• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT18| - Ma-ma-ma-MAXIMUM! Haram Achieved

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kinsei

Banned
Appears as a playable character in Divekick
Appears as a wandering Mini-boss in Shovel Knight
Appears in Skullgirls as a palette swap for Beowulf
A large mecha version of Zubaz is a playable fighter in Colossal Kaiju Combat.
Appears as a secret boss in Indivisible
Appears as a special boss in Pocket Rumble
Appears as a kart driver in Parkour Kartay

He's gonna be in PoE2, iirc.

Wow, I had no idea. I just assumed he was a character created by Yacht Club but I guess he must be the creation of one of the backers.

Shy

Nah for real tho, Iron Fist gets really good at very specific parts

tbh all these Marvel shows do.
Nah. It was shit through out.
Appears as a playable character in Divekick
Appears as a wandering Mini-boss in Shovel Knight
Appears in Skullgirls as a palette swap for Beowulf
A large mecha version of Zubaz is a playable fighter in Colossal Kaiju Combat.
Appears as a secret boss in Indivisible
Appears as a special boss in Pocket Rumble
Appears as a kart driver in Parkour Kartay
I didn't know any of that shit.

Numb

Wow, I had no idea. I just assumed he was a character created by Yacht Club but I guess he must be the creation of one of the backers.
Nah. It was shit through out.

I didn't know any of that shit.
Just a rejected character design for Street Fighter 2: The World Warrior that some Youtubers with too much time and money made their mission for him to be included in all the KS games they could get.
Should push Rage(of Africa) as much

rage_by_mothmandraws-d85v0ir.jpg

If it's Zubaz we're talking about I'm pretty sure the Super Best Friends created him, didn't they? Numb, can you confirm?

And they know the Yacht Club devs, so.

Numb

People just lucky it's a saturday this year. I usually get tumblr all fucked up with BS rumors. Hell, there are rumors from 3 years ago that people are still thinking is real. Though considering that AoT is just now getting a second season four years later, maybe I shouldn't be so hard on them.
Don't mind companies taking the chance to troll their crazy fanbases once...But
They talk about crazy things that many actually want and have been waiting for

If it's Zubaz we're talking about I'm pretty sure the Super Best Friends created him, didn't they? Numb, can you confirm?
So much misinformation from them over the years it's hwtd to know what sometimes lol
The wiki says SF so I'm going with that

When I worked at my old gig during high school, my co worker said she used to be lightskin, mind you she had a dark complexion 🏿, very pretty , or at least I thought so. And she complained all the time how being in the sun so much damaged her skin, made her too black, and how she was going to start bleaching her skin, was a shame.

Yeah, it's sad how much colorism can affect people of color. I remember watching one of JusReign's videos and an Indian girl in there had a mom who said the same thing mine's did.

Malyse

Don't mind companies taking the chance to troll their crazy fanbases once...But
They talk about crazy things that many actually want and have been waiting for

I try to knife people right in their hearts on April 1.

Of course, my lies have the bad habit of becoming true, like when I started a rumor about fairy type pokemon and their type matchups based on that one sylveon pic and IGN reported on my rumor and then it came true like 99% the way I put it. They also announced a new Madoka anime project, so that lie became true too. Oh and they announced Fire Emblem Musou.

I'm either fantastic or terrible at AFD.
I never liked 3rd party controllers

NSFFW

Shy

Just a rejected character design for Street Fighter 2: The World Warrior that some Youtubers with too much time and money made their mission for him to be included in all the KS games they could get.
Should push Rage(of Africa) as much
Huh. Interesting.
Man, MadCatz is dead? End of an era. I still have an old third-party PS2 controller, somewhere.
I always preferred Hori.
No idea who's even gonna produce fightsticks anymore.
Hori.

akira28

Are they having a MadCatz firesale yet?

i need a 960 degree steering wheel for my racing sims.

this 190 shit is for da birts :(

Numb

I try to knife people right in their hearts on April 1.

Of course, my lies have the bad habit of becoming true, like when I started a rumor about fairy type pokemon and their type matchups based on that one sylveon pic and IGN reported on my rumor and then it came true like 99% the way I put it. They also announced a new Madoka anime project, so that lie became true too. Oh and they announced Fire Emblem Musou.

I'm either fantastic or terrible at AFD.
Announce Tekken x Street fighter release date being soon so it gets real
It's been a 7yr wait and counting 😑😑
Not using your powers for self gain I promise

Malyse

Actually, looking at it, a frightful number of them have came about. They put PSO2 on PS4.
Announce Tekken x Street fighter release date being soon so it gets real
It's been a 7yr wait and counting 😑😑
Not using your powers for self gain I promise

My rumors have to be believable.

Sch1sm

Are they having a MadCatz firesale yet?

i need a 960 degree steering wheel for my racing sims.

this 190 shit is for da birts :(

Nah. We don't even know if they'll 100% slash prices, either, they just gotta get rid of everything but it's entirely up to the person dealing with their liquidation.

We can dream, though.

I don't want to buy Hori. They're too expensive.

Really? Hori sticks are cheaper in Canada than any current MadCatz stick available. TE2+ is 349, TES+ is 249 or something. Latest RAP4 Kai with Hayabusa buttons and stick is only 199. RAPV Kai is also cheaper. ¯_(&#12484;)_/¯ Theyve got a mini stick on the cheap, like <$50, a compact full stick, but it's a beginner one entirely. On average, I'd say they're consistently cheaper

No idea who's even gonna produce fightsticks anymore.

Qanba is one option. They've recently been licensed, too. And like Shy said, Hori.

Really? Hori sticks are cheaper in Canada than any current MadCatz stick available. TE2+ is 349, TES+ is 249 or something. Latest RAP4 Kai with Hayabusa buttons and stick is only 199. RAPV Kai is also cheaper. ¯_(&#12484;)_/¯ They've got a mini stick on the cheap, like <$50, a compact full stick, but it's a beginner one entirely. On average, I'd say they're consistently cheaper

Qanba is one option. They've recently been licensed, too. And like Shy said, Hori.

Oh you're right. I was remembering wrong. I'm just mad.

I feel like someone on Amazon tried to scam me. I saw a new copy of Super Mario Maker for $8 on there and I used a gift card I had gotten last Christmas to pay for it. It was supposed to arrive on the 28th, but it still hasn't come. I sent the seller a message a couple days ago and no response.

Slayven

I feel like someone on Amazon tried to scam me. I saw a new copy of Super Mario Maker for $8 on there and I used a gift card I had gotten last Christmas to pay for it. It was supposed to arrive on the 28th, but it still hasn't come. I sent the seller a message a couple days ago and no response.

Contact Amazon support, they are really good

Zekes!

Yeah, I never take chances with 3rd party sellers. Will Amazon help you out?

I'm trying to find something to play over this weekend, but nothing is grabbing my attention. Don't really wanna start a game that requires commitment since Persona 5 comes out next week and that'll be my main game for a minute

Slayven

ANdroemda is starting to remind me why i hate RPGS.

1. Here is a quest
2. Do quest
3. Turn in quest
4. Here is another quest that happens right near where the other one was

I hate backtracking worse than Feenix hates music produced after 2003

Contact Amazon support, they are really good

Yeah, I never take chances with 3rd party sellers. Will Amazon help you out?

I just got through with them. I can't get a replacement, but I'm getting a refund. I did think it was suspicious that a $60 game was only $8. That's why I used the gift card and not my money. I see there's another seller selling it for the same price, but I won't be fooled twice. I REALLY want Super Mario Maker though or at least a finished version of Remaker.

Sch1sm

I just got through with them. I can't get a replacement, but I'm getting a refund. I did think it was suspicious that a $60 game was only $8. That's why I used the gift card and not my money. I see there's another seller selling it for the same price, but I won't be fooled twice. I REALLY want Super Mario Maker though or at least a finished version of Remaker.

I only bite from third parties if it says it's fulfilled by Amazon.

Slayven

always check reviews, don't fuck with anyone that has under 100 reviews

Johndoey

Banned
Ghost in the Shell is actually totally alright. Decent action and Beat Takeshi got his "I'm a cool old dude" scenes so I was happy enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom