• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT18| - Ma-ma-ma-MAXIMUM! Haram Achieved

Status
Not open for further replies.

zeemumu

Decided to give GTA San Andreas another chance before I tried out V (bought V at least a year ago but ain't touched it). SA was my first GTA game when I tried it around 2006.

I always enjoyed the setting and characters of San Andreas (oddly whenever brows 4Chan /v/ those characters are pretty highly praised) but hated the actual game. I never understood why or how people were okay with some of Rockstar's really outdated control and design decisions. So far in this re-attempt though I think I've broken through some of that and figured out the loop GTA actually wants you to follow.

Cheat codes

andthebeatgoeson

Georgia pine trees don't fuck around. They nut all over the atmosphere for months and come down like bricks. Lights out and I'm glad i have that charging brick. Those things are the truth.

Faustek

Evening bct,

What a shitty day it has been. Around 600 Nazis where allowed to parade through a town just because they asked...Sorry but fuck that piece of Shit free speech workaround that allows groups that works against democracy to run rampart. And fuck people that still believes candy and discussion can be had with those walking sacks of rotten meat.

Numb

Evening bct,

What a shitty day it has been. Around 600 Nazis where allowed to parade through a town just because they asked...Sorry but fuck that piece of Shit free speech workaround that allows groups that works against democracy to run rampart. And fuck people that still believes candy and discussion can be had with those walking sacks of rotten meat.

The one in Falun?
Några sammandrabbningar blev det inte och Per-Olof Söyseth, kommenderingschef för polisens insats i Falun, var mycket nöjd.
– För oss var det viktigt att alla som ville skulle få göra sin röst hörd. Det har vi lyckats med.
Det var en polisinsats som samlade drygt 250 poliser. I fjol kostade insatsen cirka 1,7 miljoner kronor.
– Det är värt varenda krona för att vi ska kunna upprätthålla demokratin, säger Per-Olof Söyseth.

Are you fucking serious?
Dumb ass police

Faustek

The one in Falun?

Are you fucking serious?
Dumb ass police

Yepp, that one.
How the hell does allowing groups that works against democracy to run free help democracy again? How? That white terrorists are allowed these benefits is fucking stupid.

Beefy

Love the shit you get for not being dark black. "You can't be black, you are mixed right" nah man I am black you fool.

Numb

Yepp, that one.
How the hell does allowing groups that works against democracy to run free help democracy again? How? That white terrorists are allowed these benefits is fucking stupid.

They can't be terrorists if they are white
Let them have their peaceful marches that stand against humanity

Yepp, that one.

It's apparently a "slippery slope". If one group can't protest because of government intervention, a legitimate protest could also get canned. Nobody ever seems to bring up the fact that normalizing nazis by letting them march is a far greater and more dangerous slippery slope than banning them.

Faustek

Love the shit you get for not being dark black. "You can't be black, you are mixed right" nah man I am black you fool.

I feel ya... Now I'm mixed though which made me white according to idiots but black enough to hide behind. Smh

They can't be terrorists if they are white
Let them have their peaceful marches that stand against humanity

Sigh

It's apparently a "slippery slope". If one group can't protest because of government intervention, a legitimate protest could also get canned. Nobody ever seems to bring up the fact that normalizing nazis by letting them march is a far greater and more dangerous slippery slope than banning them.

I'm just hoping that the government takes this seriously enough. With the new terrorist laws nazi acts are seen as acts of terrorism but not much have come of it yet. Awaiting the trial for some NMR shit bags and hoping we get a strong line for all to follow.

Watch them go free

Skittles

Oh man, I fucking love Jim Sterling threads on gaming side. The man broke some of the nintendo fanbase on this site and it's fun to read the carnival of stupid that emerges.

Faustek

I'm mixed but through a black mom and mixed dad, so define myself as black. It's weird how people don't get that.

Some people really just see the darkness and nothing else... But hey if white society can go back in time and treat me as white I'll take it. Mam the extra % that would have been knocked down on my loan, the slacking off I could have done, all the fights I wouldn't have been in and best of all. Just being able to take a walk alone in the evening during the 90s would have been swell.

Oh man, I fucking love Jim Sterling threads on gaming side. The man broke some of the nintendo fanbase on this site and it's fun to read the carnival of stupid that emerges.

I don't get it. It's not like he says anything special. He is fun yes but not the ultimate truth in a sea of opinions.

You aren't real black unless you got lip discs and wielding spears to them

Ooh!! The best part is when I donned the Kenyan clothes I got as thanks for a town major.... I suddenly got into the hotep club. Ffs 99% of them have never put a damn foot in Africa.

Faustek

Oh and in the first world problems zone I have to be back at work tomorrow. 2.5 weeks of impromptu vacation and I actually liked it.

Shy

Morning people, 4 more days until Groot
Afternoon BCT
Morning BCT
Mornin' everyone.
Morning everyone
Morning BCT!
Mornin' all. Have a great International Labor Day, BCT.
Evening all.
Did you peep American Gods last night?
I did.

Watched it twice last night. Soo good.
Anyone getting Injustice 2? I haven't played an arcade fighting game since MK2011.But I'm considering it before Tekken... Looks intimidating.
Injustice 2 is going to be shit. Like all nether realm games.
What happened. ?

Hold up...the night I re-up my PS+, I see Skullgirls is on sale for $5 with all the DLC and it's available for cross-buy on PS4 and Vita.

I'll never leave again
rejoice.png

People have to realize that some posters here are just racist or racist-adjacent and ignore them. People that have been on the board for years and seen literally hundreds of not thousands of threads about the results of institutionalized racism and still don't know how to recognize it.

There's no point in engaging with them

Slayven

People have to realize that some posters here are just racist or racist-adjacent and ignore them. People that have been on the board for years and seen literally hundreds of not thousands of threads about the results of institutionalized racism and still don't know how to recognize it.

There's no point in engaging with them

Pretty much, funny thing is the names never change

Anyone getting Injustice 2? I haven't played an arcade fighting game since MK2011.But I'm considering it before Tekken... Looks intimidating.

Was interested but it looks pretty much the same as Injustice 1 to me...I might catch it on a sale or wait for the "complete" edition NRS always does.

T7 is day 1 though. It's been too long.

Evening all.

Injustice 2 is going to be shit. Like all nether realm games.

?

Sup shy, and really? Maybe I'll skip it then and just wait on Tekken.

Yep

What do you mean by intimidating? The first game wasn't much different from MK9 in terms of execution requirements.

Intimidating as in I got ultimate ring rust when it comes to fighting games and the combos I see in the clips of Injustice 2 just seem... Intricate.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom