• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT18| - Ma-ma-ma-MAXIMUM! Haram Achieved

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slayven

We going to erase the queen?

1a8f58794c77c1fa02d31ea62b31e1e9.jpg

Izuna

Banned
slay, remember when BoA was the Korean MJ and was gunna be big in the US, but they made her a typical Asian singer (that didn't even fucking dance) in one of the versions of her MV?

Zekes!

Or maybe it could be about the colony of apes on the moon attacking the earth for revenge because they were being mistreated by humans. Yeah the moon colony is real in Overwatch, look it up.

Overwatch has a plot. Could be about the omnic crisis, talon, etc

I was joking ya'll

You don't need to tell me about no moon apes, Winston is my favourite character in that game. I was a big fan of the most recent event since it got into some actual story stuff

akira28

If she was just being herself, and knew really good Japanese and was fierce and black, i don't see a problem. But she's...I dunno. the robotic "idol" motions and stuff they seem not only unnatural but unpracticed. She looks like she's trying to go for a look..but I guess if she's finding success over there..*shrug*

either way she can step her idol game up.

Piers Morgan needs a pop in the mouth, and the good thing is he's always challenging people to box him in the ring. He's confident, but goddamn insufferably smarmy as well.

The whole idol thing isn't about talent anyway, it's about marketability.

It's basically modeling with choreographed lip syncing that trades off dudes obsessed with young girls

Shy

The whole idol thing isn't about talent anyway, it's about marketability.

It's basically modeling with choreographed lip syncing that trades off dudes obsessed with young girls
Yeps.

And god help them if they dare try behave like normal women, instead of virginal dolls.

Slayven

Yeps.

And god help them if they dare try behave like normal women, instead of virginal dolls.

I was watching something and this one girl group had to live together, and they were like 6 of them and they were sleeping in bunkbeds IN THE SAME room. Like some prison shit

Gattsu25

Banned
Code:
[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/815lG4x.jpg[/IMG]
The Washington Post said:
After Spicer spent several minutes hidden in the bushes behind these sets, Janet Montesi, an executive assistant in the press office, emerged and told reporters that Spicer would answer some questions, as long as he was not filmed doing so. Spicer then emerged.

“Just turn the lights off. Turn the lights off,” he ordered. “We'll take care of this. ... Can you just turn that light off?”

Spicer got his wish and was soon standing in near darkness between two tall hedges, with more than a dozen reporters closely gathered around him.

This is where we are 😩

Beefy

I was watching something and this one girl group had to live together, and they were like 6 of them and they were sleeping in bunkbeds IN THE SAME room. Like some prison shit

Least they had a bed. Friend of mine works for BMG Sony, he was talking to one band that had to sleep on a floor in the kitchen. Some go to crazy lengths to get that money.

Slayven

Least they had a bed. Friend of mine works for BMG Sony, he was talking to one band that had to sleep on a floor in the kitchen. Some go to crazy lengths to get that money.

They have to be in the game years and be lucky to come out with more than a entry level office job. Cause the agencies charge them for eveything

Gattsu25

Banned

There's a movie about a band that goes through this called Green Room that I'd recommend.

It's about a punk rock band that is struggling to the point where they even have to siphon gas just to start up their van at one point. Oh, and it's also about those punk rockers and neo-nazis (led by Jean Luc Picard) brutally killing each other or something like that...but the struggle that band goes through is the driving theme in the movie

Shy

There's a movie about a band that goes through this called Green Room that I'd recommend.

It's about a punk rock band that is struggling to the point where they even have to siphon gas just to start up their van at one point. Oh, and it's also about those punk rockers and neo-nazis (led by Jean Luc Picard) brutally killing each other or something like that...but the struggle that band goes through is the driving theme in the movie
Fucking loved that movie.

Beefy

They have to be in the game years and be lucky to come out with more than a entry level office job. Cause the agencies charge them for eveything

Yep, even the semi famous ones are as rich as everyone thinks.

Will give it a watch! Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom