• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT18| - Ma-ma-ma-MAXIMUM! Haram Achieved

Status
Not open for further replies.
Happy B day

Good day and happy expulsion day. Having cake?

Happy birthday.

-------------------------------------------

I'm playing Alien: Isolation and I'm enjoying it a lot, but I'm not scared at all by anything in it for some reason. Hmm.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Happy bday man

Happy birthday, have fun

Thanks kinfolk, not having cake, don't really like it, working for a couple hours then I can celebrate.

Wait, so Obamacare is officially gone?

Its on its way to being out if things go wrong. The GOPdeathcare needs to get votes in the Senate, 51 to be exact, to fully repeal ACA.

Faustek

Other things that are better early in the day.
Drinking. Visit an old drinking hole and just talk with people. The characters you meet are one of a kind and if you aren't way to stuck up you can learn a thing or two.

Happy Birthday, you should get hammered and eat flan. Thank me later.

Flan is heavily underrated. If it wasn't for the heart attack it would lead to I can see myself eating flan every day. Preferably with a Port to accompany it.

Happy Birthday, you should get hammered and eat flan. Thank me later.

I drink to enjoy the taste, a nice smooth whisky will take me a long way while kicking back. And I absolutely dislike flan, I'm not a dessert person at all. I can eat sweets but don't have the craving. If I have desserts they need to be savory. Although I'm a sucker for Key lime tarts and Tres leches.

Other things that are better early in the day.
Drinking. Visit an old drinking hole and just talk with people. The characters you meet are one of a kind and if you aren't way to stuck up you can learn a thing or two.

I do this when I travel all the time even when I'm on business, its a real good way to network.
___

Thanks LR and Darryl. 🙌

Mornin' everyone. I was born today.

Got me beat by a day lol happy birthday.

Going to see it today, unfortunately it looks like I'm going alone. Friends have kids and apparently getting a sitter with just weeks notice is to much.

Best thing about going in the morning is just that. No dumb ass kids(teenagers) that are more involved with their phones than the movie. Plus I love being able to just not give a Fuck and go in my sweats.
Never see Disney movies early in the day though. Those are the toddler times and while I love toddlers it's kinda hard for them to not be still or silent during a movie.

Can't do that during the day or night? lol it's all I wear to the movies, and I go at all hours.

Faustek

Got me beat by a day lol happy birthday.

Can't do that during the day or night? lol it's all I wear to the movies, and I go at all hours.

Well... Early happy expulsion day?

And of course I can but I'm not some sort of slob. If you feel good with sweatpants good for you. I've never felt good with lazy clothes other than home or early in the day.

Well... Early happy expulsion day?

And of course I can but I'm not some sort of slob. If you feel good with sweatpants good for you. I've never felt good with lazy clothes other than home or early in the day.

Yeah, I get that a lot. I guess I'm just a slob.

I dress to be comfortable though, and I'm only ever comfortable in sports apparel for real. Hate how much people judge you for that, though.

RedSwirl

Man....

Playing rise of the tomb raider looks and plays last gen compared to uncharted 4

Still can't understand people who say nu-TR is like Uncharted but better.

TR2013 had pretty good controls but other than that was the most generic shit I had ever seen. I just YouTubed ROTR because the only thing that looked interesting about that game was the graphics.

Then again, I hear a lot of people pile on Uncharted 4 but I actually liked that game a lot. Don't know if it beats Uncharted 2 for my favorite one.

Faustek

Yeah, I get that a lot. I guess I'm just a slob.

I dress to be comfortable though, and I'm only ever comfortable in sports apparel for real. Hate how much people judge you for that, though.

Heh, I think I've been twisted there. I don't give 2cents about what people think of me but I'm way to uptight with myself.... I shave before bed and before work some days just because, a warm day I can shower multiple times just because, change bed sheets and stuff twice a week even if I haven't had sexy and I'm one of those that doesn't let it go more than 3 months before I clean everything at home. Not talking dusting but a real damn spring cleaning at least every quarter.... I just can't do the "slob" life more than a few days and I get weirded out.

Numb

Guardians was some dope shit

Mornin' everyone. I was born today.
🎂🎂
Where you're from - Pakistan
Where you live - NYC, more specific: Corona, Queens aka Little Central America
What is your age? - 36, 'bout to be 37
Your cultural heritage, lineage and genealogy - SouthEast Asian aka Desi
Do you know your roots - Fuck no!
Favorite musical genre - Techno/EDM
Your profession/major/career interest - Accounting/Business Management
Your religious affiliation - Islam, "Practicing Muslim"
Hobbies - Games, Couch Potato, Food, Techie
KFC, Popeye's, Churches, or Bojangles? - Popeyes
Marvel or DC? - Marvel
Favorite superhero? - Deadpool
Anime or Nah? - Nah
Favorite sport and team? - MLB: Yankees; NBA: No one, follow players more, also Fuck the Knicks; NHL: Rangers;
NFL: Denver Broncos
What's your favorite Disney movie? - Lion King
What's your favorite video game and genre? Final Fantasy VII, was my gateway drug into RPGs and the PlayStation brand have been with Sony ever since. Started video gaming at age 6 with a NES. Overall Adventure/Action is what I play most.

So Hi!

Welcome
We working on gifting tanning beds to new bloods expect yours soon
Wth... Numb did i make the cut? I want a tanning bed....
Yes
Soon = 5-???? days
Any day now

So I stopped because I thought a yellow light was about to turn red, it was. A white lady in a pickup truck goes livid. She calls me a niggar and throws her hands up. I stay in my car and mouth, please calm down. She takes her phone out and takes pics of my license plate. She drives next to me and flips me off. What a morning. If I had done anything at all to escalate the situation, I'd be dead or in jail

So I stopped because I thought a yellow light was about to turn red, it was. A white lady in a pickup truck goes livid. She calls me a niggar and throws her hands up. I stay in my car and mouth, please calm down. She takes her phone out and takes pics of my license plate. She drives next to me and flips me off. What a morning. If I had done anything at all to escalate the situation, I'd be dead or in jail

And they say education is the great equalizer. Sorry to hear about this situation you just had. Hearing these stories makes me hope that we all start flexing our Black excellence even more.

One of my Black coworker said he was going to start geo-tagging his trips abroad and his nice condo in rural Trump areas on Instagram

Kreed

Don't think about it too much/you did the right thing. If she road rages like that over a stop light, she'll road rage on the "wrong person" sooner or later.

Faustek

Yes
Soon = 5-???? days
Any day now

25 days since I joined up....still don't feel that old power joining me....Think <redacted> tricked me as they promised I would gain superpowers if I paid €10k and joined up :(
Oh well I can work on my Japanese heritage outside. It's a sunny day.

Man that sounds absolutely horrible. I can't believe this would happen in 2017.

Or you know, it's just another damn Friday.

Good thing you kept cool

oo I never saw that questionnaire in the OP

Where you're from - NY
Where you live - Queens
What is your age? - 26
Your cultural heritage, lineage and genealogy - 100% bengali
Do you know your roots - can speak a little broken Bengali and that's it
Favorite musical genre - rap music but my #1 favorite music is the Weeknd
Your profession/major/career interest - unemployed atm
Your religious affiliation - raised Muslim, but I've mentally rattled with it over the past 2 years
Hobbies - drugs, video games, (sometimes) exercise, listening to new music, tv/movies
KFC, Popeye's, Churches, or Bojangles? - KFC, but I've only had popeyes like twice in my life
Marvel or DC? - Marvel
Favorite superhero? - Goku
Anime or Nah? - dragonballz (not fucking super), digimon, rurouni kenshin, yu yu hakusho, um...I think that's it
Favorite sport and team? - favorite sport: soccer, don't really have a stake in teams but i like the knicks, i like stephen curry, i like lebron james
What's your favorite Disney movie? - OG beauty and the beast but the first one i was ever really excited for was mulan
What's your favorite video game and genre? probably Mass Effect, favorite genre?
dunno

And they say education is the great equalizer. Sorry to hear about this situation you just had. Hearing these stories makes me hope that we all start flexing our Black excellence even more.

One of my Black coworker said he was going to start geo-tagging his trips abroad and his nice condo in rural Trump areas on Instagram

Man. It is time we walk in the shine. If I'm a porch monkey, best believe I'm gonna show off my Platinum tree and golden bananas. I'm not walking with my head down to make anyone happy. We gotta be proud of us.

shingi70

Banned
A co-worker of mine has been gone for two weeks after he got picked up by the police. It turns out dude is a registered sex offender and falsified his records to get a job where we work at.

Don't think about it too much/you did the right thing. If she road rages like that over a stop light, she'll road rage on the "wrong person" sooner or later.

Pretty much. I'm almost positive she has a weapon in her car

25 days since I joined up....still don't feel that old power joining me....Think <redacted> tricked me as they promised I would gain superpowers if I paid €10k and joined up :(
Oh well I can work on my Japanese heritage outside. It's a sunny day.

Man that sounds absolutely horrible. I can't believe this would happen in 2017.

Or you know, it's just another damn Friday.

It is America after all

Good thing you kept cool

Right? I wouldn't be able to post horse pics if I had lost my cool

oo I never saw that questionnaire in the OP

I remember when you started the 1% of China meme

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom