• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT18| - Ma-ma-ma-MAXIMUM! Haram Achieved

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slayven

Is Pikkun a brother?

hqdefault.jpg

Izuna

Banned
I thought it was pointed out there were a more normal side to "Hotep" or such so those jokes would be dialed down. I think it was earlier in this thread. I don't know anything about it, just pointing it out.

~~

I didn't get to mop the floor so fingers crossed I don't get shouted at for my room being imperfect. It's only the first night too.

Also, I fucking hate wooden floors.

Won't someone think of the poor mistreated racists? Please....stupid ass people coddling racists and going to their side because we are being mean to people who would like to see us dead. Fuck those racists and fuck those fence sitting pricks who defend racists.

Beefy

Facebook Live was a mistake.

A Thai man filmed himself killing his 11-month-old daughter in two video clips posted on Facebook before committing suicide, police said on Tuesday.

People could access the videos of the child's murder on her father's Facebook page for roughly 24 hours, until they were taken down around 5 p.m. in Bangkok (1000 GMT) on Tuesday, or about a day after being uploaded.

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-t...6107&utm_medium=trueAnthem&utm_source=twitter

shingi70

Banned
Just got out of a lecture in a history class about social issues, and this guy tried to defend varying instances of Rape. Dude is trying to argue that their are no rules in war so a soldier raping a woman is fair game.

Slayven

They need to get mods or something to stop shit like this. It's only going to get worse.

"Do you know how big facebook is? and how many hours of video are uploaded a day"

Is what the knuckleheads will say, I don't care if you got the money to roll out a feature, you got the money to put in safeguards.

Slayven

Just got out of a lecture in a history class about social issues, and this guy tried to defend varying instances of Rape. Dude is trying to argue that their are no rules in war so a soldier raping a woman is fair game.

Jesus christ, I hope someone pointed out the Geneva convention

zeemumu

What? That's fuckin' dumb as hell. Did your other classmates burn him for that?

Every semester in college there was some dude that I needed a 4 seat radius away from. That's the guy.

shingi70

Banned
The fuck..

Every semester in college there was some dude that I needed a 4 seat radius away from. That's the guy.

What? That's fuckin' dumb as hell. Did your other classmates burn him for that?

Jesus christ, I hope someone pointed out the Geneva convention

That dude is pants-on-head stupid. And completely fucked in the head.

Pretty sure.my professor wants to fail dude on principle Alone.

Got into a heated ass argument, and I pointed out the Geneva Convention and dude tried some those are guidelines and not actual rules bullshit.

Dude is one of those red pill Men's Rights types. Seems I'm running into more of those types or people influenced by that line of thinking more often.

Izuna

Banned

Historically it was THE way to annex a place, and is the reason for Stockholm syndrome being an evolutionary trait.

If not rape, to take over a village women and children would have to be slaughtered/raze it.

But that's not even true. We literally have rules on war. Has he never heard of the Geneva Conventions? Hell, basic human decency??

Young Magus

Was he a:
a.)frat boy
b.)backwards cap wareing fool
c.)mildy chubby or skinny
d.)no shave no shower oversized wwf tshirt
or something outside these brackets?

Dude is one of those red pill Men's Rights types. Seems I'm running into more of those types or people influenced by that line of thinking more often.

Or
so all the above?

shingi70

Banned
But that's not even true. We literally have rules on war. Has he never heard of the Geneva Conventions? Hell, basic human decency??

Dude got drug for the remainder of the class, I see alot of men don't see Rape as serious as an issue as it should be.

I was having a talk with a few coworkers about women the other day, and this guy was saying he'd love to bind down a women or date a disabled girl because she wouldn't be able to say no to stop him during sex. Dude was completely serious and everyone just stared at him and called him on his shit as it made everyone uncomfortable.

What i find intresting, and sad is how many young black and other Poc men have jumped on the red pill gamergate bandwagon and talking points. Like I seen quite a few black men in my age and interest group be less hotep but more gamergate when it comes to showing their ass with misogyny and homophobia.

Beefy

https://instagram.com/p/BTT6cp2jC3D/

I genuinely can't tell if this is real or fake. Can someone in the U.K. Confirm

Can't find anything. But this is a thing..

Ukip candidate Gisela Allen compares her attraction to gorillas to being gay
A Ukip candidate for Glasgow Council has compared being gay to her attraction to gorillas.

Gisela Allen made the startling remarks to prove why she believes gay people should keep their sexuality a secret and the LGBT community need not exist.
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/u...l-attraction-gorillas-being-gay-a7699126.html

zeemumu

Pretty sure.my professor wants to fail dude on principle Alone.

Got into a heated ass argument, and I pointed out the Geneva Convention and dude tried some those are guidelines and not actual rules bullshit.

That's some Pirate Code shit.

Craziest thing I've had happen during a discussion in a class was a guy pulling out a knife.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom