• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT18| - Ma-ma-ma-MAXIMUM! Haram Achieved

Status
Not open for further replies.

Malyse

death-counts-each-year-its-my-birthday-comic-1458169243.jpg

Old Magus, huh?

What kinda cake you get?

hypernima

Banned
whats the point yall, to life, i dont get shit.
do you shit to make things better and lose them in an instance.
you keep fighting, for what, no point to this shit.

Kreed

...going to be one of those days huh? Alright.

*pulls up a chair*

So what got you feeling like this?

zeemumu

I usually assume that we keep pushing back against the constant torrent of bullshit that one faces in life as a way of leaving things better than we found them on a personal level. On a larger scale, that fluctuates constantly, but if we don't work at it at all it's gonna be a constant downward slope, and that's gonna be shitty for everyone.

What happened to damage your outlook?

Sch1sm

This because of your car? Or did it only get more downhill?

Life, if anything, is a test of resilience.

hypernima

Banned
...going to be one of those days huh? Alright.

*pulls up a chair*

So what got you feeling like this?

Sup..

Everything alright, hype? What's going on?

I usually assume that we keep pushing back against the constant torrent of bullshit that one faces in life as a way of leaving things better than we found them on a personal level. On a larger scale, that fluctuates constantly, but if we don't work at it at all it's gonna be a constant downward slope, and that's gonna be shitty for everyone.

What happened to damage your outlook?

Just life stuff, I'll put it on the discord, just realized it's kinda personal.

RedSwirl

So there are a lot of LA Riots documentaries coming out this week or something? I'm interested in the one that tries to look at the decade leading up to it. Which one was that again and when/where does it come on?

Malyse

So there are a lot of LA Riots documentaries coming out this week or something? I'm interested in the one that tries to look at the decade leading up to it. Which one was that again and when/where does it come on?

ABC Tomorrow 9PM ET

I should make a thread.

Released police interview shows the partner officer in Tamir Rice shooting shown crying over their actions. Still pisses me off because the dude cries, yet Tamir was still left to rot without medical attention like a dishrag. Like Tamir's mother says, his crying means jack squat.

So there are a lot of LA Riots documentaries coming out this week or something?

Lots of riot media in general with that Detroit movie coming out. Guess BLM, protests and riots in response to police brutality triggered something in creators.

what happened?

Ironcreed dude was arguing about reverse racism and when everyone told him he was wrong. He got mad about how Gaf is now anti-white and that he will be leaving the site for good. He got banned after Scooter told him he won't be missed and he returned after some minutes to tell him to go fuck himself.

Ironcreed dude was arguing about reverse racism and when everyone told him he was wrong. He got mad about how Gaf is now anti-white and that he will be leaving the site for good. He got banned after Scooter told him he won't be missed and he returned after some minutes to tell him to go fuck himself.

first off, reverse racism isn't a thing so he's already in the wrong right there, second of all, what a way to go out, dude was really heated. You should never get that pissed on a discussion board, when you're that mad that should be a major sign to just step away from the computer and cool off

lol..Anti-white. And that's the thread you wanna go out in? Sounds like homeboy had bigger problems.

first off, reverse racism isn't a thing so he's already in the wrong right there, second of all, what a way to go out, dude was really heated. You should never get that pissed on a discussion board, when you're that mad that should be a major sign to just step away from the computer and cool off

Reverse racism/anti-white/etc is a typical defense for some on the Gaming side when discussions like that come up. Another includes "politcs in mah games."

Mizerman

Just skimmed that thread and it went as well as I thought it would.

Reverse racism/anti-white/etc is a typical defense for some on the Gaming side when discussions like that come up. Another includes "politcs in mah games."

Seriously. I can't imagine the privilege you have to live in to think that diversity and inclusivity is somehow "anti-white". You'd literally have to not understand anything about racism or bigotry in the first place to get to the conclusion that diversity in a video game is a threat to your race.

shingi70

Banned
Seriously. I can't imagine the privilege you have to live in to think that diversity and inclusivity is somehow "anti-white". You'd literally have to not understand anything about racism or bigotry in the first place to get to the conclusion that diversity in a video game is a threat to your race.

How Can I relate to a protagnist that doesn't look like me /S.

Guess he'll take his "anti - white" persecution complex elsewhere under the pseudonym Ironcross now.

Young Magus

Old Magus, huh?

What kinda cake you get?

Still Young!
Cake got Chocolate

Lots of riot media in general with that Detroit movie coming out. Guess BLM, protests and riots in response to police brutality triggered something in creators.

Yea,
this week/month has been 25 years since the LA riots so thats maybe why the flims are coming out now

What thread is this from?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom