• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT18| - Ma-ma-ma-MAXIMUM! Haram Achieved

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kinsei

Banned
Ive actually met a 2 people that dont wipe their ass after shitting nor wash their hands, one of them is really touchy touchy too. Luckily he doesnt live in the US so I dont make contact with him much.

Gross.

anime game sale and nothign really work buying

Danganronpa tho.

The second one is a really nice game about
a bunch of high school drop outs accepting that they've still got bright futures
with fun murder mysteries to solve.

Why are you around this person? Who is forcing this? Nigga owe you money? Fuck that. That relationship would had ended at "I don't wipe my ass." And he smells? 😕

Fuck outta here..YOU LET HIM IN YOUR SPOT?!

Why are you around this person? Who is forcing this? Nigga owe you money? Fuck that. That relationship would had ended at "I don't wipe my ass." And he smells? 😕

Seriously. I wouldve dropped him out of my social circle with the quickness. Motherfucker needs to be washing 24/7. Euuuugh.

Lmfaooo i dont really have a choice, hes family. He cleans his ass sometimes too although not as much as he should 😂 Like whenever hes in the US and staying over at my aunt's for example they dont let him slide with that shit, also when he came to my crib as well. Regardless tho i dont ever let him enter my room, fuck that.

Izuna

Banned
Cause he smells like shit and when they tell him to wipe his ass after using the bathroom he'll look dead at you with the straightest face and say something like it was only a little bit anyway, ill clean it when i shower. Also you can tell by how fast he leaves the bathroom. I hate seeing him with a passion

やだ。。。汚い

ixswRNX.png

John, beef and sonicbct, explain yourselves

Numb

Thread title invited this..

People trying to prove the maximum isn't even close.
You have to stop them. This has gone much too far. You joined the cult. You share the blame

I want to go to a place where such evil does not exist, but John will bring his love of Gotham with him. And that means we'll end up here all over again

John is the guy that has a chestburster in him and chills with the crew after they escape

YOU'RE FUCKING RIGHT!

Deacon duties involve telling the truth. I will collect offering and attractive relatives contact information at the top of the offer. Right after the choir's b selection

What about mayo on chicken sandwiches?

Debatable, but understandable if applied within reason

This thread needs

Come sit in the pews of the sanctified. It's safe here

No mayonnaise on fries
No love for sonic and his hellions
We don't even know what Gotham is

Izuna

Banned
Stop giving Evilore reasons to close this thread

~~

Let's all come clean about some embarrassing shit: I listen to Bieber