• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT18| - Ma-ma-ma-MAXIMUM! Haram Achieved

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slayven

I own two pairs. The superior every day boot.

Tims fit into these?

253593_2971_41

Faustek

Sneakers...yeah I didn't know the name until I looked. They're Nikes and comfortable as hell. Number one req for putting on sneakers.

Good afternoon black people, John Boyega, and hungover Boston Celtics fans

Evening

Ares Spears getting bopped on a podcast, damn

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y7NUBcJbwLE

Those two...they couldn't even talk the talk and to an even lesser degree "throw hands".
Btw, read the comments on this one.

Guess what? Had to stop handbreak. The encoding took forever and the results was not great. The particle effects in Rogue one got so messed up compared to the bd and 264 encoding.

Izuna

Banned
I like my job so much (as a part time) that I want to keep it over the summer, which would mean no 1.5 month holiday in Tokyo.

That would also allow me to save up enough for grad school in the US

Sch1sm

Lazy Monday, ain't doing shit. How about you sis?

Finished my last final this morning. Did productive things. Went and got an eye exam only for the optometrist to be amazed at the level of astigmatism I've got in my left eye. Hell, I was trying to read the letters and all I was seeing was:

Just watching Netflix now, winding down before I take myself home.

Celtics have UW legend Isaiah Thomas.

Warriors have Sonics legend KD, who told OKC to fuck off.

Rockets are currently telling OKC to fuck off.

#NoTeamLife

I'm on the anybody but the Warriors Hatewagon because Fuck Kevin Durant

Finished my last final this morning. Did productive things. Went and got an eye exam only for the optometrist to be amazed at the level of astigmatism I've got in my left eye. Hell, I was trying to read the letters and all I was seeing was:

Just watching Netflix now, winding down before I take myself home.

Good good. I'm just gonna chill then watch LeBron hopefully not fuck everything up.

No point in watching the Spurs obliterate the Grizz

Shy

Just more evidence for my running theory that 'political correctness' is just a label for 'not being a discriminatory asshole'. People love being anti-PC right now in this post-Brexit/post-Trump world.
Pretty much.
Mornin' everyone.
Greetings..
Mornin', Squadron Supreme.
Good afternoon black people, John Boyega, and hungover Boston Celtics fans
Evening all.
UK has it's racist problems, but nowhere near as bad as USA. Fuck that
I used to to think that a while a go.

But nah, that's not true all. Don't know if it ever was.
just finished watching this again, still so raw after all these years
Yep.

I reallly like it, even though you can see Frank Miller's fuckboisn poking through. Even back then.
Wow, I am falling the fuck apart today
cmf7hDd.gif

Try to stay strong, fam.

Kreed

I thought StormChamber was the king of pissing GAF-Hop off but LionPride and his Nas hate would have the little girl on the salt container giving nasty looks.

Wow, I am falling the fuck apart today

Hope it's nothing too serious/stay strong zeemumu.

Faustek

I used to to think that a while a go.

But nah, that's not true all. Don't know if it ever was.

Actually it really depends on how you want to look at it. This isn't centered in UK alone but a thing in Europe that has always been there.
Eastern Europeans have always been second class citizens in the western territories and I'm laughing my ass off as soon as someone calls it a "trend". Religion in the south, south east, nationality in the west and north, and tbh both these things is to some degree applicable everywhere. It isn't just a black and white thing it's rather straightforward and disgusting.
A few is ok, to "many" is scary and because you keep voting parties into power that likes to slash every social net there is so you can have a few buck extra in your wallet you don't see that that's the biggest thief when it comes to spending on those social nets. Easier to kick down, we in Europe have mastered the down kick, Than to actually call your politician and tell them to fuck off or that you don't like what they are doing now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom