• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT18| - Ma-ma-ma-MAXIMUM! Haram Achieved

Status
Not open for further replies.
f3ojSsY.png

I have to imagine he's gonna dress like that for Halloween. I mean, he has to..right? lol

Sch1sm

I'll take that as a recommendation ��

I read the book ages, so I figured I'd check it out. Couple episodes in, and it's something different, like I don't remember it going like this.

Basically the story of this dude (Clay) on a quest to uncover why his coworker/friend/secret crush (Hannah) committed suicide, through a series of tapes she leaves behind that explain every person who played a part in her decision. It's dark as hell.

#66 has me messed up.

I don't know man, I really enjoyed all I've seen of rick and morty. Even some bullshit that's kept me up at night.

Can't wait to watch this episode and see what I've been missing.

cdyhybrid

I read the book ages, so I figured I'd check it out. Couple episodes in, and it's something different, like I don't remember it going like this.

Basically the story of this dude (Clay) on a quest to uncover why his coworker/friend/secret crush (Hannah) committed suicide, through a series of tapes she leaves behind that explain every person who played a part in her decision. It's dark as hell.

#66 has me messed up.

Jesus, just come and take us now. This world cannot be salvaged.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom