• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT18| - Ma-ma-ma-MAXIMUM! Haram Achieved

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slayven

I am glad they went all the way to make Barrett white
Fucking Scott hall. My mom supported him when he was on the ddp yoga recovery thing. So she was entitled to a hat and a phone call from him. She got the hat and missed his call. When she checked his message he was pretty much hitting on her voicemail voice.... I wanted to put him in the razors edge after that

That sephiroth design is better than the actual one.

LOL noooooooo

D i Z

Fucking Scott hall. My mom supported him when he was on the ddp yoga recovery thing. So she was entitled to a hat and a phone call from him. She got the hat and missed his call. When she checked his message he was pretty much hitting on her voicemail voice.... I wanted to put him in the razors edge after that

Yes indeedy!

I am glad they went all the way to make Barrett white

LOL noooooooo

White Barrett makes so much more sense.

Numb

mjlol.png

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"
Now i imaging Razor Ramone in the backyard teaching Lil Parrallx how to flick toothpicks

When we went to a house show back when I was a kid(the clique, undertaker and the Hitman at one show? Yeah it was hype) she almost shoulder tackled a family to get a chance at getting his toothpick. We were far too high up to reach, but she tried

Kreed

Fucking Scott hall. My mom supported him when he was on the ddp yoga recovery thing. So she was entitled to a hat and a phone call from him. She got the hat and missed his call. When she checked his message he was pretty much hitting on her voicemail voice.... I wanted to put him in the razors edge after that.

"Hey Yo, Mrs. Parallax, I've got a little survey going on and you're either going out with me or against going out with me! And I want your answer live this Sunday on Pay Per View."

Yooo what?! Lol

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"
"Hey Yo, Mrs. Parallax, I've got a little survey going on and you're either going out with me or against going out with me! And I want your answer live this Sunday on Pay Per View."

its going down like disco inferno on the ramp

cIFMrbO.gif

Mizerman

Lulz.

This ain't about me.

Anyhow. I somehow got stuck with a couple brothas as lab partners.

They were cool as hell, I liked this group.

Until they started spitting #AllLivesMatter rhetoric.

Fuck my life

You guys need to get into this shit.

A couple of friends of mine saw this on tv at a Moe's one day and laughed in amazement. Half the wrestlers looked like the announcers paid security guards and people off the street to fight in the wring.

akira28

Good riddance. I wonder how long it'll be before we get Hotep conspiracies?

that nigga ain't dead, Facebook hired him to be a social media consultant and helped him fake his own death.

listen to this new podcast, the Vnknown Nvbian.

this episode we also cover why the racist Owl continues to hide the facts about how many licks it takes to get to the delicious chocolate center of an evil corporate candy shell.
with his racist ass.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry...tion=black-voices&ncid=tweetlnkushpmg00000051

Thousands of people at the center of one of the largest drug lab scandals in U.S. history can breathe a collective sigh of relief thanks to former Massachusetts state chemist Annie Dookhan.

According to the American Civil Liberties Union of Massachusetts, prosecutors in seven districts on Tuesday moved to dismiss criminal cases in which Dookhan fabricated evidence.

“Today is a major victory for justice and fairness, and for thousands of people in the Commonwealth who were unfairly convicted of drug offenses,” said Matthew Segal, legal director for the American Civil Liberties Union of Massachusetts.

The Massachusetts ACLU estimates roughly 20,000 cases have been tossed out, making it the single largest dismissal of wrongful convictions in U.S. history

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom