• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT18| - Ma-ma-ma-MAXIMUM! Haram Achieved

Status
Not open for further replies.
the_wolf_and_horse_as_one_by_farumir.jpg

Dont worry, dude. Because not only will you be able to transform at will without the aid of a full moon, but also wield a powerful spiritual energy that allows you to ultilize it into a poweful attack in the form of howl that can not onky send enemies flying but can level entire buildings.
I'm coming for you slayven.

WSJ v H3H3, the great gaf civil war begins anew. I give that thread 2 hours before the real racists start feeling themselves and feel the need to chime in.

akira28

Oh I thought you said 5000 dollars and I was like...wut.

500 isn't that bad for a nice suit or a nice dress. Nice as in nice.

when I thought that dress was 5K i got mad.

Sch1sm

That's what I'm saying. $500 for quality isn't something I'd question. That, though? Even $500 upsets me for that.

Don't start none, won't be none

How about some Omega 3 supplements for that memory?

Slayven

That's what I'm saying. $500 for quality isn't something I'd question. That, though? Even $500 upsets me for that.

How about some Omega 3 supplements for that memory?
If you are my nurse you can give me anything you want
If I hear one more person say "mainstream media" seriously again I might go blind from how hard my eyes glaze over.

That whole thread is a slap fight. And the third thread about this dude in a few days

Izuna

Banned
Not sure which is more disturbing..$500 skull dress is pulling ahead tho.

Right? So, it's Erika's latest dress and taking in account the hours it takes to sew and cost of material (this is Japanese silk) it's not outrageous, but it's very hard to see its value in a picture.

I think a lot of what makes couture not seem like a terrible scam (depending on who you are it may or may not be) is brand recognition. If this had say, a VW label on it, it would look like a steal for $500 to me.

I personally know f.all about business, fashion business especially, but I'm trying to help, haha

Shy

Listening to this, and i thought i'd link it.

The Rose EP by CunninLynguists.

Yep.

I wouldn't have a problem buying something nice for 500 quid.
If I hear one more person say "mainstream media" seriously again I might go blind from how hard my eyes glaze over.
Don't you mean Lamestream media, fam. 😝

Izuna

Banned

Hopefully when the dress is photographed professionally (by this brother, the quality becomes more apparent.

From the little I understand, it's only when you look at the stitching quality does the value become apparent ~~ Like, I didn't know it was silk until way later.

I dunno how Izuna isn't afraid of his girl finding his GAF account and seeing the stuff he shares.

Why so? She gets links to all things I post.

If I'm posting something ill-advised lemme know, :s

Slayven

It's sad to see so many people getting their opinions from youtube fuck drizzles. I just can't take anybody on there serious

Sch1sm

Hopefully when the dress is photographed professionally (by this brother, the quality becomes more apparent.

From the little I understand, it's only when you look at the stitching quality does the value become apparent ~~ Like, I didn't know it was silk until way later.

The minute you said it was silk earlier, I realized. That stuff isn't cheap by the metre here, and then the whole deal with actually making it, etc. I can understand its cost. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Why so? She gets links to all things I post.

If I'm posting something ill-advised lemme know, :s

Oh, I just assumed you were doing the GAF thing and posting without her knowledge or permission. It isn't unheard of. I'm sorry.

Izuna

Banned
The minute you said it was silk earlier, I realized. That stuff isn't cheap by the metre here, and then the whole deal with actually making it, etc. I can understand its cost. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

That's the thing too. There's a small circle she's involved with that really likes the dress, and I think it looks cool, but like you guys $500 hit me like a wall in Daytona (eyy). Then when she broke down why it's essentially the bare minimum or what it would cost, I realised that I'm just ignorant of couture. But still, I can see Viola Davis wear something on the red carpet and think "yeah, that's a £2000 dress".

Not sure how to explain it, but it's like hearing a joke without understanding it, and then having ti explained ruins the experience... where the experience is seeing why the dress is worth as much.

Oh, I just assumed you were doing the GAF thing and posting without her knowledge or permission. It isn't unheard of. I'm sorry.

NeoGAF is nicknamed: "that website"

I think my first post about her is when I made that one Dance Central thread haha, we were probably drunk when we thought that was an okay idea

Shy

akira28

I bet Kim is regretting the fuck out of suggesting Kanye get into fashion.

who remembers fashion lines or designers? they last a good few decades and that's if they're legendary. that is the strangest thing for him to get caught up in, and its just like horse racing or cars.

Izuna

Banned

who remembers fashion lines or designers? they last a good few decades and that's if they're legendary. that is the strangest thing for him to get caught up in, and its just like horse racing or cars.

Haha, I was dragged along to a fashion talk at a Uni in Japan by 3.1 Phillip Lim (spelling?), and this kid asked "after meeting people like Kanye, how did they inspire or improve your fashion?"

I can't remember how he responded, but you could see how offended he was, lmao

~~

I would buy Yeezy's if I have fuck you money tho

~~

I haven't told her what a Slayven even is. Trump makes her afraid of America enough

(no matter how I try to phrase this I write split infinitives... fuck)

Sch1sm

You'd buy them, but can you get them? They sell out in seconds. Yeezys are bought up by bots near every single release and plagued by the worst queue system in existence thanks to Adidas' way of running its sales.

I nearly bought the Zebras that released in February, but then I asked myself why the Hell I'd do that? Not even that pretty a shoe to be wasting CAD$339.

Izuna

Banned
You'd buy them, but can you get them? They sell out in seconds. Yeezys are bought up by bots near every single release and plagued by the worst queue system in existence thanks to Adidas' way of running its sales.

I nearly bought the Zebras that released in February, but then I asked myself why the Hell I'd do that? Not even that pretty a shoe to be wasting CAD$339.

I'd buy them the same way I got Hamilton tickets

Take a temporary vow of chastity and pray every morning

Slayven

Yep.

I'm so glad i have to the grease monkey add-on that lets me see the thumbnail of any youtube link.

So i know not to get fooled into clicking on some of them. 😝
Share that shit

None of that shit you see on the runway is ever in stores. Cause the real money is selling clothes to walmart and target

The fact that he wants to fuck someone that he has never seen is really something. Just the thought that she's asian is enough. Slayven is the man that asks you to bring him a plate from a bbq he wasn't invited to.

Nigga who is you to meddle in forces you can't comprehended?

Izuna

Banned
None of that shit you see on the runway is ever in stores. Cause the real money is selling clothes to walmart and target

It's considered a different market

tho tbh, Kanye has high-fashion prices while looking like budget, which is pretty fucking impressive in the worst way

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom