• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT18| - Ma-ma-ma-MAXIMUM! Haram Achieved

Status
Not open for further replies.

akira28

I see.

Night night.

for a short time in the 90s, metal bands also subbed as Image comics Supervillains.
OP4mp9jm.jpg

MudVayne

This is your annual reminder that the Insane Clown Posse got comic books starring them. By Chaos Comics, no less.
Insane Clown Posse is the weirdest brand of fucking deranged white people shit ever.

Tho it's really not that much of anything anymore since most of their whateveralos aged out of it.

Village

Insane Clown Posse is the weirdest brand of fucking deranged white people shit ever.

Tho it's really not that much of anything anymore since most of their whateveralos aged out of it.

I don't know about that bottom part, them dudes being having large ass meet ups in the fucking woods. Its peaceful so its whatever. I'm not gonna judge you if you wanna have parties in the wood paint your face and listen to shit rap music.

akira28

P3Qd2mF.gif

That's so odd. Thanks for the info. though.

lol I wasn't serious. thats just some MudVayne deviantart I found to illustrate my point. but mudvayne's whole thing was looking weird. I've never even heard their music, just remember seeing them looking weird as fuck.

I don't know about that bottom part, them dudes being having large ass meet ups in the fucking woods. Its peaceful so its whatever. I'm not gonna judge you if you wanna have parties in the wood paint your face and listen to shit rap music.

compared to other shit crazy white dudes get up to in the woods, these guys are fucking heroes.

now you're ruining us both as they think we got the same taste

my guy, its so too late for that

Shy

lol I wasn't serious. thats just some MudVayne deviantart I found to illustrate my point. but mudvayne's whole thing was looking weird. I've never even heard their music, just remember seeing them looking weird as fuck.
Damn you, Akira. You played me like a damn fiddle! 😝

Slayven

for a short time in the 90s, metal bands also subbed as Image comics Supervillains.
OP4mp9jm.jpg

MudVayne

hao Lin monk Xau Wei reads of archaeologist Charles Worthington discovering several ancient texts and a strange sword in the Iberian Peninsula. He approaches the scientist and informs him that Charlie looks very much like an ancient warrior whose image has been passed down through the ages. He helps Charlie translate the scrolls, which tell of the origins of the Shao Lin forms of martial arts. The most difficult style was that of the Wu-Tang sword. An evil emperor learned thirty-five of the thirty-six steps then destroyed the temple and all but one of the monks. That monk taught his skills to a small band of warriors and taught their leader the thirty-sixth chamber as well. This is the story of how they sliced through an army and the emperor himself.

Izuna

Banned
So like, I may as well not get the PC since I will have to wait until my holiday is over.

I can wait before playing Nier, sure, but I guess this month is just studying and writing. It's like a cruel divine intervention.

Belated congrats, Uncle Bobbychalkers.

Also: happiness is a good meal at your folks and listening to your mom and her friends be the most gossiping Amen Corner ever.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom