• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT18| - Ma-ma-ma-MAXIMUM! Haram Achieved

Status
Not open for further replies.

akira28

Dolezeal wouldn't know what to do growing up with a black father and his weaponized "what?!"s

vv: how did I know and didn't even have to click? Only one person is that infamous right now...and they already let her out because what she did wasn't that big a deal...

mother fucker.

Numb

Imagine going up to white/Asian/etc folk and telling them they are not their race enough while being a different race yourself

akira28

Imagine going up to white/Asian/etc folk and telling them they are not their race enough while being a different race yourself

some white people do this constantly, so Dolezeal doing it was pretty much what privilege is all about. "wow you're really Americanized" "you're a real black man, that guy isn't" etc.

Numb

some white people do this constantly, so Dolezeal doing it was pretty much what privilege is all about. "wow you're really Americanized" "you're a real black man, that guy isn't" etc.
As being stereotyped wasn't enough people not your race step up and tell you they are better at being you and you doing it wrong

akira28

As being stereotyped wasn't enough people not your race step up and tell you they are better at being you and you doing it wrong

its like that kid who is watching you play nintendo, and he finally pushes you aside and steals the controller.

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
y'all ever read any of that SCP Foundation stuff?

I feel like it's the only internet-based fiction I've ever gotten into at all

Yep, used to be heavily into the creepy pasta as well, but its been a while since I've read anything on it to be honest, its still being updated?

Sch1sm

Morning from the East.
--
How ya'll like your coffee?
--
What ya'll playing?
Just been p5 everyday over here

Morning. Hope the days are treating you well overall.

Black. No sugar, nothing.

Been playing Shovel Knight's DLC on 3DS, that's pretty much it. Haven't played much else in the past couple months, come to think of it.

Facebook fucker killed himself.

The only reason I was hoping for a capture was that perhaps he would clear up the claim about killing other people. There are a lot of dead and missing young women in the area and I theorize (poorly) that he might have been behind some of that.

I love the flip. Though for some odd reason, I was seeing Barrett as Japanese. I think it was the haircut and the fact that he had black hair.

Wow, those are amazing designs. Especially Seph and Tifa. Barrett as a white dude though.

Morning from the East.
--
--
What ya'll playing?

Don't drink coffee, get that stuff the hell away from me!

Been playing nothing but Overwatch, well that and Resident Evil HD PS4 and catching Ls in SFV.

Morning from the East.
--
--
What ya'll playing?

62kBOAE.gif

main-qimg-cc5572731e5a1dc57f1f9af6b8c2a03c-c

tumblr_ol4cpwncUs1ua3ziio1_400.gif

Skittles

Yep, used to be heavily into the creepy pasta as well, but its been a while since I've read anything on it to be honest, its still being updated?
Yeap, one of my favorite sites on the internet. A podcast called the The Magnus Archives is like SCP and is one of the best horror podcasts out there right now.

Since it's user driven the site will only die if they run out of funds for the site really.

That Fresno mass shooting, the facebook killing in Cleveland, San Bernardino, the cop shootings last summer in Dallas & Baton Rouge...brothers are snapping left & right out here, we have a mental illness problem that seems like its about to reach a boiling point.

Telling that Dolezal gets such a soapbox despite doing nothing but telling black folks how to livr and how she has to be loved and accepted.

If this was a black woman talking bout whiteness.

My playlist aint nothing but electro, anime opening themes, electro swing, video game songs and Kool and The Gang along with Earth Wind and Fire. Oh and Stevie Wonder.

D i Z

I love the flip. Though for some odd reason, I was seeing Barrett as Japanese. I think it was the haircut and the fact that he had black hair.

I didn't even think about it that way, but if Barrett was designed as Japanese it would absolutely fit, but would break some peoples minds for the strangest of reasons.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom