• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT18| - Ma-ma-ma-MAXIMUM! Haram Achieved

Status
Not open for further replies.
Outlast 2 any good? It's reviewing well

Horror games are seriously subjective to me and definitely relies on suspending disbelief, that said its one of my fav genres. I liked Outlast, I liked Alien Isolation, same with SOMA played all of em with my lady and it was super fun for the experience of it.

What I'm reading despite some puzzles being trial and error its worth the play. I'll be picking it up a bit later when I have time, not sure if I want to do PS4 or PC yet.

zeemumu

Horror games don't scare me so not my thing.

You gotta play them in the middle of the night with no lights, headphones on, and your back to the open.

Horror games are seriously subjective to me and definitely relies on suspending disbelief, that said its one of my fav genres. I liked Outlast, I liked Alien Isolation, same with SOMA played all of em with my lady and it was super fun for the experience of it.

What I'm reading despite some puzzles being trial and error its worth the play. I'll be picking it up a bit later when I have time, not sure if I want to do PS4 or PC yet.

I enjoyed Outlast but I actually think games with limited weaponry are scarier than games with no weaponry, or at least CAN be scarier. When you have no weapons, you're expected to either run or hide. There's always a way out. But when you're given weapons you have no idea if you're supposed to run from this enemy or fight it unless it's a typical common enemy. You can be screwed over due to a lack of preparation.

Speaking of which, did Friday the 13: The Game drop yet?

Initial release date: May 26, 2017

Ah. At least we have a launch date now.

Numb

You gotta play them in the middle of the night with no lights, headphones on, and your back to the open.
tenor.gif

I enjoyed Outlast but I actually think games with limited weaponry are scarier than games with no weaponry, or at least CAN be scarier. When you have no weapons, you're expected to either run or hide. There's always a way out. But when you're given weapons you have no idea if you're supposed to run from this enemy or fight it unless it's a typical common enemy. You can be screwed over due to a lack of preparation.

Speaking of which, did Friday the 13: The Game drop yet?

May 26th multiplayer drops whoop whoop! Can't wait, love Friday the 13th.

Shy

Morning BCT,
Afternoon BCT
Good morning my fellow tan inklings. What Dragon Ball episodes are we watching today?
Mornin' everyone.
Greetings and salutations, brothers and sisters. Sup, Jandro..
Morning bct. Remember to get your daily dose of dbz. Don't want to lose your blackness
Evening all.
https://instagram.com/p/BTT6cp2jC3D/

I genuinely can't tell if this is real or fake. Can someone in the U.K. Confirm
It's from a few years ago.

But yeah, that's very real my fam.

yeah but the pic was in response to numbs thoughts on Izuna's levels of dedication

Yup.

I heard you like your gf's face on you. So put her face on your face

Is this a Splatoon joke? No blacks allowed..

Is there a paper bag test for this

I have 5 tats

I have about 3 times that. Depending on how you count them

I'm almost done with a canvas on on my back. Gonna figure out something to link with my shoulder.

What's the current theme, if you don't mind?

I thought Jesse had a permanent pass after that BET speech

Feenix knows all of the words to a Janet Jackson song that references relying on past deeds

HarSon should've warned y'all about them light skin dudes. It's a reason why Crimson has this long running beef against DeBarge.

No beef here. They could be my cousins. Might just be my cousins. Are you my cousin?

Now that I think about it, it was some light skin thread topic that got me in here in the first place.

Numb

No ink for me
"Yo dawg! I heard you like your girl, So we got you a tattoo of her face for your face. This way ya'll never be apart!"

Such a dumb meme

Same, thinking of adding another this summer
For when you want to see the person you like in the mirror instead of yourself

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom