• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT18| - Ma-ma-ma-MAXIMUM! Haram Achieved

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have any of you ever been blindsided by firends/family like that? I just need someone to sympathize with. T-T
Not me personally, but I did that to my cousin at a reunion. She had painted on eyebrows and I was just roasting her for like 10 minutes straight with her brothers not even defending her, just howling with laughter lmao
This girl lives ten mins walk from me...

But nah I aint going there, I will stick to just watching her booty

might be the best course of action for now

Dereck

Rashida is completely Mmmmmff in this episode.

RS8fiBt.png

sh7zc84.png

Happy birthday Magus, someday you'll stop being ain't shit *jadakiss laugh*

And shit Beefy, I been having those Slayvenous thoughts about my homie's sister too. She lives all the way down in Cali though so ain't like anything will come from it.

Is she Asian? Then yes.. those are Slayvenous thoughts.

If not, those are Harsonous

Young Magus

Happy birthday magician

🎂🎂🎂

👏🎂👏🎉👏🍺👏🍷👏😴

Happy birthday man

Happy Bday dude

happy birthday.

Ey happy birthday homie.

Happy birthday! DY is going to show up one of these years.

HBD. I'll drink one in celebration tonight.

Happy birthday, man. Hope the day's good. Anything planned?

Happy birfday

Happy Birthday, Young Magus.

Happy birthday, Magus.

Happy birthday!

Happy Birthday

HBD Young Magus

Happy B-Day!

Happy birthday!

Night dude.

happy birthday, treat yourself to some gud anime and watch Jojo's Bizarre Adventure

Happy Birthday to ya

Happy birthday Magus, someday you'll stop being ain't shit *jadakiss laugh*

Happy B day

Happy Birthday Magus.

Happy birthday 後輩

You need persistence and willingness to relocate lol

Hey all and Happy Birthday Young Magus.

Thanks for the wishes fam. They mean a lot.
Kreed: The DY jokes are getting over bruh bruh
Prof.Beef: I start being an't shit when Sonic gets good and digimon gets relevant
Duck: Ill take relocations
Shit I'll be relocated in August
I wouldn't do Hokkaido tho, that shits to cold for a Cali nigga

darklin0: shoulda drew out the
Magic_747f29_5901332.jpg

card in retaliation.

Faustek

Preacher, I rather find my sister, actually prefer to never know, naked with a man I can call my brother instead of some filthy dog. Just saying.

Wait, you've never seen any ADD vids? Do better

I had never seen those before.

Seen Slink and Mu before but so far nearly everyone in the channel is new to me.

Also damm, dissing the fufu and agusi. Smh

Is LionPride destined to become Slayven? Anything can happen in this Trump timeline. Was it the war on education that did it?

I thought zuna was slayven. He was just living Slayven's dream yesterday. This unholy alliance they have formed seems to make me think of that sailor moon shit when her daughter went back in time

Hey, y'all, I wanted to get some opinions regarding a small detail for a worldbuilding thing - I have this race where each full person is two component people sharing a mindspace. The race has been intertwined for so long that names for the component species were given retroactively, so they're meant to be pretty simple. I'm kinda worried about naming a species hominoids, though; they're as racially diverse as humans, but I feel like if the execution's off calling a person of color a hominoid is just going to come across as some deep south-type shit.

D i Z

I thought zuna was slayven. He was just living Slayven's dream yesterday. This unholy alliance they have formed seems to make me think of that sailor moon shit when her daughter went back in time

Slay is like that stingy ass grand master that only teaches one student one of each discipline. Locking them into a struggle of the most evil that can only be undone by the shedding of blood and fucking up a good niggas furniture.

Eventually he will be betrayed by the one who loves him the most, and the school will be in disarray as they all scramble for pieces of his legacy.

Hey, y'all, I wanted to get some opinions regarding a small detail for a worldbuilding thing - I have this race where each full person is two component people sharing a mindspace. The race has been intertwined for so long that names for the component species were given retroactively, so they're meant to be pretty simple. I'm kinda worried about naming a species hominoids, though; they're as racially diverse as humans, but I feel like if the execution's off calling a person of color a hominoid is just going to come across as some deep south-type shit.

I can see how that might be problematic. Most sci fi just gets around this issue by not making them all (or mostly) POC. Probably going to have that problem with any name that can be reductive culturally or scientifically.

Faustek

what does agusi taste like? I'm allergic to some seeds.

Really depends on who's cooking it and the seasoning. Friend usually throws in pumpkin seeds because the regular seeds are kinda hard to get here. Palm oil or some other oil if you decide to fry it. Beef or fish to it or you just mix it up or go vegetarian route.

Anyway I throw in peppars, goat if I get to decide so it's kinda like a mix of goat peppar, beef, tomato, maggi and bitterleaf. And it tastes like that, only dish I can think of is a Lebanese thing I can't remember the name off but it comes with tons of Lome at the side if that even helps.

Edit: or did you mean the melon?

Slay is like that stingy ass grand master that only teaches one student one of each discipline. Locking them into a struggle of the most evil that can only be undone by the shedding of blood and fucking up a good niggas furniture.

Eventually he will be betrayed by the one who loves him the most, and the school will be in disarray as they all scramble for pieces of his legacy.

Zuna= Asian women
Bronx= notoriety
Pride= hatred

I can see this ending badly.

Yo that fucking rape thread.

Whaaaaaaaaaaat the hell?

Also Slay is the thirsty ass old man asking for used panties from street machines to teach you about the Exiles and Malibu comics.

I can see how that might be problematic. Most sci fi just gets around this issue by not making them all (or mostly) POC. Probably going to have that problem with any name that can be reductive culturally or scientifically.

The idea is that the race came to be when a failing Homo sapiens subspecies and a failing subspecies of alien developed a symbiotic relationship to avoid extinction, but that was thousands of years ago and I'm trying not to go the "subhuman" route. The terminology has to be pretty inoffensive because the main Nullpunk character(s) are people of color, though. I was thinking of maybe doing something with "Idaltu", like possibly calling the becs "Id" (the "successful" aliens are known as "Becryon") and the humanoid components "Alt(s)".

akira28

Edit: or did you mean the melon?

nah the stuff that they make from the seeds
I sure would hate to go to Africa and be killed by allergies that were invented by the white man to keep the black man malnourished.
but they couldn't make me allergic to yam.

LionPride gonna wake up one day, back sore as hell, then catch a glimpse of a Smallville rerun on tv and be like "daaaaamn, Kristin Kreuk lookin' good all of a sudden."

LionPride

Banned
Let's ask Slay about his opinions on Lion's favorite rapper of all time: Nas.

Sigh

This should tell you how petty I am, I don't call Hate Me Now a Nas song because I can't rationalize liking a Nas song.

LionPride gonna wake up one day, back sore as hell, then catch a glimpse of a Smallville rerun on tv and be like "daaaaamn, Kristin Kreuk lookin' good all of a sudden."

Well my back is already fucked, I own all 10 seasons of Smallville, but not only do I not want to bathe in her bath sweat like our resident Asian fetishist, I also don't find her attractive.

Faustek

Ok so I have to ask, what's up with Jandro and horses?

nah the stuff that they make from the seeds
I sure would hate to go to Africa and be killed by allergies that were invented by the white man to keep the black man malnourished.
but they couldn't make me allergic to yam.

Ah yeah the stew/soup/balls. Well if you are allergic to melon seeds, didn't know you could be, then I reckon it's the same here. The seeds usually used do come from the same family.
And it's like I said, I taste mostly the palm oil and the agusi. Can't really compare it. Sorry.

Slayven

I know two things about nas, oochi wally was problematic as fuck, and nas fans i met always think they smarter than they relaly are. Not quite hoteps, but Hotep adjacent

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom