• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT18| - Ma-ma-ma-MAXIMUM! Haram Achieved

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mayo on fries is gross, so is ketchup. Then again, i hate ketchup ¯_(ツ)_/¯ i just eat my fries plain, sometimes ill eat em with hot sauce or honey mustard but thats rare

Zekes!

An old theatre in my city just reopened with full leather recliners too. Honestly, it makes me feel a little too relaxed around people. Like the whole damn theatre is at a sleep over or something

Zaverious

An old theatre in my city just reopened with full leather recliners too. Honestly, it makes me feel a little too relaxed around people. Like the whole damn theatre is at a sleep over or something

Too comfy for me. Had me sleep for a few minutes during Assassin's Creed.

Zaverious

The fast food lunch rush can kiss my black ass. Almost popped a gasket from all the sandwiches I had to make.

Anywho, what's up everyone? How is it going?

Doing great, we've just been talking about when the BCT should meetup at CiCi's Pizza for some good old fashioned mac and cheese pizza.

shingi70

Banned
How long does it take for movies to go digital? I want to watch Get Out and Ghost In the Shell on Google Play already!

About 3-4 months the these days

My go to theatre is great reclining chairs, assigned seats, and Alcohol. I go there enough that I have enough reward points that I can get a free pop corn and drink all the time.

Find a bootleg man

hs-jail.jpg

don't follow jandros advice, crime doesn't pay

Izuna

Banned
Okay you guys were right
Iron Fist is garbage, lol

Is it hard to write a martial arts movie without pretending guns don't exist?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom