• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT18| - Ma-ma-ma-MAXIMUM! Haram Achieved

Status
Not open for further replies.

akira28

lmao, remember when people would come out of the blue to get upset about the use of the word 'son' in that one thread? oddly enough that coincided with someone complaining over there in the sandbox about it. seems some people were really upset. i'm just laughing it up.

gotta make sure you have a bit of butter on top. it will fry the breadcrumbs once that casserole gets going. and you have to expose it to high heat for a little bit.

cold butter cut up into centimeter sized dots and sprinkled in a loose grid pattern on top of the cheese, before you add the breadcrumbs.

I tried spraying Pam this time on it first and same thing. Maybe I'll put it on broil for a few the next time

I didn't realize that you are missing an essential step. You should melt some butter in a pan and toss your breadcrumbs in that before you add them to the top of your mac and cheese.

I didn't realize that you are missing an essential step. You should melt some butter in a pan and toss your breadcrumbs in that before you add them to the top of your mac and cheese.

Ahhh okay! That's different, most things I've seen make it seem like the browning process should happen in the oven.
This seems like a logical step.

Ahhh okay! That's different, most things I've seen make it seem like the browning process should happen in the oven.
This seems like a logical step.

You don't brown them in the pan, you just use it to coat the bread crumbs and get the butter soaked in. You do finish your mac and cheese with the breadcrumbs on top in the over.

So I made this list last year to keep my gaming budget in check. The ones that I struck out are the ones I ended up purchasing. I'm going to do my Q3 2017-Q2 2018, pre-E3, list soon. Before I started doing this I would end up not realizing how much money I could spend on games.
I'm a weak baby when it comes to micro transactions. In the two years that League of Legends was the only game i played I spent 500 dollars on it. I have never spent that much on one game since, but it serves as a reminder for myself.

D i Z

Are we talking about Chicken McNuggets now? 9 more seasons until that szechuan dipping sauce

I've never had this mythical sauce you often speak of. It sounds good, but I don't think I've ever even seen it out here. Was it a limited run thing?

--------

Also, What up Shy! I stopped by SFV chat to say whatup, but I think I was a little too early to catch you.

You know what was better? The original hot sauce for the Mighty Wings.

Now that does sound familiar.

Imagine how little so many people would have cross their flavor palettes without fast food. Say what you will, but the fast food industry put out sauces and flavors that a solid chunk of folk simply aren't exposed to, or have refused to try in other offerings.

1998 was 19 years ago

How did that happen

time-1679315.jpg

Shy

Also, What up Shy! I stopped by SFV chat to say whatup, but I think I was a little too early to catch you.
Sup my brother. Hope you're doing well.

Yeah, i don't get up till late.
flight sticks on PC are serious business, i said goddamn. Some of these look like they could pilot The Deathstar
LOL. Yep.

I'm probably going to the official Star Citizen one, (if) when it comes out.
1998 was 19 years ago

How did that happen
With the passage of time. 😜

I seen the thread and not the video (dont look for it, you guys I heard its real bad! Like real bad!) And damn. That poor old man....and those other people. Hope they catch that damn psycho.

Slayven

Sup my brother. Hope you're doing well.

Yeah, i don't get up till late.

LOL. Yep.

I'm probably going to the official Star Citizen one, (if) when it comes out.

With the passage of time. 😜

I need to get a proper computer desk for something like that.

Dude straight murdered someone on Facebook Live.

In a literal sense.

Yeah. A section of the east side of Cleveland is on lockdown, and the rest of us are just not going out just in case. Also, there are too many rumors running around, so until I get better info, all I know for sure is that this murderer offed an elderly man. CleveGAF stay safe.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom