• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT18| - Ma-ma-ma-MAXIMUM! Haram Achieved

Status
Not open for further replies.

zeemumu

Watching Dumb and Dumber To on FXX. It's not as funny as the original at all, but that woman from the Walking Dead is a lot sexier in this.

It's Andrea in that movie, right? I can't see her as being typecast as anything other than a shitty person. The only things that I've seen her in were The Walking Dead, where she caused a ton of drama and was fairly unlikable, and the first Fantastic Four movie, where she was Ben Grimm's ex-fiance, ran screaming after she found out that he was a rock man, then showed up at their bridge rescue just to drop the engagement ring on the ground and walk away.

It's Andrea in that movie, right? I can't see her as being typecast as anything other than a shitty person. The only things that I've seen her in were The Walking Dead, where she caused a ton of drama and was fairly unlikable, and the first Fantastic Four movie, where she was Ben Grimm's ex-fiance, ran screaming after she found out that he was a rock man, then showed up at their bridge rescue just to drop the engagement ring on the ground and walk away.

Damn, you remembered a lot about Fantastic Four huh?

zeemumu

Damn, you remembered a lot about Fantastic Four huh?

More than I should. Doom got downgraded considerably, he didn't have a metal suit and was instead turning metal because of the same accident that created the 4, then just put a mask on because fuck it, Captain America was on fire, Andrea was shitty, but Ben Grimm got with blind Kerry Washington in the end, about 80% of the movie is them hanging on in their tower using their powers for trivial shit, and it convinced my dad (who is a pretty big old Marvel fan) that Sue Storm's catchphrase is "I CAN'T HOLD IT!"

More than I should. Doom got downgraded considerably, he didn't have a metal suit and was instead turning metal because of the same accident that created the 4, then just put a mask on because fuck it, Captain America was on fire, Andrea was shitty, but Ben Grimm got with blind Kerry Washington in the end, about 80% of the movie is them hanging on in their tower using their powers for trivial shit, and it convinced my dad (who is a pretty big old Marvel fan) that Sue Storm's catchphrase is "I CAN'T HOLD IT!"
At least that Doom is better than this Doom
tumblr_nsm7s0iWey1qc7a1uo1_400.gif

Yeah. I always wanted to go to a gaming convention but i always heard stories about the many patrons there that dont practice good hygiene and then I think that maybe I am better off not going.

Don't let it sway you. Some cons are pretty cool, and worth checking out. What you've heard isn't a lie though.

No matter how small the event.

Don't let it sway you. Some cons are pretty cool, and worth checking out. What you've heard isn't a lie though.

No matter how small the event.

Also im sure ticket prices are another obstacle for me. I want to go to cons like Pax East and such. But man, the prices as well as the availability are something.

I refuse to go into hygiene threads. I will not expose myself to that sort of stupidity and filth.

Funniest part of that thread is it gives you a glimpse as to how nasty the OP is. Dude just doesn't wanna think how others do what he's describing because it's a reflection of what he has going on..it's pure projecting lol.

---

Name the kid Lionel..two Ls for the price of one..

So power rangers wasn't bad. I liked Life a lot though.

Gym time

What lifts are you doing today?

I just finished my 2nd Candito program and the last day was just heavy deadlifts.

Also my girl's sister competed in a powerlifting meet yesterday and I went to go support her...man there were a lot of strong ass women.

Make a thread ha

"What should I name my son?"

Like bruh are you expecting anything of value from this thread lol

I just finished my 2nd Candito program and the last day was just heavy deadlifts.

Also my girl's sister competed in a powerlifting meet yesterday and I went to go support her...man there were a lot strong ass women.

Today is chest, arms, quads and core.

I need to start in on my deadlifts.

Man, I see some ladies at the gym lifting crazy weight

I'm over 3 plates on my deadlifts but I still hate them so much and they are my weakest lift in context to my other lifts.

Enjoy your workout. Chest and arms are always fun to hit in the gym. You get that pump and walk out like "I wish a motherfucker would run up on me right now."

Chicks that lift are my weakness. God bless this fitness trend.

I'm over 3 plates on my deadlifts but I still hate them so much and they are my weakest lift in context to my other lifts.

Enjoy your workout. Chest and arms are always fun to hit in the gym. You get that pump and walk out like "I wish a motherfucker would run up on me right now."

Chicks that lift are my weakness. God bless this fitness trend.

Man, you ain't ever lied. Something about fitness that just does it.

Lol I'm 2 plates on deadlifts, but can hit 305 on the bench. I need to get it together

Also my girl's sister competed in a powerlifting meet yesterday and I went to go support her...man there were a lot of strong ass women lol

I need a new gym plan. Darryls plan was going great but I feel like I need to switch it up. Spent last week doing some calisthenics, jump rope, and cardio but need to get a good system again.

Also im sure ticket prices are another obstacle for me. I want to go to cons like Pax East and such. But man, the prices as well as the availability are something.

Oh man I've been dying to go to PAX and promise myself every year that I'll go the following one. Life just always gets in the way. This year I'm planning to hit a few Cons/events and end with either pax or E3 next year. :Fingers crossed:

BigDes

How in the fuck do some people on this forum even function?

Fucking what is he doing to his washing machine to make it so gross?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom