• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT18| - Ma-ma-ma-MAXIMUM! Haram Achieved

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wouldn't be surprised if some people on GAF don't wipe their ass at all. They just wait until their next shower, however long it is until then, and just let the shower water fall against their backs.

I need a new gym plan. Darryls plan was going great but I feel like I need to switch it up. Spent last week doing some calisthenics, jump rope, and cardio but need to get a good system again.
I'll see if I can compile some resources for you if you are looking into starting a new program that can incorporate some of the cardio you already do

Gattsu25

Banned
Morning, folk
C8QwPrqXgAAPHUB.jpg

Nope.

zeemumu

And now I wait for an hour and a half. Should I go for the Nintendo or Caocom booth first

Nevermind I don't see a Nintendo booth on this map. Capcom it is

zeemumu

Go to Capcom and ask them what's taking so long with fixing SFV's net code.

That's cruel, although I remember playing Umbrella Corps at their booth once and asking if it was free. Then they gave me a cool Umbrella pin that I wore on my backpack for a while until I realized that it looks like an iron cross from a distance so i took it off

Lmao this dude had me burst out in laughter in public yesterday and today. I'm sure this is all in jest but the thought of someone pulling up in my PMs about this is hilarious.

Screen_Shot_2017-04-02_at_11.33.28_AM.png

Screen_Shot_2017-04-02_at_11.34.01_AM.png

Humble didn't even make it to my gym playlist boi

Johndoey

Banned
Dangerous High School Girls In Trouble! seems pretty cool. It's like a smack talk based board game. Came out in 07 apparently.

Izuna

Banned
My life rn:

Allow it

Customers almost breaking down in tears, asking me if I'll be there when they talk to the boss

I'm sick of this good cop, asshole routine

I'm gunna give my co worker a book titled "Integrity, learn to have it"

zeemumu

Gotta stay away from the punch spiked with wine coolers, young man. That ain't nothing but the devil.

To my knowledge people don't spike the punch anymore. They just go drink at the after party or on the party bus.

Reminds me of Cabin Fever 2 where the punch got spiked with necrotizing facitis and everyone's skin fell off

I wouldn't be surprised if some people on GAF don't wipe their ass at all. They just wait until their next shower, however long it is until then, and just let the shower water fall against their backs.
Ive actually met a 2 people that dont wipe their ass after shitting nor wash their hands, one of them is really touchy touchy too. Luckily he doesnt live in the US so I dont make contact with him much.

zeemumu

How do you know this?

Ugh soooo gross

When I was working retail I was washing my hands in the bathroom before I went back to the register and this guy walks out of the stall without washing his hands. He later got into my line and was smiling right at me. It was like he knew.

Johndoey

Banned
Ghost In The Shell was DOA from the get. I sorta liked the movie, but I can't fathom why anyone thought it was a good idea.

How do you know this?

Ugh soooo gross
Cause he smells like shit and when they tell him to wipe his ass after using the bathroom he'll look dead at you with the straightest face and say something like it was only a little bit anyway, ill clean it when i shower. Also you can tell by how fast he leaves the bathroom. I hate seeing him with a passion

Cause he smells like shit and when they tell him to wipe his ass after using the bathroom he'll look dead at you with the straightest face and say something like it was only a little bit anyway, ill clean it when i shower. Also you can tell by how fast he leaves the bathroom. I hate seeing him with a passion

How..
How is that possible?!

I uh... I'm sorry for you. Any time spent swing with this is too much

I wouldnt even hesitate to throw a bucket of soapy water at him if he said that to me. Just gross.

How..
How is that possible?!
Idk man, hes an older guy. I guess hes at the point in his life where he doesnt give a single fuck

He lives in DR and only very, VERY rarely comes to the US so it aint all that bad. I dont let him touch me either, and when he visted my apartment last time i forced him to clean his hands and even watched him to make sure he did it 😂

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom