• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT18| - Ma-ma-ma-MAXIMUM! Haram Achieved

Status
Not open for further replies.

andthebeatgoeson

conan-rofl.gif~c200

Setup..

https://youtu.be/KW0Wn3GmKh0
That whole album knocks.

👊🏾

LionPride

Banned
Last two months of high school i sped up some things. Got some access passes to a couple of jawns i was crushin on. I'll always have those memories
There's been hella thirsty peeps out. Got a couple months before leaving. Got some people already asking me some questions...interesting questions

LionPride

Banned
Shoot your shot, breh.

Warm summer months plus nostalgia plus the promise of the future puts everyone in a different place.
Had an interesting experience with two girls I work with Monday, we gonna be on a retreat with lax supervision for a few days.

Then got people talkin bout regrets and what not. Gonna be an interesting few months.

Plus I may be doin UTK's bridge program. Shoot ya shoot 2K17

fucking go away TYT!
these fuckers are now talking about a chance for Bernie 2020

Donald Glover flexing his control over FX, just got a animated Deadpool series on FXX

Slayven

That explains why this slow jam by EXO's D.O. is so tight. "This is my property" indeed. Riley is all over that shit.
uNQC2b.gif

Kansai girls don't like brown men?
I am not brown
SMH, live long enough to become the villain
Went to look at the video of the dude going in at the town hall in that thread and

These lads stay doing the most on YouTube lol
lol cute ain't they

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom