• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT18| - Ma-ma-ma-MAXIMUM! Haram Achieved

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sch1sm

Trying to find the last big movie(other than Beasts of no nation) set in Africa that wasn't in Egypt
Chappie?

Mad Max: Fury Road was shot in Namibia; American Sniper was partially in Morocco, and as a bonus, Game of Thrones has plenty of scenes there, as well.

Egyptian history is a lot more interesting than most other African countries. Granted they only seem to like the parts that they can make horror movies out of

Wrong. Egyptian history is a lot more interesting than most other African countries because it's the only history ever taken into account in the Western World, and the others are reduced to nothing because their respective "histories" start post-colonialism rather than before Britain, France, Italy, the Dutch, decided to run through the place.

There are plenty of rich histories people just aren't aware of, at all.

Wasn't bad at all, and it was a one year deal for him to prove himself. Doesn't seem like it'll pan out, but whatever

Worst move ever, especially for what? 4 years?
Smh unbelievable
Paying his giant ass to not play and not score. Worse than Amar'e cause at least big dude could ball when he wasn't hurt.

Numb

Mad Max: Fury Road was shot in Namibia; American Sniper was partially in Morocco, and as a bonus, Game of Thrones has plenty of scenes there, as well.

Wrong. Egyptian history is a lot more interesting than most other African countries because it's the only history ever taken into account in the Western World, and the others are reduced to nothing because their respective "histories" start post-colonialism rather than before Britain, France, Italy, the Dutch, decided to run through the place.

Oh
Mad Max
Kinda makes sense I guess but you wouldnt know

Shy

DON'T EVER FUCKING POST THAT SONIC SHIT IN HERE AGAIN, MAN. FFS.

On a less annoying subject. I missed out on the silver/black Ultra Boost 3.0 this week. 😭

I really need a new pair of trainers, as well as the money to buy em. 😭😭😭
Afternoon BCT
Afternoon
Morning, folks..and a happy Sunday to you all.
GOOD MORNIN' MY NEIGHBORS!!!
Mornin' miscreants.
Evening evening.
Night after prom and I can't feel my fucking legs
Check you sides and back for any surgical scars.
Go to Capcom and ask them what's taking so long with fixing SFV's net code.
Game's been out 13.5 months, tbh, I think it's fair at this point.
Lil sister with the truth.
Hollywood loves Egypt
...other African countries exist guys
Hollywood likes Egypt as long as all the Egyptians are white dudes.
Beefy beat to it. 😞

Okay, but do those other countries got gods like Ra, Mut, Nut, Khnum, Ptah, Sobek, Sekhmet, Sokar, Selket, Anumbis, Anukis, Hemsut, Tefnut, Meshkent, or Mafdet?
5I5s8.png

zeemumu

"Real racists"

😂

Supposedly in the interview scene for the short film that the movie is based off of, they didn't ask the people what they thought about aliens. They asked them what they thought about people from Zimbabwe and Nigeria or something

Welp, its begun. Im writing the groundwork for the BCT animated series i thought of. Besides, having some groundwork is good for building upon anyways. But i wish i could have found a bigger notebook so i had more pages to write in.

Welp, its begun. Im writing the groundwork for the BCT animated series i thought of. Besides, having some groundwork is good for building upon anyways. But i wish i could have found a bigger notebook so i had more pages to write in.

Please don't make me too old looking should I be included.

Please don't make me too old looking should I be included.

Lol. Right now im writing about the world's origin, the reason why there are two worlds separated by a thin veil in reality, with the other world inhabited by monsters, as well as the magic system, mana and its boundaries to keep folk from getting too powerful. Yeah, this series is gonna something special. :D

Nudull

Banned

I'm gonna get reconned into being Slayven's Venom, aren't I?

I'm gonna get reconned into being Slayven's Venom, aren't I?

No. No. No. Dont worry about it, you wont.

But it does bring up the question of who will be who. Because not only does humans exist in this world, but beings like Zombies that dont decay, but can fire their limbs at foes like rockets and retract them, Frankenstein monster like beings with a bioelectric current. But these are just a few of the incredible beings that exist in this world along demons, fairies and so and so.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom