• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT18| - Ma-ma-ma-MAXIMUM! Haram Achieved

Status
Not open for further replies.

Johndoey

Banned
We need a better black dude then Tyrese or Luda in FF. I reckon bring in Idris.
The family is all full up right now, and that's not even counting Statham. They can't drop any of the core cast at this point, especially since Han might be back in the fold soon.

Honestly I think Paul Walker helped keep these movies grounded (?) in a way I didn't notice until now.

Beefy

The family is all full up right now, and that's not even counting Statham. They can't drop any of the core cast at this point, especially since Han might be back in the fold soon.

Honestly I think Paul Walker helped keep these movies grounded (?) in a way I didn't notice until now.

I liked the new one, but you can tell Walker kept Vin in check with his weird ideas. Vin and Letty need to be killed of and some bad ass brother needs to come in.

D i Z

I just can't get the people that say they oppose Trump , but no issue with Ivanka. Like she has possibly the most transparently false "progressive" persona I've ever seen. I know attractive and white counts for a whole hell of a lot, but damn.

The Jared bit after is even more interesting. Ivanka showed her hand in her books a while ago. Her husband is on some other shit.

Beefy

I'm a Brit and can see Ivanka is just like her dad. She just is better to look at, so desperate people imagine she is different.

Malyse

People out here making "how to fix Sonic Forces" videos before the game is even out. Talk about no faith in a product.

Also, Sonic Mania's theme is so much better than the one for Sonic Forces, it's not even funny.

Johndoey

Banned
The Jared bit after is even more interesting. Ivanka showed her hand in her books a while ago. Her husband is on some other shit.
True, but that's been the weird thing about Jared from day one. The man has zero qualifications and going off what Trump has said, runs the entire federal government by himself. If this shit was on a television show I'd be complaining about how unrealistic and asinine it was.

Beefy

Tyrese fills the cooning void. If it wasn't him they would have some other black dude yelling "Y'all crazy!!!"" or "Oh shit!!!"

I can see them adding Idris and getting Jaa back. Not many people they can add to it really, they have like 50 actors in the group.

I just can't get the people that say they oppose Trump , but no issue with Ivanka. Like she has possibly the most transparently false "progressive" persona I've ever seen. I know attractive and white counts for a whole hell of a lot, but damn.

Pretty, young, white blond lady. We had people here defending drug mules because they were attractive white women

Izuna

Banned
So this girl comes to my work, asking for a battery change on her iPhone. She bought one of eBay and has us install it for her. It's some generic, non-OEM battery. Apparently her charge is fucked on her original one so she wanted a new one.

Anyway, hours later when I'm taking over (as in, being the only dude left for a couple hours), she comes back angry, shouting like you'd imagine any angry teenager would.

Apparently her phone is slow and won't charge. My boss leaves for home as he smirks "it's your battery, we can put another one in but you have to pay for it".

After me keeping as calm as possible, she goes on a rant about how I owe her a whole new phone and shit. She gets her friend to sit and watch me swap out the battery.

When I put it in, the phone doesn't turn on (new battery isn't charged), and she makes a couple trips before saying how she will be back in 20 minutes and if it doesn't work she'll call the police and shit. All the attitude.

Meanwhile, as the phone is not turning on despite being plugged in, I need to open my phone up to reposition one of the pins on the sim. Her friend, watching me and reminding me how we'd owe her stuff, I calm him down and get to the point where I'm teaching him some stuff about repairs.

I get him to "have fun" closing my phone up as I juggle customers.

All calm... The iPhone eventually turns on after several minutes.

In the end, she pays and apologized while I tell to her come back if there are any issues, etc. that I get how she felt.

Anyway I get my girl tomorrow and laptop Wednesday.

Yuh yuh yuh

Slayven

The DNC must not want women or brown folks anymore. Good luck with just college age whites lol

People acting like they would do some heinous shit with Captain America when he's the figurehead of their cinematic universe.

Thats 92% of what the bitching is about.

Makes me wonder how Red Son would go down nowadays

Izuna

Banned
I'm slowly changing the world by explaining to people the difference between 5W and 10W usb adapters.

Gunna play some games tonight as it's gunna be my last chance for a little while.

Slayven

I'm slowly changing the world by explaining to people the difference between 5W and 10W usb adapters.

Gunna play some games tonight as it's gunna be my last chance for a little while.

Whats the difference?

I just know LG products are picky as hell about what charges it accepts

harSon

Banned
I know it goes without saying, but I'm a dumb shit - don't date people 7 years younger then you when you're in your late 20's.

Mizerman

She didn't expect her booty to get eaten?

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom