• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT18| - Ma-ma-ma-MAXIMUM! Haram Achieved

Status
Not open for further replies.
A bandicoot isn't even real

Hahahahahaha.....that's what you think. Google it, I dare you.

Edit: you know what I'll do it.

Perameles_gunni.jpg

akira28

today I find out that bandicoots are the vector for a deadly virus that was turned into a biological weapon by the US in the 50s, but was cancelled.

according to wikipedia. I have an inherent distrust of wikipedia, but they make the information so readily available.

today I find out that bandicoots are the vector for a deadly virus that was turned into a biological weapon by the US in the 50s, but was cancelled.

according to wikipedia. I have an inherent distrust of wikipedia, but they make the information so readily available.

........that is something.....

Beefy

Eh. For all the issues that could pop up with the games they put out, Ubi has made some really interesting games over the last few years. Valiant Hearts, Zombi U, Grow Home, etc.

But their big budget games are awful. Just bland copy and paste shit.

Johndoey

Banned
But their big budget games are awful. Just bland copy and paste shit.

I see what your saying, but at the same time it's mostly well made products that fund the smaller more interesting stuff. It's not great, but as things go most other large video game publishers are way worse than Ubi.

akira28

What was the screw up? I've seen memes lately but I'm out of the loop on this one

their new advertising push for the white female demographic had their primary customer base of black and brown people confused. it was implied that the products themselves might change in formula or the company aim of providing safe non-damaging products for people of color might change.

can you imagine why?

their new advertising push for the white female demographic had their primary customer base of black and brown people confused.

can you imagine why?
Ah thanks for catching me up. Just wow. This shit is in the "ethnic" hair section at most places. I use this for my hair before I use my curl sponge.

This is why diversity ads value to corporate America

akira28

remember cookout passes are running on tighter regulations now. got to do more than criticize the white power structure. this was mentioned at the last meeting.

Ah thanks for catching me up. Just wow. This shit is in the "ethnic" hair section at most places. I use this for my hair before I use my curl sponge.

This is why diversity ads value to corporate America

that picture of 4 white women explains why their advertising people did not predict that they would get dragged so badly.

edit: no, SunDial brands isn't Dial Brands corp, never mind.

Numb

remember cookout passes are running on tighter regulations now. got to do more than criticize the white power structure. this was mentioned at the last meeting.

The passes are running out at the same time as the requirements to be qualified getting more and more

What was the screw up? I've seen memes lately but I'm out of the loop on this one

Shea Moisture has been making money off black women with products clearly designed for natural black hair. Now they are trying to go big time and put out a commercial about "fighting hair hate" and being proud of the hair you have featuring...three white women and one light skinned black woman (note: I'm not hating on the black woman). Also I hear they've changed the formula for their products.

Needless to say, exodus from Shea Moisture is taking place because black women on Facebook and Twitter ain't having this bullshit. And Shea Moisture's social media account has been crazy tone deaf about the whole thing, and now I know exactly why (Heather Hennessy).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom