• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT18| - Ma-ma-ma-MAXIMUM! Haram Achieved

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shit, didn't even notice... Seems like it just happened cause I saw the avi was still up earlier or maybe not...

Some folks here sure do love them some fucking Nazis. I'm in America?

Kills me every time, loving Nazis is one of the most anti-american shit I've ever seen, we went to war with them fucks. But the gov is ok with it and afraid to make it illegal to worship them.

When you really think about it, America only gave a fuck once Japan set it off on us.

I truly believe it is because they agree with them or have family and/or friends that agree with it and don't want to see them as bad people

The thing that kills me is that's the one big thing this country is known for. It's in our comic books for fucks sakes. We stomp out Nazis. There no if ands or butts about it. Now we've gone from "my ______ served during _______. Fuck Kaepernick!" to defending the "free speech" of people that want a large swath of this country dead and/or gone.

There's something incredibly fucked up about that. I understand when these concern trolls from Europe start posting bs. But Americans? Where the fuck do you even manage to get the nerve? Would you tell your great grandpappy that maybe we should have just talked to Hitler?

Yeah. Somethings off..

andthebeatgoeson

Morning all, trying to sweat out this cold, might get some tea to help with it.

Edit: Blasian got banned!?! The hell!?!
Port begging in that Capcom Disney thread. It wasn't even begging, like annoying being. They just set the bar really high.

First time i had heard about it but it says it on the title. I would assume that's easy to move over to the switch but truthfully, i wouldn't play those games me than an hour.

We live in the same country that has people celebrate some losers who wanted slavery to stick around.

Shit you even see Confederate flags up here in the north I'm like what the hell you waving that for you crazy ass racist Yankee. You're from Massachusetts.

We live in the same country that has people celebrate some losers who wanted slavery to stick around.

Shit you even see Confederate flags up here in the north I'm like what the hell you waving that for you crazy ass racist Yankee. You're from Massachusetts.

Yeah, but that's still part of our history. Fuck those people till they die, but I can see that one more than fucking Nazis..

The thing that kills me is that's the one big thing this country is known for. It's in our comic books for fucks sakes. We stomp out Nazis. There no if ands or butts about it. Now we've gone from "my ______ served during _______. Fuck Kaepernick!" to defending the "free speech" of people that want a large swath of this country dead and/or gone.

There's something incredibly fucked up about that. I understand when these concern trolls from Europe start posting bs. But Americans? Where the fuck do you even manage to get the nerve? Would you tell your great grandpappy that maybe we should have just talked to Hitler?

Yeah. Somethings off..

Thanksgiving is about sharing with the Native Americans. We also have a rich history of twisting our history.

Remember fam, people were calling blacks niggers before the war and still calling them names after they got back. Shit doesn't change. I'm as disappointed as you but as of late I'm not even surprised.

Yeah, but that's still part of our history. Fuck those people till they die, but I can see that one more than fucking Nazis..

The only difference is Nazis wanted them all dead right away, and our rich history wanted to get free labor out of them before killing them off.

Beefy

Booker T:

“I think [bullying] pretty much goes away when you’re a grown man and you’re able to take up for yourself and throw hands, or go and talk to someone.”

“Say ‘hey, I don’t feel like I’m being treated right with this commentator, maybe you need to move me somewhere else otherwise there could be problems.’ […] But I don’t think the “bullying” rule should fall under grown men having an issue with each other.”

Basically, Mauro wasn't bullied he just couldn't handle it like a man, according to him.

Man WWE has some issues. Booker T the brother with no heart.

Thanksgiving is about sharing with the Native Americans. We also have a rich history of twisting our history.

Remember fam, people were calling blacks niggers before the war and still calling them names after they got back. Shit doesn't change. I'm as disappointed as you but as of late I'm not even surprised.

Sure. YES. But this Nazi shit is a bridge too far in my head. As patriotic as this stupid country is? Got kids hunting scrap back then for bombs to be manufactured. Had women WORKING because someone had to do it while the men were being turned into ground chuck. THAT country? I dunno, man..

Sure. YES. But this Nazi shit is a bridge too far in my head. As patriotic as this stupid country is? Got kids hunting scrap back then for bombs to be manufactured. Had women WORKING because someone had to do it while the men were being turned into ground chuck. THAT country? I dunno, man..

Yeah, its really bizarre as fuck. I bet if there were World War 2 veterans around today, if they still are, they would be so ashamed of America right now.

Kreed

I truly believe it is because they agree with them or have family and/or friends that agree with it and don't want to see them as bad people

The bold is the issue for most of them. Remember that to many of these people, racists are people who are members of the KKK and regularly hang Black people from trees, with no in between or understanding of "there's levels to this shit" (Hell, even Dylan Roof had a "as a black man" defending his ass). So as long as their family and friends don't fit that KKK criteria, they see them as people who are just "confused" or "don't know any better". So unless you constantly coddle and assure them that their Grandma that says the N-word "can be saved", you won't get anywhere in discussions.

akira28

Blasian got clapped?

edit: Clapcom Disney? Not even once.

re: Nazis, that stuff infects the country like a disease. People actually caping for fascism, and if you were to say this would happen 20 years ago people would have either mobbed you or called you a crazy person.

Dude, before we entered that war we were making money selling guns to the French. For two years while all that shit was going on. When we came back, we told those women to get the fuck back in the kitchen.

Hell go back further and blacks were only allowed to fight in this country's wars, because they needed more bodies.

This country has had its own agendas, we've just been along for the ride.

This country is patriotic but remember you said yourself, a black guy standing up for his Freedom of speech doesn't get the same respect a fucking Nazi does for their freedom of speech.

Now why do you think that is?

Dude, before we entered that war we were making money selling guns to the French. For two years while all that shit was going on. When we came back, we told those women to get the fuck back in the kitchen.

Hell go back further and blacks were only allowed to fight in this country's wars, because they needed more bodies.

This country is patriotic but remember you said yourself, a black guy standing up for his Freedom of speech doesn't get the same respect a fucking Nazi does for their freedom of speech.

Honestly, brother? Because:

if you were to say this would happen 20 years ago people would have either mobbed you or called you a crazy person.

I'm clearly living in the past.

D i Z

For sure..shit is infuriating.

Sup sup. Hope you enjoyed your festivities!

Spent the day cooking and cleaning with moms. Her relatives never showed up. I felt really bad for her, but at least she'll see them today. Had a good time when I bounced tho, and got a little too deep into this wine. All in all it was worth it just to spend some time with her.

Slayven

Mornin', Squadron Supreme.

I wish Marvel would make a Nighthawk movie

Nighthawk-Supreme-Power-Marvel-Comics-Richmond-b.jpg

If black panther makes people vote for trump, Nighthawk will have people lynching niggas

Slayven

lol

Nighthawk is like Marvel deciding to troll everyone over at the sandbox and all those alt-righters right in their feelings. all those nazi wannabees would have something to be upset about.

Which reminds me, anyone else get the sense Bleeding Cool is slowly turning into teh comic version of the blaze?

Gattsu25

Banned

Yeah. Somethings off..

Y'all are right. It's sad to see.

I guess I'm stuck in the past too because I never thought I'd see the day when conservatives were caping for out and out Nazis.

Y'all are right. It's sad to see.

I guess I'm stuck in the past too because I never thought I'd see the day when conservatives were caping for out and out Nazis.

Yeah I never thought we'd sink this low.

Guess I had too much faith in my fellow man that I considered "Being a Nazi" to be irredeemably low.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom