• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT18| - Ma-ma-ma-MAXIMUM! Haram Achieved

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slayven

It was trash from day one. I love it, but yeah.

tumblr_on32uwYULh1qbcfc7o4_r2_540.gif

Nah, still a classic game. KH I blended action with rpg, and exploration well. Some of the levels could've been designed a little better, but overall good. Building Gummi ships was really fun as well, but they just weren't fun to play with. II improved the combat heavily, but completely dropped the platforming and exploration from what I can remember and the Gummi Ship segments were better, but designing one wasn't as fun as in the first.

I don't like this one.

Zekes!

I always forget I spent waaaaaaaaaaay too many hours playing and replaying KH and KH2

I'm not even hyped for KH3 tbh

Nudull

Banned
Kingdom Hearts is the gaming equivalent of a young adult novel series. It's silly, ridiculous trash, but people love it still because they grew up with it.

Kingdom Hearts is the gaming equivalent of a young adult novel series. It's silly, ridiculous trash, but people love it still because they grew up with it.

Nah, it's because it's a well made game. Plenty of the critics at the time were adults so they didn't have the nostalgia part for them. I don't want to dig in too deep trying to write something because it's been a while since I played especially II, but here's an article analyzing the game design. http://www.ign.com/blogs/gameguy523/2015/01/08/how-kingdom-hearts-is-a-masterpiece-in-game-design

I will say in 1.5 that the added enemies added some great challenge and variety within it. The Pink monkeys in Traverse Town seem impossible to beat at first, but once you figure out you have to tackle them from a stealthy approach it feels immensely rewarding. The new boss added to Halloween Town also adds a good challenge and steers away from the patterns of the other bosses making it feel very different from any other boss fight in the game.

Zaverious

Shoot my top 3 favorite video game franchises are Kingdom Hearts, Sonic, and Resident Evil and enjoyed pretty much all of their titles even the ones with negative perception (Re:coded, RE6, 06) so i guess you could say I have bad taste but it's whatever. 😊

Kinsei

Banned
Shoot my top 3 favorite video game franchises are Kingdom Hearts, Sonic, and Resident Evil and enjoyed pretty much all of their titles even the ones with negative perception (Re:coded, RE6, 06) so i guess you could say I have bad taste but it's whatever. 😊

I'm with you on RE6. The other two not so much.

Sch1sm

RE5 is unironically my favourite RE and people hate it alongside 6, so we can have that stain together.

So...Anyone Catch Kendrick's Big Sean double in Humble?

He's the guy that Kendrick hands the grey poupon to from lowrider to lowrider. It's the same dude that's hyping up at his Last Supper table where he looks at him and says Bitch Sit down. Kendrick went and Tupac'd Big Sean.

I think it was 2 of Amerika's Most wanted Video that showed Tupac's impersonator of Biggie and called him Piggie.

Kenny went for a more subtle approach but took the same path with another BIG rapper.

This whole album is going to be one giant dose of ether to Big Sean's career. I love it.

Zekes!

Nah, it's because it's a well made game. Plenty of the critics at the time were adults so they didn't have the nostalgia part for them. I don't want to dig in too deep trying to write something because it's been a while since I played especially II, but here's an article analyzing the game design. http://www.ign.com/blogs/gameguy523/2015/01/08/how-kingdom-hearts-is-a-masterpiece-in-game-design

That person saying it's a masterpiece in design is kind of pushing it

Sch1sm

So...Anyone Catch Kendrick's Big Sean double in Humble?

He's the guy that Kendrick hands the grey poupon to from lowrider to lowrider. It's the same dude that's hyping up at his Last Supper table where he looks at him and says Bitch Sit down. Kendrick went and Tupac'd Big Sean.

I think it was 2 of Amerika's Most wanted Video that showed Tupac's impersonator of Biggie and called him Piggie.

Kenny went for a more subtle approach but took the same path with another BIG rapper.

This whole album is going to be one giant dose of ether to Big Sean's career. I love it.

I'll have to look at the video again. I didn't pay that much mind to the guy at the table or anything. Big Sean did that to himself, though, cutting King Kendrick's feature from his album. Shoulda seen it coming.

Zekes!

One of the later Saw movies made me legit queasy. Like, horror movies make me laugh because I have a hard time suspending my disbelief, but Saw is just straight up unnecessary

Malyse

Ghost in the Shell is actually totally alright. Decent action and Beat Takeshi got his "I'm a cool old dude" scenes so I was happy enough.

You have no taste. Movie is trash.
Kingdon Heart turns to trash halfway through the 2nd game

Nah. Chain of Memories gets good at the halfway point.

It was trash from day one. I love it, but yeah.

Nah. You stay saying suspect comments.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom