• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT18| - Ma-ma-ma-MAXIMUM! Haram Achieved

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jado Dolezal

Baby-Laughing-Hard-and-Falls-Over.gif

Sch1sm

👏👏CONGRATS👏SIS👏👏

Congrats lil lady! Keep doing the damn thing!

congrats Sch1sm on much deserved accolades.

and don't "lend" anyone 20 bucks. before they ask :p

Thank you, thank you.

Congrats, can I hold 50 loonies?

How'd we move on from 20s to 50s?!

Loonies are kinda heavy. You know we got a $50 note, right? It's red. Stands out.

Slayven

He just introduces everyone, "ITS ____" ___ = the next act, stretched out for 15 seconds.

You ain't wrong, but that's more like... $25 or some ish, c'mon.

Hey I got overhead, administration fees, and other shit on my end. I am accepting the money at cost

Sch1sm

Nice. Look all those features for a wallet. I guess you don't have to eat this week.

I don't spend what I don't have. I'm eating, trust.

I just needed something with enough card slots, and stays slim while still having place for bills and coins. The alternatives were about the same price, all around. I tried looking, believe me. It was hard. 😢😭

i see you sch1zz down with tha ovo

sisters of minerva or what?

LMFAO. This company is Australian. Fuck Drake and his sweatshop-tier brand.

Young Magus

"Hey guys! I attacked Bronx-Man with my alt account and got banned. When do I get my cookie?"

"Guys, what happened to us? We were supposed to be taking down GAF from the inside with these alt accounts. It's been years and the best we can do now is Jado Dolezal sneaking into the BCT a second time and trying to Gordon banned, only for himself to get banned? When did this 30+ year old sandbox baby movement become such a joke?"

"...I still get my cookie right?"

I lol'd @ Jado Dolezal

You still an't shit for the DY jokes tho

Slayven

"Hey guys! I attacked Bronx-Man with my alt account and got banned. When do I get my cookie?"

"Guys, what happened to us? We were supposed to be taking down GAF from the inside with these alt accounts. It's been years and the best we can do now is Jado Dolezal sneaking into the BCT a second time and trying to Gordon banned, only for himself to get banned? When did this 30+ year old sandbox baby movement become such a joke?"

How empty do you life have to be? I mean I a comic book nerd and even I don't have that much free time and boredom on my hands

Shy

Received an award at school, apparently. They failed to notify me about it. Would have never known if I didn't log in to check my statement since I'm taking this summer course, lol.

I'll take it.
Extra $500 in my pocket, anyway. And that shit goes on my transcript, making me look like some upstanding student.
unCXph1.gif

Congrats Sch1sm.
I am giving you a better deal than Brexit Beefy and Shy
z0VjxVr.png

I don't spend what I don't have. I'm eating, trust.

I just needed something with enough card slots, and stays slim while still having place for bills and coins. The alternatives were about the same price, all around. I tried looking, believe me. It was hard. 😢😭

LMFAO. This company is Australian. Fuck Drake and his sweatshop-tier brand.

Now I want one too. I got a little money to burn,but too many things competing for it though.

Sch1sm

unCXph1.gif

Congrats Sch1sm.

z0VjxVr.png

Hope you're feeling better than earlier.

Now I want one too. I got a little money to burn,but too many things competing for it though.

I've been looking to get one for months. Legit months, near a year. My current one is way too bulky, which is why I've just straight up gone for a male one. Why do you guys get all the good shit? smh.

Just prioritize right.

Heard they were passing out loonies in here

Congrats Sch1sm.

Thanks, boss.

If you lived here, I'd give you a whole $2. Don't even worry. That can get you a slice at the joint right by me. Good as it's getting.

Slayven

Bernie out on tour taking shots at Obama, while Pelosi and Schumer putting in the work to try not to get us killed. Anyone saying "Establishment" seriously in 2017 needs to be thrown in the bushes

Bernie out on tour taking shots at Obama, while Pelosi and Schumer putting in the work to try not to get us killed. Anyone saying "Establishment" seriously in 2017 needs to be thrown in the bushes

Bernie is the white guy that didn't run you over, but went to the station and reported you for ditching class and j walking.

Right? Bernie and his persistent bros need a hard fucking slap back to reality

What the hell is that supposed to accomplish now?

----

That's it for me. Good night everybody.

Received an award at school, apparently. They failed to notify me about it. Would have never known if I didn't log in to check my statement since I'm taking this summer course, lol.

I'll take it.
Extra $500 in my pocket, anyway. And that shit goes on my transcript, making me look like some upstanding student.

---

I'm still bothered all you guys get Marvel films a week before we do. That's some shit.
Hustle game strong, congrats.

Mizerman

Yeah, that's how Bernie is gonna get that black vote. Insulting the black president. That'll really work.

Toonami still doing the movie arcs?

They just got out of the BoG's arc and now entering Frieza's Resurrection.

oh nah they still got got a lot of eps before they get to the actual new shit, and even when they finally do, the 3rd ep of the 3rd arc legit recaps the previous 2 eps and some of arc 1 and 2.

Sch1sm

FUCK GABE OH MY GOD WHY AHHHH

Also "I never trusted that white devil"

Guy had me fucked up, and I'm shook at how this dude didn't even understand why it was so problematic and why Joelle was adamant in him not telling Sam ever. You got the most woke chick on your arm, she stays advocating and mentioning names of kids who've been victims of police brutality when in innocent positions. Brother still calls them like he expects them to be a saviour. Guess it all ties back to Caucasian experience, but I expected more from him.

That movie as a kid was both exciting and fucking terrifying lol. Martin Short being goofy as fuck was the levity to snap me out of it..
I want to watch this but Martin Short makes me cringe hard at times in it. Haven't seen Neverending Story and Flight of the Navigator either.

not going to front, Secret of NIMH scared the shit out of me. That movie was intense for no goddamn reason

This would be on the list of movies I don't like to watch when feeling like shit or depressed. Hell, I wouldn't watch it when in a good mood either.

This is one of my favorite movies. Weird that it depressed you, though. I think it has one of the most beautiful scenes and scores in all of cinema when the cinder block is raised. An American Tall is way more depressing.

We talking about movies that somehow are haunting, because Ernest scared stupid scared me bad. Those damn trolls......

The Phantom with Billy Zane scared me so bad I had to stop watching most movies for years as a kid because I'd have fits of terror because I thought there'd be eyescream like that microscope scene. FUCK THAT movie.

You guys should be watching the LA riot documentary on natgeo

Saw it. Never knew it happened til now, but it happened the year I was born.

Have Fawf illustrate..

I did just start to draw this.

Unity tour to stroke him and his people's egos. Him and Trump both wish they were still on the campaign trail
I wish Bernie would just go away. Tired of running into arguments with his fans everywhere.

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE

From what I've seen, Dragon Ball Super is lame during the fights and really entertaining during the slice of life/comedy episodes. The show had me laughing pretty hard sometimes.

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"
*tool sees my thread*
*tool posts in my thread about how he doesn't like my posts or my threads as if i give a shit*
*tool gets banned*

giphy.gif

Is this what it's like being Slay? It's fucking awesome.

You got a random calling you out for no reason? Welcome to the club!

Beautiful.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom