• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT18| - Ma-ma-ma-MAXIMUM! Haram Achieved

Status
Not open for further replies.
"How do we solve racism, surely there must be a way so that we can win elections" say the people to the crowd of colored folks, who all strangely have their hands pressed firmly against their foreheads.

Shy

I believe it was called Clint.

Because hahahaha it looks like the word cunt from a distance hahahaha so funny hahahaha ha
lg9dEc4.gif

Village

I feel like I should be watching supergirl because they have one of my favorite obscure superhero on it, but I really don't like Supergirl the character in the show. I dislike her for the same reasons I can't stand Felicity in Arrow. Allways trying to be cute when you should ahve some grown ass woman in you.

Valor-DC-Heroes-RPG-Homebrew-AZ-a.jpg

Everyone had fingerless gloves in the 90s

Super Girl is suprisingly on point

Super Girl is more on point than like.. a lot of the last DC movies.

Also it has MM in it, and why he isn't in the justice league movie is an actual injustice.

This dam Colossal movie is supposedly so smart and witty

Like 15 seconds into the trailer I can pretty much guest why she's the monster
the M tattoo on her arm

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"
Movies based on Mark Millar's books tend to be watered down a little. Or at the very least, the scriptwriter excises out much of the bullshit.

I read the first Kick Ass comic, and I came to the conclusion that Mark Millar is racist. Also, I think he hates himself.

theres a lot of poisoned fat to trim with millar shit. they pretty much cut wanted down to the marrow, and a ton of the spiteful shit in kick ass was cut out too. the funny thing is that there are people out there that want nemesis and the unfunnies adaptations

Super Girl is suprisingly on point

Super Girl is more on point than like.. a lot of the last DC movies.

Also it has MM in it, and why he isn't in the justice league movie is an actual injustice.

i want to watch and like supergirl, but the first episode is a drag and id rather watch iZombie instead

Johndoey

Banned
Persona 5 has one of the most over the top hacker pads I've seen in a while. I almost burst out laughing when I saw that shit.
--
The framing device is still pointless.

Korean BBQ [dining] is overrated.

"How do we solve racism, surely there must be a way so that we can win elections" say the people to the crowd of colored folks, who all strangely have their hands pressed firmly against their foreheads.

Can you guys calm down with calling out racists? We have an election to win.

Gattsu25

Banned
I just read Supreme Power: Nighthawk last night and it's one of the best Batman stories I didn't know I wanted.
Code:
[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/ISJVAPI.jpg[/IMG]

Highly recommended.

I'll have to take your word for it since the restaurant I went to was very underwhelming and I thoroughly enjoy the common spices used in Korean dishes. Korean pollos fritos is still great though.

Thinking about it, kind of shit of me to say its better experienced in Korea cause that ain't necessarily true, though I do think KBBQ is just as much about the ambiance as it is the food, LA has some pretty good Korean bbq spots in Ktown that will make it feel like you're in Seoul.

Don't know what state you're in, but it was probably a fluke, there are definitely some good spots around the country (US) for kbbq.

Gattsu25

Banned
Strange, these aren't on marvel unlimited. Any suggestions on where to check these out?
Couldn't find it on Google Books' comic store either (their bubble zoom tech is my preferred way to read comics*) so I ended up buying each issue off of Comixology.

Edit: here's a gif of that bubble zoom feature I mentioned. I think it's so much better than the guided view feature that other apps use. Shame that so few books have it enabled on that store, tho (and that Nighthawk is entirely missing from there as well)
Code:
[IMG]https://media.giphy.com/media/3o7TKya0QqYhWSK3VS/giphy.gif[/IMG]

D i Z

Gaf about to be flagged and scrubbed. Some lowly Fed would love this gold mine.

-----

Just watching the family of the guy that was murdered by the FB live loon take to tv to express their forgiveness.

Put a hot one in my pops while he's minding his own business and I will hunt that dude until one of us is gone.

Man there have honestly been a lot of wild posts on GAF that makes me not post in a thread afterward. Just nah. Quit it with that threat talk.

D i Z

CNN has a segment about ICE flying people out of the country.
I suspect we'll see more reports about this for that Trump base whenever his approval rating continues to take a hit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom