• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT18| - Ma-ma-ma-MAXIMUM! Haram Achieved

Status
Not open for further replies.
You way late bruh.

Dude been certified trash since last year.... and he's trash in the ring too.

He's good when he gives a damn. Unfortunately he just don't care as of late. That entire angle with Bray Wyatt, up until that anti-climactic finish at the previous PPV (EDIT: it was Wrestlemania, holy fuck the match was that bad I forgot it was at Mania lol), had both of them doing the best work of their careers.

Yoooo.... please tell me you seen the tweet where some black dude spat a freestyle slandering black women just because of that popular tweet where someone said black women looked good in yellow.

And someone posted a picture of his girl (who is white) and said "this is who you're slandering black women for?!"

Then he had the nerve to call time out

I love late night twitter fuckery.

Yoooo.... please tell me you seen the tweet where some black dude spat a freestyle slandering black women just because of that popular tweet where someone said black women looked good in yellow.

And someone posted a picture of his girl (who is white) and said "this is who you're slandering black women for?!"

LINK

andthebeatgoeson

I need a sausage lank, plz.

Johndoey

Banned
What's in and what's out in the latest government spending bill

Below is what aides to both parties agreed is included in the bill, when asked by CNN:
$1.5 billion for border security -- technology and repairing existing infrastructure with language saying no new border wall construction
No money for deportation force or federal cuts to sanctuary cities
Billions in new defense spending, including the global war on terrorism
No funding cut for Planned Parenthood
National Institute of Health funding increase of $2 billion
Increase clean energy and science funding
Energy Efficiency And Renewable Energy is up $17 million over Fiscal Year 2016
Department of Energy Office of Science is up $42 million over Fiscal Year 2016
Provide permanent fix for miners health insurance
$295 million for Puerto Rico Medicaid
Disaster package including funding for California, West Virginia, Louisiana and North Carolina, increased funding for transit infrastructure grants and opioid epidemic
Restored year round Pell Grants

I assume that Trump isn't paying attention to what's in this bill?

Below is what aides to both parties agreed is included in the bill, when asked by CNN:
$1.5 billion for border security -- technology and repairing existing infrastructure with language saying no new border wall construction
No money for deportation force or federal cuts to sanctuary cities
Billions in new defense spending, including the global war on terrorism
No funding cut for Planned Parenthood
National Institute of Health funding increase of $2 billion
Increase clean energy and science funding
Energy Efficiency And Renewable Energy is up $17 million over Fiscal Year 2016
Department of Energy Office of Science is up $42 million over Fiscal Year 2016
Provide permanent fix for miners health insurance
$295 million for Puerto Rico Medicaid
Disaster package including funding for California, West Virginia, Louisiana and North Carolina, increased funding for transit infrastructure grants and opioid epidemic
Restored year round Pell Grants

Bannon has to be tearing his hair out.

Johndoey

Banned
The near total failure of this administration to accomplish anything they set out to do warms my heart. Bannon miscalculated and (Lord Willing) might be on his way out. Interested in what Kushner's doing since he apparently runs the entire Federal Government.

Morning, another week of making money begins for all of us, hope you all have a good day today. :D

Also, I really need a Switch. Really really badly.

Really Really badly.

Gig

One man's junk is another man's treasure
I saw something I haven't seen in years, over the weekend I saw an Amish couple with horse and buggy. This wasn't in the country either, it was in the city in front of a Lowes. How does did they even get in the city in the first place? That Lowes is right next to a busy boulevard.

Slayven

9QCwhO8.png

Morning, another week of making money begins for all of us, hope you all have a good day today. :D

Also, I really need a Switch. Really really badly.

Really Really badly.

Gf and her niece are really digging Mario kart. Nintendo stays being that gateway drug. They'll always be a staple in the industry for this reason alone.

So heads up. Alton Sterling verdict comes out tomorrow. I've already quit and planning the move back to Georgia. I'm telling you, it's gonna get bad.

Slayven

So heads up. Alton Sterling verdict comes out tomorrow. I've already quit and planning the move back to Georgia. I'm telling you, it's gonna get bad.

Already have my expectations at zero so I can't be disappointed.

I feel bad i had to google which one this was, i am shocked it even went to trial

Oh this is the DOJ? Psssh, they don't do anything anyway except a strongly worded letter

"It'll make them accountable because they know it'll be watched in questionable scenarios!"

I'm sure Columbus PD has a thing to say about that.

It makes me wonder if the whole thing behind the dash cam stuff is just a:

"We want you all to be very aware that we're doing this, and we don't give a shit"

Zekes!

Morning BCT

Puyo Puyo Tetris gon kill my relationship at this rate haha

I'm so glad we got this. Had to import the Puyo Puyo 20th Anniversary collection and Puyo Puyo 7 for DS, which were great games. This one having Tetris too? Damn, I might not ever need another puzzle game again.

I saw this when I first woke up. RIP to Jordan, this shit never ends

I feel bad i had to google which one this was, i am shocked it even went to trial

Oh this is the DOJ? Psssh, they don't do anything anyway except a strongly worded letter

I did the same.

I'm not looking for justice from the courts. Being tried by a jury of your peers has a different meaning for cops

Family, first and foremost I hope all you cats are well. I'm alive and being Rio. Anywho, I wrote about it awhile back and it fell off the radar for a lot of folks. I've watched the videos that were recorded by bystanders and it's tough as fuck to watch. This was around the corner from where I stayed, went to elementary school, went to church, etc. This was close to home. But this was the start of the summer that had protest, arrest, floods and lots of loss of life. This isn't home. Nostalgia glasses be damned, this place is a powder keg. I've been here 2 years and every turn has been one thing after another. I've made the mind to restart yet again. But I'm still here. Tomorrow will be the start of something monumental. I've missed the camaraderie of the BCT, family. But it is what it is. I'm not asking for prayers. I'm asking for attention. Watch this. Don't let the mistakes my city will inevitably make go without warrant.

I hope I'm wrong.

Skittles

I'm so glad we got this. Had to import the Puyo Puyo 20th Anniversary collection and Puyo Puyo 7 for DS, which were great games. This one having Tetris too? Damn, I might not ever need another puzzle game again.

I saw this when I first woke up. RIP to Jordan, this shit never ends
So good, game has an absurdly long shelf life because of the inclusion of Tetris. My girl plays tetris and i do puyo because i played mean bean machine as a kid. She doesnt knoe t spins yet so she's getting destroyed most times. Beginner is puyo can cause more damage than a beginner in tetris it seemss

RedSwirl

Decided to give GTA San Andreas another chance before I tried out V (bought V at least a year ago but ain't touched it). SA was my first GTA game when I tried it around 2006.

I always enjoyed the setting and characters of San Andreas (oddly whenever brows 4Chan /v/ those characters are pretty highly praised) but hated the actual game. I never understood why or how people were okay with some of Rockstar's really outdated control and design decisions. So far in this re-attempt though I think I've broken through some of that and figured out the loop GTA actually wants you to follow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom