• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT18| - Ma-ma-ma-MAXIMUM! Haram Achieved

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lmao. I don't even want to know how or why that image came to be.
hqdefault.jpg

andthebeatgoeson

RIP White House Correspondence Dinner 1944-2016
It'll be fine without him. I was worried they cancelled the whole thing from your post. Just some of the parties.

They really need to give up the celebrity shit, the popular stuff and change to a more efficient, lean, reporting machine. But most media organizations can't do that without spoon feeding garbage to the masses.

A large part of my education was due to reading the Philadelphia Inquirer daily, front to back. Some get into reading via books and the daily newspaper was my method. It's a damn shame kids won't have that without online social media bs and comments.

BigDes

Recliners in theaters are crazy

Oh man, when I was back in the UK there was a cinema near me that had reclining seats, wait service food and drink and you'd get like a little programme booklet for every movie

THen they fucked up by firing all their staff and rehiring them as volunteers because they were such a kookie and crazy hipster start up. Then they went bankrupt because Liverpool doesn't tolerate that sort of shit

Izuna

Banned
Coworker buys a PS4 Slim and BF1 for £300

We work 3 seconds from GAME

~~~

I show him on my phone, that Tesco's does it for £249 with CoD IW, and he can sell CoD, and get BF1 for much cheaper

He has so much fucking pride he won't.

He then claimed that DkS3 ran "too fast" on Xbox. So he is ignorant as well as lazy.

zeemumu

That's the joke. It's a terrible piece of trash by a white middle-aged Brit.

I got that but the fact that it's supposed to be cringeworthy doesn't make it less cringeworthy.

Anyone playing some games today?

I got Titanfall 2, MKX, and SFV on the PS4 and Skullgirls on Steam

andthebeatgoeson

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom