• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT18| - Ma-ma-ma-MAXIMUM! Haram Achieved

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mizerman

If I was petty, I'd add a Never Forget section to the OT and link to the Inkling thread, the GTA:SA thread, the Mafia 3 thread, the Watch_Dogs 2 thread (pretty sure that prolly went bad), etc.

Kreed, I'm sure you got a list.

We already know what your name stands for, so this needs to happen.

If I was petty, I'd add a Never Forget section to the OT and link to the Inkling thread, the GTA:SA thread, the Mafia 3 thread, the Watch_Dogs 2 thread (pretty sure that prolly went bad), etc.

I remember when I lurked here on gaf and read about a post saying how bad the gta san andreas thread was. So I searched for it and.....I was not prepared.

Demi is one of the most humble people

Bill-Hader-Holding-in-Laugh.gif

What do you mean

giphy.gif

Faustek

Hah, moreno, negrita that was a long time ago. Nearly bashed in the head of a friend here in Sweden that translated it to the Swedish word... And no matter what people try to say it is not an endearing term. Dude refused to see it because his school friends would never say it without laughing...WITH HIM. Not at him.

8/10 times they went to bat in OT.

Actually I wasn't far of from taking up that bat in the Inkling thread but I couldn't muster up anything else than profanities so I abstained.

I wouldn't say no to that.

D i Z

Broke that shit off when she stuck it in.

I see you on that shout out Faustek and EstoyBlackWaldo. I didn't forget about you.

Izuna

Banned
Can I just say

I haven't had even a lick of depression in 7 months now. Thank you BCT for being a massive positive in my life.

Wish I had the same games you guys do on the same systems.

Apologies for posting so much personal stuff no1curr about

Love you

Numb

You're doing it wrong..
That was my attempt to start cutting my gif addiction

It's hard

eyJ1cmwiOiJodHRwOi8vcHV1LnNoL3Z0RVR1LzNiMDJlY2MwNDIuZ2lmIn0.X98vUGIwcPYe77pDBSW2xvvM5KA

So im back
Can I just say

I haven't had even a lick of depression in 7 months now. Thank you BCT for being a massive positive in my life.

Love you
Good thing the thread is a positive thing
If you wanna get in on these games new ones are always coming

Can I just say

Love you

Sheit, the whole internet guilty of that

We all need to vent sometimes~~~

Hah, moreno, negrita that was a long time ago. Nearly bashed in the head of a friend here in Sweden that translated it to the Swedish word... And no matter what people try to say it is not an endearing term. Dude refused to see it because his school friends would never say it without laughing...WITH HIM. Not at him.

Actually I wasn't far of from taking up that bat in the Inkling thread but I couldn't muster up anything else than profanities so I abstained.

I wouldn't say no to that.

You're up north, right?

Faustek

Broke that shit off when she stuck it in.

I see you on that shout out Faustek and EstoyBlackWaldo. I didn't forget about you.

👊🏾🕺🏾👊🏾

-

Izuna, sounds great :)

BTW stop looking at S8. It's fire under that screen. Literall fire.

You're up north, right?

Yepp, Sweden. Me, Numb and Feenix.. Really should go to bed but Meh. Don't need to be at work until I have a meeting at 1300.

👊🏾🕺🏾👊🏾

-

Izuna, sounds great :)

BTW stop looking at S8. It's fire under that screen. Literall fire.

Yepp, Sweden. Me, Numb and Feenix.. Really should go to bed but Meh. Don't need to be at work until I have a meeting at 1300.

I meant within Sweden...I've only spent time in Lund/Malmö

Can I just say

Love you

Good to hear Izuna. You an awesome dude.

D i Z

Feenix was Swedish all along lol

---

gnight

Peace out.

That's why you got The Rock punching a torpedo. ��

You mean beating fools
like a Cherokee drum.
Vin tried a couple of other things and they weren't good, but he's kind of writing himself out of doing these. Between him and his sister pulling crazy producer money, I can see him stepping out with the next one. That gut ain't even trying to hide anymore. They pulled on Theron and Statham with Johnson to keep it going. I think they might retire most of the old crew, and that would be a good thing when they do it.

Kreed

In "the Sky is blue" news about Fox News, from the Sean Hannity thread:

Last month, two black female employees of Fox — which, as you may have heard, is not exactly having a great year re: treatment of female employees by management — sued Fox News, alleging racial discrimination. The women, payroll manager Tichaona Brown and payroll coordinator Tabrese Wright, assert that Judith Slater, comptroller, subjected them to “top-down racial harassment.” As the New York Times reported, Slater was allegedly “making numerous racially charged comments, including suggestions that black men were ‘women beaters’ and that black people wanted to physically harm white people.”

Maybe the most appalling of all alleged racist misdeeds of these managers, as Sherman reports: “Slater demanded that black employees hold ‘arm wrestling matches’ with white female employees in her office, just down the hall from Ailes’s office on the 2nd floor of Fox headquarters.”

https://thinkprogress.org/suit-fox-news-83f5fc77e745

darklin0

Banned
So we can all acknowledge how anime the F&F franchise has turned, right?

With enemies turning into friends and now torpedo punching action.

D i Z

If it ain't white women exclusively on sexual harassment, it's an over reaction. Nobody gives a shit unless its about white women that white men want.

So we can all acknowledge how anime the F&F franchise has turned, right?

With enemies turning into friends and now torpedo punching action.

Only if people recognize how anime took from everything else to begin with. So, no.
70's-80's tv owns anime on what anime stole up and down .
Also, Heavy Metal comics.

Faustek

I meant within Sweden...I've only spent time in Lund/Malmö

Lived in Lund, Stockholm, Västerås and Borlänge. Actually I lived all over the world. Due to work with Atlas Copco, Sida and Unicef but always come back to Sweden. Majority of my family is here.

Edit: should say that I refuse to say where I live now. It takes me a few seconds to get my social security number, online and legally, and I think I've actually said my name here and my real age so if I piss off someone here I'll suddenly have a few new credit cards.

Already enough that some poor sap apparently used a credit card in my name to enter a motel and rent a skin flick. It wasn't any money but still.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom