• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT18| - Ma-ma-ma-MAXIMUM! Haram Achieved

Status
Not open for further replies.

zeemumu

So the first thing you do in the Telltale Guardians of the Galaxy game is
kill Thanos, get drunk at a bar, and then decide who to sell his body to (Nova Core or The Collector)

Sch1sm

That shark tank dude is Canada's Trump right?

F-5L3PE0.png

Stephen Harper.

1. No regard for democracy,
  2. tried to rig elections with robocalls,
  3. fearmongerer,
  4. pushed harsher punishment over rehabilitation and increased funding for the prison system,
  5. gave tax breaks to the rich by allowing them to offset up to 50k of their income onto their low/no earning spouse,
  6. wasted money on fighter jets that were ultimately wasted,
  7. initiated Bill C-51 - "Big Brother" - which is nothing but a way for the state to surveil citizens to "protect us from terrorism."

Between the angry, conservative and religious folk hating her for her change to Sex Ed, all the stuff with Hydro is gonna bury that party. I may as well start voting NDP.

Fuck them for doing that. Ontarians still seem to be mad at the NDP for those Bob Rae days..... I'm probably going vote them anyways too.

That shark tank dude is Canada's Trump right?

That's the shit we don't need up here.

Sch1sm

Fuck them for doing that. Ontarians still seem to be mad at the NDP for those Bob Rae days..... I'm probably going vote them anyways too.

The current leader has some unrealistic ideals, too. $15 minimum wage across the province. Whew.

We might just have to live through 4 years of a Conservative government until people hate them more than the Liberals and reset the cycle.

Shy

Imagine going up to white/Asian/etc folk and telling them they are not their race enough while being a different race yourself
Unfortunately it's not just Miss Blackface that does it.
y'all ever read any of that SCP Foundation stuff?

I feel like it's the only internet-based fiction I've ever gotten into at all
Love SCP.
Morning from the East.
Evening.
How ya'll like your coffee?
I don't like Coffee or Tea.
What ya'll playing?
Just been p5 everyday over here
Not really been playing anything lately.

Sch1sm

And rappers

Not if you take statistics into account. We're 10% the population of America. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Damn it. Sch1sm, we shouldn't have talked about that stuff here. We shouldn't let them know we got problems too.

Lord knows they should know before they hit mass exodus only to find the same deal.

Man america has a long way to go before we get to the healthcare system yall have.

It'd have to be entirely revamped.

I also feel like there's going to be resistance because it'll cause an increase in state taxes. You just need one President to force it with legislation, and it'll have to be done.

Order

Slay I got a question.

Is there an Elseworld comic where Bruce Wayne grew up in Metropolis and Clark Kent grew up in Gotham?

Slayven

F-5L3PE0.png

Stephen Harper.

1. No regard for democracy,
  2. tried to rig elections with robocalls,
  3. fearmongerer,
  4. pushed harsher punishment over rehabilitation and increased funding for the prison system,
  5. gave tax breaks to the rich by allowing them to offset up to 50k of their income onto their low/no earning spouse,
  6. wasted money on fighter jets that were ultimately wasted,
  7. initiated Bill C-51 - "Big Brother" - which is nothing but a way for the state to surveil citizens to "protect us from terrorism."
Don't fuck up like the USA and UK did
Slay I got a question.

Is there an Elseworld comic where Bruce Wayne grew up in Metropolis and Clark Kent grew up in Gotham?
SupermanSpeedingBullets.jpg

Superman is adopted by the Waynes as a baby. No on ethe Batman in smallvill that I know of
I feel like this Unforgettable movie I keep seeing is basically Obsessed with a few things switched around.
It's going to be so good to watch on Netflix.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom