• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT18| - Ma-ma-ma-MAXIMUM! Haram Achieved

Status
Not open for further replies.

andthebeatgoeson

Just opened Google maps and there is a pac man symbol. I hit it and it opens a game of pac man based on the streets. You swipe to move. On Android.

Pretty hilarious

Ahh, it is April 1st tomorrow.

Nudull

Banned
Ive yet to meet a cereal that can dethrone Fruity Cheerios, let alone Cinnamon Toast Crunch, Special K or Rice Krispie Treats.

I need people to play Titanfall 2 with

Slay how come you never added me

I'm playing the trial on PS4. Anyone else?

Tornado Warning

Let's pray I don't die. And if I do let my last words be

Drake still ain't shit.

*rides off into eternity listening to Portland*

I was out earlier chilling in a restaurant and this tan white girl came in. Some old woman commented on her saying she's the darkest girl she's ever seen and I thought that was funny. I'm light skin, but I'm still far darker than her. Asked how often she goes to the tanning salon.

That conversation reminded me when I was younger how my mother used to tell me not to stay out in the sun too long or you gonna get black. Has anyone else's family said that to them.

Tornado Warning

Let's pray I don't die. And if I do let my last words be

Drake still ain't shit.

*rides off into eternity listening to Portland*

hqdefault.jpg

Izuna

Banned
Student Loan payment coming in 20 days later than I thought

y'all can imagine how shitty this revelation is

my job salary is going 100% to rent and I can't get any gifts

Oh well, I can live so I'm grateful

Zekes!

I was out earlier chilling in a restaurant and this tan white girl came in. Some old woman commented on her saying she's the darkest girl she's ever seen and I thought that was funny. I'm light skin, but I'm still far darker than her. Asked how often she goes to the tanning salon.

That conversation reminded me when I was younger how my mother used to tell me not to stay out in the sun too long or you gonna get black. Has anyone else's family said that to them.

My family always tell me I need to go tanning so I look Black. I got the colour of a sheet of paper

Dereck

Rashida Jones is going to play Bow's sister in Black-ish next month.

Will this be the first time Rashida Jones ever plays a role associated with being African American in any sense?

Malyse

Fake SF EX fucked with me alittle
Fuck

People just lucky it's a saturday this year. I usually get tumblr all fucked up with BS rumors. Hell, there are rumors from 3 years ago that people are still thinking is real. Though considering that AoT is just now getting a second season four years later, maybe I shouldn't be so hard on them.

When I worked at my old gig during high school, my co worker said she used to be lightskin, mind you she had a dark complexion 🏿, very pretty , or at least I thought so. And she complained all the time how being in the sun so much damaged her skin, made her too black, and how she was going to start bleaching her skin, was a shame.

Numb

He's been in more than just Shovel Knight?

Divekick right?

Appears as a playable character in Divekick
Appears as a wandering Mini-boss in Shovel Knight
Appears in Skullgirls as a palette swap for Beowulf
A large mecha version of Zubaz is a playable fighter in Colossal Kaiju Combat.
Appears as a secret boss in Indivisible
Appears as a special boss in Pocket Rumble
Appears as a kart driver in Parkour Kartay

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom