• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT18| - Ma-ma-ma-MAXIMUM! Haram Achieved

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, whats going on?
Some dude and I are disagreeing on H3h3 and what they should have done in response to Jon Tron and he casually try to call me a nigga and it felt forced.

I told him to stop that shit since I didn't know him or fucked with him so I don't appreciate being called a nigga in an argument from someone that is unfamiliar.

Get on mobile. Working smoothly after I switched over.

No wonder he acts the way he does. He knows 3.

Some dude and I are disagreeing on H3h3 and what they should have done in response to Jon Tron and he casually try to call me a nigga and it felt forced.

I told him to stop that shit since I didn't know him or fucked with him so I don't appreciate being called a nigga in an argument from someone that is unfamiliar.

No wonder he acts the way he does. He knows 3. http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=194294295&postcount=1381

Dude sounds like an assclown.

Izuna

Banned
Oh, are you one of those kids with a cap?

I have giffgaff and I run out of my monthly 3GB 4 days before the end of the month everytime

I wanna switch to three, but my sim tray on my phone is broke and everytime I take the sim out, it breaks until I open it up and pull the pins ahha

tl;dr, I'll switch to unlimited data when I get a new phone

I found Jandro in Thimbleweed Park in the game's phone directory.

usrc.png

wsrc.png

Slayven

No wonder he acts the way he does. He knows 3. http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=194294295&postcount=1381

You ever see someone history and it makes you feel bad that you even entertained them. Like you failed yourself and your values? That you are a less then your were yesterday because you danced with some fuckshit?

You ever see someone history and it makes you feel bad that you even entertained them. Like you failed yourself and your values? That you are a less then your were yesterday because you danced with some fuckshit?

Damn son. That's a painful receipt pull.

It's why I'll never forget him. That thread was incredible. But he won't rat on some shit stain racist boss? Doing so makes you a hero somehow? Hmm..👀

As a brown man i agree.

lol..

I'm considering watching 13 Reasons Why, but I just don't know if I can handle that. I like mysteries, horror, and scifi to be depressing, but something more real like this might be too much for me. I'm not sure. I find the concept really interesting but I feel like it'll take me weeks to prep myself to watch this.

Man at this point I'm about to be done with this lost cause and take a shower.

I feel like I'm ballroom dancing with some troll that went through the trouble of creating this backstory of his life but I'm not about to dig far I just wanted to check to see if he didn't randomly pull that black card for this argument.

f3ojSsY.png

Johndoey

Banned
Thimbleweed Park is hilarious. Best of all the humor feels completely natural and even the overly jokey characters and moments fit perfectly in the world. It's something special.

Man at this point I'm about to be done with this lost cause and take a shower.

I feel like I'm ballroom dancing with some troll that went through the trouble of creating this backstory of his life but I'm not about to dig far I just wanted to check to see if he didn't randomly pull that black card for this argument.

f3ojSsY.png

Thread perfectly encapsulates everything wrong with our modern western society. From inaction over social issues, mistrust of the media, wanton disregard for the facts and truth.

Shit is just too much man.

He got banned?

Which comment did it, I wonder

No clue. But I sincerely hope he picks up The New Jim Crow. I think it is a good book that helps a lot of people of color understand their history in America.

Edit: Actually thinking back it probably was calling the thread with multiple people with different views an echo chamber. That's like a dumbass statement to say only when you no longer have any factual arguments left.

Thread perfectly encapsulates everything wrong with our modern western society. From inaction over social issues, mistrust of the media, wanton disregard for the facts and truth.

Shit is just too much man.

I think the only time I felt strong negative emotions and helplessness over something that isn't affecting myself or my family is when I think about the path society is heading. You are accurate, that thread is the perfect example of what is wrong. I just don't know how we can fix it now.

"Don't Be Evil" or "Do The Right Thing" are just meaningless phrases to Google and the platform they give to people.

I ain't gonna kick his ass out the door.

I hope he takes time, picks up some books, gets out of whatever small rural/suburban bubble he's in and reflects on himself.

We need more help not more fuckery.

LotusHD

Banned
He got banned?

Which comment did it, I wonder

Low-key, I wish there was a way to know the exact post that gets someone banned, because it ain't always obvious lol

Fuck! Is there another one? I knew people wouldn't listen.

I don't think it's new, I'm referring to the one where she says that she's getting worse treatment than transgender people.

A black man making a point to let you know he has 3 whole black friends isn't black.

Truth
Truth.

Frozen has been dropping gems in that thread. Lol I'm half expecting someone to compliment him on being so well spoken.

I think I'm calling it a night. See you guys in the AM.

Slayven

Do not order wings from papa johns, they will send you a sad heap of bird parts wrapped in tin foil. You might to get enough meat for for a teaspoon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom