• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT18| - Ma-ma-ma-MAXIMUM! Haram Achieved

Status
Not open for further replies.
200w.webp

They can fuck right off with that and take it somewhere else..we ain't playing that shit here.

My boy messaged me talkin bout he got Stan Lee to do the Wu Tang sign

I'm like... yea whatever

He sends me a pic of him and Stan Lee doing the Wu Tang sign

Smh.

Zekes!

Smh, must be the Gotham special

Lol, do what you do

Jean prices are out of line

Still buy Levi's though

I ain't never in my life paid more than $25 for some jeans (and if you get em on sale they're like $13) and I ain't about to start now.

You pay money for slacks or something nice that's one thing but jeans? FOH.

I enjoy some good premium denim, but I buy that stuff on sale, during end of the season sales when it goes 60+% off so I'm paying around $100. I just can't find cheap jeans that fit the way I want them, and certain things like attention to detail and higher quality construction you just don't get with cheap jeans. Then again, some expensive brands you don't get that shit either, so it pays to know what you're buying. Years of fashion retail have served me well

I enjoy some good premium denim, but I buy that stuff on sale, during end of the season sales when it goes 60+% off so I'm paying around $100. I just can't find cheap jeans that fit the way I want them, and certain things like attention to detail and higher quality construction you just don't get with cheap jeans. Then again, some expensive brands you don't get that shit either, so it pays to know what you're buying. Years of fashion retail have served me well

You got money Zekes? Buy me some jeans

Izuna

Banned
She girled up my room in 1 minute...

K BCT, radio silence for now. ❤ 💝 🌹 😻 💕 💋 😘 💏🏽 💗 💖

Zaverious

She girled up my room in 1 minute...

K BCT, radio silence for now. ❤ 💝 🌹 😻 💕 💋 😘 💏🏽 💗 💖

sign me the FUCK up 👌👀👌👀👌👀👌👀👌👀 good shit go౦ԁ sHit👌 thats ✔ some good👌👌shit right👌👌th 👌 ere👌👌👌 right✔there ✔✔if i do ƽaү so my self 💯 i say so 💯 thats what im talking about right there right there (chorus: ʳᶦᵍʰᵗ ᵗʰᵉʳᵉ) mMMMMᎷМ💯 👌👌 👌НO0ОଠOOOOOОଠଠOoooᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒ👌 👌👌 👌 💯 👌 👀 👀 👀 👌👌Good shit

sign me the FUCK up 👌👀👌👀👌👀👌👀👌👀 good shit go౦ԁ sHit👌 thats ✔ some good👌👌shit right👌👌th 👌 ere👌👌👌 right✔there ✔✔if i do ƽaү so my self 💯 i say so 💯 thats what im talking about right there right there (chorus: ʳᶦᵍʰᵗ ᵗʰᵉʳᵉ) mMMMMᎷМ💯 👌👌 👌НO0ОଠOOOOOОଠଠOoooᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒ👌 👌👌 👌 💯 👌 👀 👀 👀 👌👌Good shit
1B6PqJZ.gif

What drug is he on

akira28

lmao

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom