• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT18| - Ma-ma-ma-MAXIMUM! Haram Achieved

Status
Not open for further replies.

akira28

his wife is cute too. just had a kid? and he left her for a white girl? he's in for some chop.

ThQdf4zm.jpg

never trust a brother with those eyes.

andthebeatgoeson

What in the holy hell?

No tattoos either but my wife has one and it's interested in another. I'm also a no hat guy.

No sunglasses either. I consider it all the same.

Numb

Jhene Aiko?

This nigga chose the hottest member of his group he could think of in the same breath as himself
i c u
well played

Numb

The power of Marvel!
Mahvel

If Dai was he would have gotten hype with us :(
What in the holy hell?

No tattoos either but my wife has one and it's interested in another. I'm also a no hat guy.

No sunglasses either. I consider it all the same.

Hat all the time
Got a big head and and hair too short need it anyway

Glasses i can undertand but people who wear sunglasses everywhere even indoors ....

You know my pain, so I merely joke with someone that understands.

you denied me your GI bill. I wanted that easy home payment /s

I can't give you my GI bill unless you were my dependent. So I would either have to adopt you or marry you.

Jhene Aiko?

This nigga chose the hottest member of his group he could think of in the same breath as himself
i c u
well played

There's only like 5 famous blasians out there.

Faustek

This right after we talked about Sonic for four pages?

we gonna get invaded by FurryGAF.

Ok so we are either going to fight or you stop putting garbage Sonic fanfics on the same level as Crash.

Oh please please by the might of Odin's beard do not tell me there exists Crash fanfics.

Ok so we are either going to fight or you stop putting garbage Sonic fanfics on the same level as Crash.

Oh please please by the might of Odin's beard do not tell me there exists Crash fanfics.

Don't listen to malyse, he got one of those "sophisticated" palettes. Let's us commoners enjoy our bandicoot goodness.

Faustek

Why the fuck do we have so many kids with twisted souls? Mascots are not for writing disturbing fanfics...

Well, not THOSE fanfics

I like that this became true of
Elena and Elena and Nate's kid in UC4

Those I like and support fully.

Don't listen to malyse, he got one of those "sophisticated" palettes. Let's us commoners enjoy our bandicoot goodness.

So he just wants to pose for his "cool" friends? Got it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom