• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT18| - Ma-ma-ma-MAXIMUM! Haram Achieved

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slayven

the handyman putting up the storm door at my house was having some problems with it, and he started quoting the Color Purple loud as hell. I almost died in my own house

Meet me at the Niagara border if you're tryna fight this one out.

Shouldn't you be somewhere reading comics?

I thought Canadians were nice?

Sch1sm

I thought Canadians were nice?

I thought we talked about this. We're superficially nice. It's social norms. Unconscious nonsense. 100% of my apologies are about as heartfelt as a get well soon card to a dying relative you're close with.

It's a lie.

We're nicer than Americans, though.

Facebook fucker killed himself.

Unfortunate. Guess he knows he'd be dead if he stayed alive, anyway.

Slayven

I thought we talked about this. We're superficially nice. It's social norms. Unconscious nonsense. 100% of my apologies are about as heartfelt as a get well soon card to a dying relative you're close with.

It's a lie.

We're nicer than Americans, though.

Unfortunate. Guess he knows he'd be dead if he stayed alive, anyway.

The South has Nice-nasty to an artform. There are folks still in therapy after receiving a "bless your heart" when they were children

zeemumu

Months of chasing this cup and I finally got one for my friend. People were buying the maximum limit of 2 and then getting back in line for more, probably to sell online

Numb

ao1YmNm_460s.jpg

Izuna

Banned
I really want one of these 1070 laptops, but the HP Omen is 17"... ;(

The 15" ones don't come with an SSD for the price drop, so I'd have to spend like £70 on an M.2 SSD (128GB).

All this because eBay charges outrageous import fees.

Kreed

I really want one of these 1070 laptops, but the HP Omen is 17"... ;(

The 15" ones don't come with an SSD for the price drop, so I'd have to spend like £70 on an M.2 SSD (128GB).

All this because eBay charges outrageous import fees.

What happened to that Razer laptop you ordered off Ebay? Was it a box of razors?

Shy

I fucking hate my fucking country. 😡😡😡
Afternoon BCT
Mornin' everyone.
Good morn..
Sup homies
Mornin' all.
Morning BCT.
Evening.
Capcom don't care about the UK breh
Not just Capcom.

The entire games industry has never cared about us. We've been nothing more than an after thought (if that)

And if you think it's bad now, you should of seen it 20 years ago.

Izuna

Banned
So there's this: http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/OMEN-by-H...096266?hash=item28307b910a:g:BZ8AAOSwA29Y5QaB

HP Omen, but 17" (no SSD but it's only £1200 so I can easily just buy one). I think 8GB is enough, if not I can easily upgrade. There's G-Sync, but... tbh I don't really care about the screen apart from the fact that it's kinda big.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Dell-Alie...902421?hash=item46614944d5:g:1BgAAOSwHMJYFH42

This one is 15", same specs (6th gen cpu instead but meh), but with a 4K screen. I'm not sure if I want a 4K screen. Sadly it's pricier so I'm less happy about upgrading the storage.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Alienware...746225?hash=item282c3ad9f1:g:PLsAAOSw2xRYf8fQ

This one is £50 cheaper. 1080p screen but 16GB RAM. I would go with this one and update storage but... I dunno if the GSync in the HP Omen is actually good or not now haha

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"
Nah
It was a pic of Razor Ramon

Fucking Scott hall. My mom supported him when he was on the ddp yoga recovery thing. So she was entitled to a hat and a phone call from him. She got the hat and missed his call. When she checked his message he was pretty much hitting on her voicemail voice.... I wanted to put him in the razors edge after that

That sephiroth design is better than the actual one.

Fucking Scott hall. My mom supported him when he was on the ddp yoga recovery thing. So she was entitled to a hat and a phone call from him. She got the hat and missed his call. When she checked his message he was pretty much hitting on her voicemail voice.... I wanted to put him in the razors edge after that.

I'm sorry, but lmao

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom