• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT18| - Ma-ma-ma-MAXIMUM! Haram Achieved

Status
Not open for further replies.

D i Z

Hellboy needed new blood. Perlman is old as fuck and not so nimble anymore. Del Toro laid the ground works but is forever too busy not knocking out projects and getting his mocap on for Kojima commercials.

Shy

I bet money they will try to go super serious with the new hellboy..
Yep.

They're gonna Man Of Steel that shit. ��
While i talking about Ron perlman

Boy coming out the house looking like Yahoo Serious
Couple of things.

Firstly. That's a wee bit mean, fam.
Secondly. STOP SAYING WORDS THAT REMIND ME OF MY AGE DANGNABBIT. *walks out of the room in a huff* ��
Damn, homie..see a doctor lol. Del Toro ain't create the comics, and the dude who DID is attached to co-write the script.
Look. I know that bit. BUUUUUT. Perlman and Del Toro really wanted to make a 3rd film, and i think the Ron is a perfect Hellboy.

And then they turn around with this remake malarkey.

No sir. I do not approve.
Hellboy needed new blood. Perlman is old as fuck and not so nimble anymore. Del Toro laid the ground works but is forever too busy not knocking out projects and getting his mocap on for Kojima commercials.
This is true. But the dude loves being Hellboy.

So, ya know.

I know i'm not making the best arguments here.

Look. I know that bit. BUUUUUT. Perlman and Del Toro really wanted to make a 3rd film, and i think the Ron is a perfect Hellboy.

And then they turn around with this remake malarkey.

No sir. I do not approve.

So, ultimately, fuck the creator because of feelings?

J-J-JAMESON-LAUGH.gif

Nigga, I wanna be an astronaut..I'll get over it. The movies performed horribly and didn't come close to breaking even. Del Toro can go work on some original shit..

Shy

So, ultimately, fuck the creator because of feelings?

J-J-JAMESON-LAUGH.gif

Nigga, I wanna be an astronaut..I'll get over it. The movies performed horribly and didn't come close to breaking even. Del Toro can go work on some original shit..
I never said that.

And i'm sorry if i came across as disregarding the wishes of the creator.

That was never my intention at all.

LionPride

Banned
That moment when you forget to tell your mom you have a ride to a interview and ya kinda look like a bum and she tells ya to find your own way home...

Exodust

Banned

Honestly, as far as recastings go David Harbour isn't a bad choice.

D i Z

What if Ancestry.com is shitting out randomly generated racial matches?
How many people would lose their shit if in five years from now the company closed up shop and scattered to the wind.
Leaving behind a tell all document on how during one particularly vicious coke bender, the testing labs burnt down, so they decided then to make shit up just for the giggles.

Izuna

Banned
How many people would lose their shit if in five years from now the company closed up shop and scattered to the wind.
Leaving behind a tell all document on how during one particularly vicious coke bender, the testing labs burnt down, so they decided then to make shit up just for the giggles.

Would be hard considering that they wouldn't exactly know the phenotype of the people sending their DNA in.

What if Slay got it done and found out he was 95% thirsty?

Exodust

Banned

You saying I'm not 1/18th Cherokee?

That'd be pretty shitty, but funny..I've decided against it. I know enough of my people to know where my bloodline come from..the answer is not from here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom