• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT18| - Ma-ma-ma-MAXIMUM! Haram Achieved

Status
Not open for further replies.
I remember one episode of Doctor Who with Matt Smith where the entire plot was that a space whale was a metaphor for how old and spent the Doctor is.

The Doctor is a space whale.

[makes a face like I whiffed farts]

LionPride

Banned
Like I ain't know the lil nigga, dude was an underclassman, but folks just using his name to do fake hashtags and shit, peeps tryna wear all black and it's niggas who don't know him. It's just annoying is all. Then a friend of mine gotta deal with the fact that she got an account named killyourself and folks asking her to change it, but she's had it for a year and a half, don't ask her to change it because some nigga you ain't know killed himself.

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
How many hours did you put in?

A lot. 150 hours plus. That said, I do take my sweet time when playing these kinds of games, and the playtime is somewhat inflated due to times I left the Wii U idle. I did get most of the shrines, but there's still stuff I didn't do.

LionPride

Banned
Chewing Gum is funny, thanks to whoever recommended that show. My mom and I watched the first few episodes, loved it. It's like an R-Rated Kimmy Schmidt or Insecure + JTV if Jane just lived with her Grandma

zeemumu

I dunno. I'm curious to see it, since the director's gonna remake The Fly next.

I hope it's not gonna end up like the remake/prequel to The Thing where they did all of the body horror with CGI. The Thing and The Fly are two things that you just can't do justice with CGI.

Beefy

C9lY6plXsAA0DCu.jpg

Chewing Gum is funny, thanks to whoever recommended that show. My mom and I watched the first few episodes, loved it. It's like an R-Rated Kimmy Schmidt or Insecure + JTV if Jane just lived with her Grandma

You're welcome. Second season had me flipping
when she met the white dude that had her dressed in African tribal wear.
Shit ain't right lol.

Speaking of Insecure is there any news on a second season?

Why in the fuck did she still talk to him after the
"your tits are so black" part?
I guess
she was really desperate for some play cause something was off about him from the jump and she noticed it too but kept going along with it, I knew he was gonna turn out to be fucked up.

July for a second season of #LawrenceWasRight
So far away but I can't wait to see it. OiTNB should keep me occupied till then.

zeemumu

The way that this game is going, I actually didn't expect
Joker
to show up in Telltale Batman at all. Even so, it was a relatively small role. It's an odd portrayal though.
He's not quite the clown prince of crime just yet but he does have the bleached white skin and green hair and sick sense of humor, but this seems to be pre-Batman because Bruce doesn't know who he is and he's on relatively good terms with the orderlies in Arkham. I'm getting elements of Hamill Joker, Leto Joker, and Ledger Joker.

Shy

That reminds me is there really a stereotype in the UK that mixed children are smarter? I was watching Chewing Gum and Tracey said that.
Well, i'm mixed race.... But i'm not smart. 😞
Just when I was having a positive moment.
Sorry, i wasn't trying to be a dickhead.
Now that we're back to Sex tape Phenom and that nigga that fell down some steps, I'll bid you all a fond good night.
Night night. Good sir.

Sch1sm

I love that show. If anything, it makes me feel exponentially more normal. Finished season 2 already. Looking forward to more, tbh. Tracy's a character I can't hate.

I'm starting to run out of originals to watch, so next is Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt, I think.

Remember when we almost got a remake of The Jetsons with Kanye?

Hmmm.

Meet Kanye West.
His Boy Saint.
Daughter North.
Kim, His Wife.

Kiiiiim, stop this crazy thiiiiiiing!

Well...the production would be flames. But.

I can see Kevin Hart starring as George Jetson. It would be his Pluto Nash, but I can see Hollywood giving it a chance.

Oh, one more thing.

The bullshit happening here in Cleveland is not the fault of the woman. Please don't blame her for this murderer's nonsense.

Izuna

Banned
So, been looking at these 1070 laptops on eBay.

I think these should be high end for like, 2-3 years right? I'll wait for June to get one, perhaps.

Hmmm.

Meet Kanye West.
His Boy Saint.
Daughter North.
Kim, His Wife.

Kiiiiim, stop this crazy thiiiiiiing!

Well...the production would be flames. But.

I can see Kevin Hart starring as George Jetson. It would be his Pluto Nash, but I can see Hollywood giving it a chance.

Oh, one more thing.

The bullshit happening here in Cleveland is not the fault of the woman. Please don't blame her for this murderer's nonsense.

Amber Rosey the robot

then make The Brady Bunch with the Smiths, with Jaden Smith as Marsha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom