• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT18| - Ma-ma-ma-MAXIMUM! Haram Achieved

Status
Not open for further replies.

zeemumu

Remember when ludacris was just the weed head mechanic, and not a kung fu master hacker? He must hav took some online classes

Well it's in that world of movie hacking where every password can be brute forced and high security safes with fingerprint recognition can be fooled by a handprint on your ass.

zeemumu

Alright Slayven

Telltale Batman Spoilers

So Penguin teamed up with this terrorist group called the Children of Arkham who want to expose the corrupt of Gotham. This includes the Waynes, who were apparently complete assholes and were friends with the mob, and Alfred knew this and never told Bruce because he didn't want him to grow up hating his parents. Also he was about to quit but chose not to because he didn't want to abandon Bruce after his parents got murdered. And Harvey Dent was dating Catwoman who knows that Bruce is Batman immediately, and Harvey has Bruce committed to Arkham and his mansion burned down after he becomes mayor even though they were friends because he caught Bruce in bed with Catwoman and it set off his split personality. And the Children of Arkham are run by Vicki Vale whose real last name is Arkham and that's why she calls herself Lady Arkham.

Hooked himself up to the matrix real quick.

They better have all learned to fight after Han and Roman got their asses beat in Fast and Furious 6.

Shy

I love how you never blow your cover. It's amazing
jNJDoAG.gif

Slayven

Alright Slayven

Telltale Batman Spoilers

So Penguin teamed up with this terrorist group called the Children of Arkham who want to expose the corrupt of Gotham. This includes the Waynes, who were apparently complete assholes and were friends with the mob, and Alfred knew this and never told Bruce because he didn't want him to grow up hating his parents. Also he was about to quit but chose not to because he didn't want to abandon Bruce after his parents got murdered. And Harvey Dent was dating Catwoman who knows that Bruce is Batman immediately, and Harvey has Bruce committed to Arkham and his mansion burned down after he becomes mayor even though they were friends because he caught Bruce in bed with Catwoman and it set off his split personality. And the Children of Arkham are run by Vicki Vale whose real last name is Arkham and that's why she calls herself Lady Arkham.

They better have all learned to fight after Han and Roman got their asses beat in Fast and Furious 6.

That is an interesting take

zeemumu

That is an interesting take

And
Harvey getting half his face burnt is the result of a choice that you make, so if you choose correctly, he can go crazy without having a burnt face and it's weird because he still does the voice.

I appreciate that when you make decisions, the interface differentiates between
"Harvey will remember that" and "Two-Face will remember that"
in the same conversation

zeemumu

God's Eye is something crazy. Wouldn't be surprised if governments chipped people for this purpose.

God's eye operated by hacking into every existing camera to track a target. Phone cameras, security cams, traffic cams, etc. You wouldn't need to chip them.

Sch1sm

God's eye operated by hacking into every existing camera to track a target. Phone cameras, security cams, traffic cams, etc. You wouldn't need to chip them.

That's not what I'm getting at, actually. I'm talking about a real life scenario, 'cause that kinda shit is impossible anyway. No algorithms would allow this considering the sheer amount of people who don't have posted photos. Think second and third world countries that are behind on tech/aren't as large on social media and the sort, so you don't have a library waiting to be added to a facial recognition database of sorts.

I know what it uses in order to "find" people in the movies, but how easily it discerns whether that's the person they're looking regardless of changed appearances is what's weird with that whole thing. Dye hair differently, obscure face + eyes, it still magically knows who you are without having the full picture/facial structure.

Sidebar: am I wrong for thinking that fidget spinners are a display of weakness. I feel that controlling yourself is the first thing that you should learn to do; otherwise, you cannot ever hope to control your life or environment.

Sidebar: am I wrong for thinking that fidget spinners are a display of weakness. I feel that controlling yourself is the first thing that you should learn to do; otherwise, you cannot ever hope to control your life or environment.

Depends on the environment, but I understand. I don't spin in meetings, but I do at my desk. There's a time and a place for everything. Well many things

zeemumu

That's not what I'm getting at, actually. I'm talking about a real life scenario, 'cause that kinda shit is impossible anyway. No algorithms would allow this considering the sheer amount of people who don't have posted photos. Think second and third world countries that are behind on tech/aren't as large on social media and the sort, so you don't have a library waiting to be added to a facial recognition database of sorts.

I know what it uses in order to "find" people in the movies, but how easily it discerns whether that's the person they're looking regardless of changed appearances is what's weird with that whole thing. Dye hair differently, obscure face + eyes, it still magically knows who you are without having the full picture/facial structure.

True, but it only has to see you once at any point. But yeah it'd be more effective in some places than others, like the UK

Sch1sm

Fidget anything is this easy as hell gimmick these days to sell. I think what bothers me most about those products, is that they're marketed to help with things from ADHD to anxiety - they're really not helping, lol. It's just a distraction that's taking away from the person momentarily.

I spin a pen on the regular out of boredom, though, it's a habit I picked up back in middle school.

True, but it only has to see you once at any point. But yeah it'd be more effective in some places than others, like the UK

I still think in the latter case that I pointed out, it shouldn't be that easy. It should bring up multiple matches, and then from there remove them based on last noted location of people it could possibly be based on the locations. That's just how I see it, anyway. It's a movie, though, I shouldn't expect much.

Johndoey

Banned
Viewing using one as a sign of personal weakness is strange. So yes?

akira28

I didn't even know those things had caught on so much. are these the little spinner things people have under their desks and the pedal with their feet when they have excess energy?

its a little strange yeah...

D i Z

Yo! I feel like I already did, but just in case..happy birthday to you, my brother. Hope it was better than the last and it last an extra week..fuck a weekend. You are loved dearly and appreciated. Hats off to you and my next drink is had in your honor..

cdn-media.nationaljournal.com_.jpeg

Much appreciated brother. I'm hopped up on so much cake and ice cream and booze, I'm not sure what the damage is going to be in the morning. So far I haven't taken to painting or burning anything, so we're five by five.

Slayven

Fidget anything is this easy as hell gimmick these days to sell. I think what bothers me most about those products, is that they're marketed to help with things from ADHD to anxiety - they're really not helping, lol. It's just a distraction that's taking away from the person momentarily.

I spin a pen on the regular out of boredom, though, it's a habit I picked up back in middle school.

I still think in the latter case that I pointed out, it shouldn't be that easy. It should bring up multiple matches, and then from there remove them based on last noted location of people it could possibly be based on the locations. That's just how I see it, anyway. It's a movie, though, I shouldn't expect much.
I thought you crushed souls when you are bored?

RedSwirl

Computer stuff in movies to this day is still pretty much depicted as magic. I wonder if we'll ever get past that point.

Numb

Greetings
So mother's day is the day after Ramadan here. I'll give my moms the gift of eating only half the usual samboosas when I go over
heh.png

Izuna

Banned
Hmm

I managed to walk out of that exam with a likely B despite studying 3h before. I had 6 mo the to study for it but I didn't.

I need to do better, but otherwise, I am so happy.

Boss told me to get to work asap after exam but I'm here having some Uni food since it's a St. George's Day menu.

How do you get bangers and mash so right but apple crumble with custard so wrong?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom