• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT18| - Ma-ma-ma-MAXIMUM! Haram Achieved

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's damn near 2 in the afternoon and I'm just waking up

Serves me right for going to sleep late as hell.

Afternoon black people, sad UConn women's basketball stans, people who went one and one with da Undertaka, folks who were created by Keith Sweat records, and walking database of Toronto slang

Izuna

Banned
Is power rangers a good movie to watch with someone who say, hates action movies but liked GotG and Pacific Rim because they are quality..?

Maaaan,

I just ran into this girl I knew from back in the day. We used to call her "The Microwave" because she used to burn dudes quick. She used to hook up with all these Marine's coming back home from overseas and caught some crazy ass STD's. It got so bad that the Health Department came and put a quarantine sign on her door.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FlXwwv0_k1I&feature=youtu.be
200.gif

Slayven

For real I started Trailer Park Boys, at first i thought it was stupid as hell, but in the 3rd episode it clicked and that shit now cracks me up.

People of the BCT, learn that aioli is the true condiment path. Olive oil, eggs, garlic, salt, pepper and rosemary come together to form the ultimate dip. One day you all will join me in the sun.
tumblr_ofqausrhek1vcfymso4_500.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom