• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT18| - Ma-ma-ma-MAXIMUM! Haram Achieved

Status
Not open for further replies.
Computer stuff in movies to this day is still pretty much depicted as magic. I wonder if we'll ever get past that point.

Mr. Robot, I've actually utilized the Ruby tool he used for gaining access to a cellphone in I think S2. Every tool he uses is actually real. How he uses them is iffy at times.

The code he used is legit even if his indentations are not...but then again it's not python but still...indent dammit!
8p45Zsh.jpg

darklin0

Banned
Afternoon BCT
Yo.
Mr. Robot, I've actually utilized the Ruby tool he used for gaining access to a cellphone in I think S2. Every tool he uses is actually real. How he uses them is iffy at times.

The code he used is legit even if his indentations are not...but then again it's not python but still...indent dammit!
Mr. Robot is the best when it comes to representing hacking/coding. I am always impressed, someone there has done their research.
Shocking, Marvel keeps going in and celebrating ti's roots.
fistpump.gif~c200

Mornin' everyone.
Morning.

Gattsu25

Banned
Damn, you are watching early Agents of SHIELD. I haven't thought about those episodes in a while.

Yeah, I'm a little past halfway through season 1.

Yeah, I've used that in the past, as well. That framework goes back and is really popular for people trying to learn security.

Kreed

From the episode in the coffee shop when Mr. Robot explained Tor, I knew this show was going to be "something". Mr. Robot actually made it worse watching other movies and films where hacking/coding is going on, especially when they use "downloading" graphics or "hacker splash screens".

zeemumu

I feel like the viewpoints of the people protesting the removal of the Confederate statues could be summed up with the song "Professional Pirate" from Muppet Treasure Island.

Sch1sm

Greetings
So mother's day is the day after Ramadan here. I'll give my moms the gift of eating only half the usual samboosas when I go over
heh.png

Doesn't matter what day it is during Ramadan, I'm not sacrificing how many of those I eat. They're what get me through all 17 hours of no food.

LionPride

Banned
I've never got people who say fuck all republicans or some other shit. Like people wanna generalize everybody, I know they likely mean conservative republicans, but you're still typing out or saying "fuck all republicans"

Izuna

Banned
Can I watch GotG2 even tho I haven't seen Avengers 2?

Eri is a big fan of groot so we should see this together.

She doesn't watch any other marvel tho

FreeMufasa

Watching Tokyo drift for the first time. Bow wow getting clowned on by everyone.

Didn't think it was possible to get anymore sideman'd that Tyrese

Kreed

I've never got people who say fuck all republicans or some other shit. Like people wanna generalize everybody, I know they likely mean conservative republicans, but you're still typing out or saying "fuck all republicans"

I JUST had this argument with a friend over me saying "Fuck Fox News" over that racist story in the Sean Hannity thread and my friend being like "Comeon Kreed, not everyone at Fox News is bad". Do I really have to say "Fuck SOME of Fox News"? Can you not get the context of the conversation and know I don't literally mean ALL of Fox News/I'm making a general comment?

Slayven

Tyrese is that dude in the crew that no one knows how he joined, no one likes, but everyone is too nice to tell him to kick rocks

C9uCfJ1XgAQ05ew.jpg

bZm9D0b.png

The internet is great.

Why does this sound so much better than the actually planned all female Ocean's movie?

Watching Tokyo drift for the first time. Bow wow getting clowned on by everyone.

Didn't think it was possible to get anymore sideman'd that Tyrese

I think everyone watching realized Lucas Black + Bow Wow were the discount Paul Walker + Tyrese, which is kind of sad, because the latter 2 were still like C-list actors back then

zeemumu

So I can get out of here in my expected time but I'd have to take on a pretty heavy workload.

The lesson here is don't do all of your GE's first

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom