• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT18| - Ma-ma-ma-MAXIMUM! Haram Achieved

Status
Not open for further replies.

zeemumu

giphy.gif

Forearm on the board for the first Famous Jett Jackson reference that I've seen in a decade

zeemumu

Depression is a bitch. Depression and anxiety are a goddamn tag team from hell.

Yeah you're telling me. Fuckin' sucks.

So based on that Death Battle intro for the Mighty Morphin' Power Rangers, they aren't getting Tommy which means no Dragonzord, and if that's the case I'm doubling down on Voltron.

Malyse

Yeah you're telling me. Fuckin' sucks.

So based on that Death Battle intro for the Mighty Morphin' Power Rangers, they aren't getting Tommy which means no Dragonzord, and if that's the case I'm doubling down on Voltron.

If you can't afford/can't get the prescription meds, there are some over the counter stuffs that may help? And if it works, it's hella cheaper and easier to attain than the prescription stuff. (plus no social stigma for herbal supplements)

• St. John's Wort
  • SAMe
  • DHEA
  • Saffron
  • 5-HTP
In Europe, some of those are actually prescribed for depression.

zeemumu

If you can't afford/can't get the prescription meds, there are some over the counter stuffs that may help? And if it works, it's hella cheaper and easier to attain than the prescription stuff. (plus no social stigma for herbal supplements)

• St. John's Wort
  • SAMe
  • DHEA
  • Saffron
  • 5-HTP
In Europe, some of those are actually prescribed for depression.

I went for the cognitive behavioral therapy route instead of meds. I don't feel as bad as I used to on a regular basis but it's still there enough for me to notice.

zeemumu

Forearm too busy eating chocolate to know every black person with a shred of fame.

That's when you test 'em and ask them about Disney Superhero families, and if they don't mention Up, Up, and Away you've got 'em.

There was a certain time for most of this and I was born in the perfect time span to get all of this.

That's when you test 'em and ask them about Disney Superhero families, and if they don't mention Up, Up, and Away you've got 'em.

There was a certain time for most of this and I was born in the perfect time span to get all of this.
I remember that movie. Disney used to have some good original movies.

Slayven

whats this about blackish
Chris Brown was on Black-Ish, it was an ep about stereotypes in the media.
'Do you sometimes buy games because of the hot girls?"

"Do you sometimes confuse game fiction with real life?"

This is NeoGAF.
I didn't have the strenght to click on that thread, like it physically hurt my soul to read that
So much hateration and holleration in this threadaree

You would quote Auntie Mary

'Do you sometimes buy games because of the hot girls?"

"Do you sometimes confuse game fiction with real life?"

This is NeoGAF.

For the most part NeoGaf is basically a hegemonic hive mind that constantly contradicts itself with hyperbole, over-critical thinking and general ungratefulness.

But damn if the conversations aren't fire and the people funny AF.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom