• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT18| - Ma-ma-ma-MAXIMUM! Haram Achieved

Status
Not open for further replies.

Faustek

And here I thought Thanos was a deviant eternal.

Kinda, Kree thought they could create a line of superpowered soldiers to fight the Skrulls. They found the body of a an eternal and tried to reverse engineer it. But couldn't quite figure it out, that is why Inhumans have random powers but Eternals pretty much have any superpower they feel like having

Thanks for filling me in.

Been waiting all week for today..of course I'm sick as a dog. Think I'm skipping Guardians tonight..damn bullshit. Kid is gonna be disappointed.

Ok, hear me out here.
Throw a beer in a pot, press some garlic on that, boil it up. Towel over your head and breathe in the steam, drink that shit. Doesn't matter what it is that shit will cure anything but the deadly.

akira28

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"
You can easily see the Kirby Influences in Guarians, Thor Ragnarock, and Justicr League.

How the feel did Inhumans turn out like that.

inhumans has a x-x2 vibe to it. i get it has a tv budget, but damn, theres no reason not to have fun with it. theres no excuse for blackbolt looking like that unless hes crooning

cinco

lol. So my job has an annual survey that asks employees essentially how happy are you with the company/your direct reports/etc and they swear up and down it's anonymous. Yet - my department heads somehow know I haven't taken it yet and gave me a hard time about taking it before the deadline. Anonymous indeed.

lol. So my job has an annual survey that asks employees essentially how happy are you with the company/your direct reports/etc and they swear up and down it's anonymous. Yet - my department heads somehow know I haven't taken it yet and gave me a hard time about taking it before the deadline. Anonymous indeed.

they're on to you. better give a positive evaluation if you wanna keep that job.

Faustek

We had those a few years ago. We had it like this, everyone got a code to login and do it. The people holding the test informed me who hadn't done it but I never got to see what anyone answered.

akira28

Principles have no place in the American work place. Give them a lovely report, but the moment you see their secret doohickey, steal the plans and migrate to a competitor.

American companies are literally incapable of appreciating their employee resources. So you got to love your self.

Every single ignorant ass republican just signed their resignation form. Soulless pieces of trash. And even worse, I was suppose to get a call from vocational rehab to see if I'm eligible to get assistance for paying meds and maybe even them helping me by testing to see if I have autism. And my moms....she had a terrible back injury from work and needs surgery as well as medication too...just fuck man.

All those people voted for the Orange fuck is going to be crying soon. Shame this will affect those who needed it most. Establishment needs to be torn down.

cinco

they're on to you. better give a positive evaluation if you wanna keep that job.

Oh I hit them with the old do not agree or disagree 25 times. Actively shitting on the company turns a 10 min questionaire into a 45 min one where they ask you to go in depth about your disapproving answers. Nah, I'm good.

Faustek

Remember them changing the required votes to 51 but I hope that was just for scotus appointments.
Hoping for the best for you across the pond... If shit goes out south I hear Numb has a few extra beds though.

Sorry to say but man what a joke the US view on human life is. I'm not one for wishing the worst on people but instead of voting for that Orange fatsack why didn't they just buy a rope?

D i Z

Instead of "Americans voted for Trump despite him being racist, misogynistic, xenophobic etc"

Tell it like it is. "Americans voted for Trump when he appealed to their racism, misogyny, xenophobia etc"

Stop deflecting for them. Trump didn't turn them off slightly. He turned them ON.

Stop mincing words and acting like liberal middlemen and "allies" afraid to talk about politics with their families around the thanksgiving table for fear of rejection, and having to retreat to their rooms and sulk because they were unprepared.

Malyse

Is this VOODOO game supposed to be real? I get it was kickstarted and no ones talking about it cause it probably won't make it far, but what type of nonsense is this?

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/tribeoflions/voodoo-open-world-survival-in-primal-africa-on-ste
Gameplay Trailer

The dev team:
y7ltosG.jpg

:|

Faustek

Instead of "Americans voted for Trump despite him being racist, misogynistic, xenophobic etc"

Tell it like it is. "Americans voted for Trump when he appealed to their racism, misogyny, xenophobia etc"

Stop deflecting for them. Trump didn't turn them off slightly. He turned them ON.

Stop mincing words and acting like liberal middlemen and "allies" afraid to talk about politics with their families around the thanksgiving table for fear of rejection, and having to retreat to their rooms and sulk because they were unprepared.

That's a truth people don't want to admit.

Malyse

Where's the chorus screaming about how Nintendo is washed up and irrelevant and needs to go third party? Been quiet lately.

Shy

Morning inklings.
Mornin' everyone.
Afternoon BCT
Good morning y'all.
Morning bct.
Morning, peeps..
Morning Tanned people.
Mornin' BCT.
Evening chums.
One of the better Telltale games, not that the bar is super high by any means. That jank and QTE.
Tales was my second favourite game of that year. (Witcher 3 being my first)
Been waiting all week for today..of course I'm sick as a dog. Think I'm skipping Guardians tonight..damn bullshit. Kid is gonna be disappointed.
That's really shitty to hear.

Get well soon.

The really just needed to do Roberts Rebellion and call it a day.

I'm going to assume they'll do that, the back story of Tywin Lannister, the Knight of the seven kingdoms book, and ????

Something about the Starks establishing the north? Or the building of the wall and the craziness with the white walkers

Something about the Starks establishing the north? Or the building of the wall and the craziness with the white walkers

I could see that too.

Some of the back stories of the families and houses are pretty interesting. I'm not sure they need 4 spinoffs but maybe an on going series that explores all of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom