• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT18| - Ma-ma-ma-MAXIMUM! Haram Achieved

Status
Not open for further replies.

D i Z

No. And you're not R to the Edgy. :)

Oh, those who follow the Dollop podcast: The Jack Johnson story is amazing. And it amuses me that Dave Anthony and Gareth Reynolds acknowledge that they don't have many/any POC at their live shows.

I've been saving that one for my Friday night cocktail hour. I like those dudes. They call it when they see it.

Guardians in less than a minuto..��

What did you spike you slushee with is what I want to know.

Watched the first three episodes of The Handmaid's Tale.....
mjcry1.png

Malyse

City of Flint is threatening 8000+ homeowners with foreclosure over water bills, because of the tax liens they're sending since cutting off water in those homes back in March. Fuck is this shit?

---

Lmfao. That's how you know I don't touch OT. Saw your thread, DD. 😂
And by post 28:
the other side is no better. Clinton didn't bother going to Michigan during her campaign and in fact ordered a bus of volunteers on their way to go to Iowa instead because they already had the numbers

Smh.

Even though the ACA premiums got out of reach for me personally (been using the boo boo ass VA for all my medical needs), I feel so sorry for those who needed it. Now I highly doubt this dumpster fire bill will pass the Senate as it is but I don't trust Mitch McConnell, John McCain or Lindsey Graham one bit.

Shy

Ahh. Cool. So they're going to be using Arnis in the film. Noice.
what white nonsense is this?

http://bitbgames.com/can-white-dudes-make-a-video-game-about-africa/

their penises are dangling. I guess that was important. primal african penis physics.
Phd9ZuW.gif

������������������
Just wait until you see:

Wakanda in Black Panther

White people's responses to it.
"I don't know what it was about the film, it just want as good as the other Marvel films"
"It didn't just have any story to it."
"I didn't really like it, except for when Martin Freeman was on screen"

Etc etc. Just take every one of the coded criticisms about Luke Cage, and transfer it to Black Panther.

D i Z

These people are still confuse about who the base of the democratic party actually is.
It's all whataboutmeism's.

Hillary and the party need to shock the shit out of them and leave them in the cold. Out of the discussion while they rebuild, from the inner cities and counties outward.
They are useless anyway.

I've been saying it for the longest, fuck our so called "allies". They ain't shit, so we should kick them to the curb. Create a new democratic party, without them stupid, obtuse ass fools.

Slayven

These people are still confuse about who the base of the democratic party actually is.
It's all whataboutmeism's.

Hillary and the party need to shock the shit out of them and leave them in the cold. Out of the discussion while they rebuild, from the inner cities and counties outward.
They are useless anyway.

That kinda feels like what Obama is doing.

"You can tickle fight all you, but I am going to be out here trying to fix shit"

I am disappointed in Warren, but I guess she started getting high off her own supply like Bernie

Nudull

Banned
Studios about to mine the anime well for movie franchises, learning nothing from Ghost in the Shell. Hope y'all are ready for the Dragonball Evolution reboot! :D

D i Z

I've been saying it for the longest, fuck our so called "allies". They ain't shit, so we should kick them to the curb. Create a new democratic party, without them stupid, obtuse ass fools.

Oh, right on. Any idea who you're voting for in the midterm elections? Any prospects? Or are you just going to ride the tensions like you're in Surf Ninja's?

I'm so fucking mad right now. Fucking republicans....

tumblr_olke94Om1h1v1z098o1_500.gif

Oh, right on. Any idea who you're voting for in the midterm elections? Any prospects? Or are you just going to ride the tensions like you're in Surf Ninja's?

Sigh. I'm so frustrated right now, shit is looking grim for all of us right now and the idiots who are gonna be affected the most are reveling in their so called victory. Yeah it's too early to call it but with the way things are going in this country, who knows what could happen. So I guess I'm just pissed and haven't a damn clue.

D i Z

Sigh. I'm so frustrated right now, shit is looking grim for all of us right now and the idiots who are gonna be affected the most are reveling in their so called victory. Yeah it's too early to call it but with the way things are going in this country, who knows what could happen. So I guess I'm just pissed and haven't a damn clue.

What are you waiting on? The information age made this shit free.

Slayven

So you won't be going to see Guardians 2 tomorrow, then. ? 😜

Seriously though. Get well soon.

I am going even if i have a snot rag in my hand. I just took a bunch of meds and about to go to bed. I am going at 10 am, so worse comes to worse i can see the movie and be sick at home the rest of the weekend

Studios about to mine the anime well for movie franchises, learning nothing from Ghost in the Shell. Hope y'all are ready for the Dragonball Evolution reboot! :D

I used to care alot more about this scenario but I've stopped tbh

Its like, they either make good adaptions or bad adaptions to anime that will still exist regardless. Not to mention the big name stuff that studios pick aren't masterpieces that can be "tainted" with adaptions, much less Hollywood-based ones (if such a thing were possible).

D i Z

I am going even if i have a snot rag in my hand. I just took a bunch of meds and about to go to bed. I am going at 10 am, so worse comes to worse i can see the movie and be sick at home the rest of the weekend

Just remember to limber up before you make a break for it from the nurses station.

D i Z

Yeah. You know where I could start looking, if you don't mind me asking, DIZ.

Show up whenever there is a chance to vote. And not just for the presidency.
Start at your district level. You know what needs to be done where you live.

You'd be surprised what gets passed because people just don't show up to tick a box. Just search for when are things on the books for you to show up and read up on it. If you have concerns about anything from school zones to gentrification, this is where you start.

Mid term elections in 2018. Who needs to go, who needs to stay, and who has a shot at getting in.
If you are serious about needing help to figure stuff out, there are people on this site that can help with that.

First things first. Stop with the doom and gloom, and act like you have some say about it even if it's small at first. Get out the voat.

Edit:and that's lowercase "i", nigga. :D

Hell of a classic movie monster night on TCM:

8:00 - The Creature from the Black Lagoon
9:30 - Revenge of the Creature
11:15 - King Kong
1:15 - Mothra
3:15 - The Beast from 20,000 Fathoms

Show up whenever there is a chance to vote. And not just for the presidency.
Start at your district level. You know what needs to be done where you live.

You'd be surprised what gets passed because people just don't show up to tick a box. Just search for when are things on the books for you to show up and read up on it. If you have concerns about anything from school zones to gentrification, this is where you start.

Mid term elections in 2018. Who needs to go, who needs to stay, and who has a shot at getting in.
If you are serious about needing help to figure stuff out, there are people on this site that can help with that.

First things first. Stop with the doom and gloom, and act like you have some say about it even if it's small at first. Get out the voat.

Thanks, man. Appreciate it.

Shy

I'm seeing it tomorrow! 👀
Enjoy, lil sis.
200w.gif

More salt for the chicken..movie was dope. So many fucking people in it, geezuz. I know you read the spoilers. Your ass must be giddy lol..
Glad you liked it.
Hell of a classic movie monster night on TCM:

8:00 - The Creature from the Black Lagoon
9:30 - Revenge of the Creature
11:15 - King Kong
1:15 - Mothra
3:15 - The Beast from 20,000 Fathoms
00QGcqq.gif

I approve of that line-up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom