• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT18| - Ma-ma-ma-MAXIMUM! Haram Achieved

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shy

Is GAF acting really fucked up for anyone you guys. ?

Taking forever to load a page, and such.
Share that shit
Post above yours my fam.
Bless your soul, Shy.
ZOcTmr4.gif

You're very welcome.

Slayven

Is GAF acting really fucked up for anyone you guys. ?

Taking forever to load a page, and such.

Post above yours my fam.

ZOcTmr4.gif

You're very welcome.
Thanks
It's considered a different market

tho tbh, Kanye has high-fashion prices while looking like budget, which is pretty fucking impressive in the worst way

Who wants the Dune Hobo collection?.

Numb

Good man.

Man if some rag gives Horizon it over Zelda, they nintendo fans will burn it to the ground
Even if 99% of outlets give it the GOTY that 1% that didn't will get knives turned on them AKA the Jimsterlingscenario
June needs to come around, already. Tekken 7 must be played.

Indeed
And Injustass 2 weeks before
Gonna skip day 1 unless Static

Give me that Static NRS

giphy.gif

Is sonic mania coming out this year? Because that'll be game of the year for sure. (LOL)

Red Dead is this year (possibly), and a new Mario is dropping...

Obama.gif

Shits going to be intense come December

I really don't like people that throw the word nigga around to people they know are Black and are arguing opposing views.

Disrespectful and low effort. Call me by my online handle if we are having a discussion.

I really don't like people that throw the word nigga around to people they know are Black and are arguing opposing views.

Disrespectful and low effort. Call me by my online handle if we are having a discussion.

What's interesting tho is that I can't recall ever seeing him post that shit previously. Imma have to give it a scan. Shit seemed REAL personal..

What's interesting tho is that I can't recall ever seeing him post that shit previously. Imma have to give it a scan. Shit seemed REAL personal..

Please keep me updated since I also never saw him post like that. I would do some digging at the moment with you but either my wireless connection or GAF is being really slow right now.

That whole exchange felt forced.

LotusHD

Banned
Zelda has GOTY locked up, don't even worry about it.

Nier gonna get robbed so hard this year.
Better get OST-related awards at least lol
Just beat Zelda today, and as good as it was (gonna be judging future open world games hard af), Nier is definitely gonna be that game that stays in my head.

Though I also gotta see what this Persona game is all about...

zeemumu

People going on and on about Superman and forgetting that Flash is probably one of the most overpowered characters in the DC Universe. Dude can do pretty much anything. He even made Batman cry.

Izuna

Banned
Oh shit forgot that tonight is the night I hand in my MATLAB assignment

that was a close one, thankfully i felt the need to vent about how stupid h3h3 is

Please keep me updated since I also never saw him post like that. I would do some digging at the moment with you but either my wireless connection or GAF is being really slow right now.

That whole exchange felt forced.

It warrants bare minimum a passing sideeye in all future encounters. And yeah GAF been dragging all day for me too, think the servers are being bitchy.

Nier gonna get robbed so hard this year.
Better get OST-related awards at least lol
Just beat Zelda today, and as good as it was (gonna be judging future open world games hard af), Nier is definitely gonna be that game that stays in my head.

Though I also gotta see what this Persona game is all about...

Oh baby you ain't even ready.

Numb

When is Sparkle Ncheke Amare Badu Arie Shaquille Sunflower XII gonna shut her hateful racist ass up about her damn book deal shenanigans?

Only way she gets attention is with saying the craziest shit
''my black husband wasn't black enough(said as a white girl)''
''Trans folk can't compare to my trans racial issues''

What's next?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom