• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT19| - You Still Can't Say Tanned

Status
Not open for further replies.
done playing tekken for the night, just been playing story mode and the treasure battles so far. I'll pop by here tmrw to play some rounds online. Gonna go watch a movie and then ima knock out, night.
Only in the PS3 days for me,

idk my ps3 downloads things faster than my ps4 does wireless, i pretty much had to start using an Ethernet cable for my ps4 cause it was simply that slow.

mr jones

Ethnicity is not a race!
I'm still part of the lower Xbox class. Haven't stepped up to the PSQuad.

I'm still playing Tekken 3 on the PSX.

I've become a casual gamer.

The game looks good.
DvrZtmd.jpg

the CA is so awful.

gotta consider toning it down... dial the post-processing to low.

Don't fucking include me in that statement.

I can't get the game cause i got no money.

We're about to have those cunts for another 4 fucking years.

Oh wow. I meant the family in the game.
Story mode covers the Mishima clan fucking each other over.

Damn I need to be clearer

akira28

The source of the asshole gene, the attracted to the Devil gene, and the 'somehow nice women keep fucking them for some reason and having their kids' gene.

I am liking this guy more and more.

Translation:
Emmanuel Macron also invited American scientists and entrepreneurs to come work in France. "To all the scientists, entrepreneurs, engaged citicizens that were disappointed by the US president's decision," he assured them that they would "in France, find a second nation." "I am calling you: come work here, with us, on concrete solutions about climate," he added. "Tonight, America has turned its back on America, but France will never turn its back on Americans," Emmanuel Macron added.​

Daaaaamn
Fire don't even burn this hot

Zaverious

I don't even know whats going on in the tekken story. I still trying to figure out Heihachi's father

Jinpachi was the "good" Mishima that didn't like what his organization were doing so Heihachi threw his ass under the Mishima Dojo so he could take over. He died then years later a demon came along and possessed him, unrelated to the devil gene.

akira28

Nina fucking any of them and having a kid seems out of type, but I havent been keeping up with the story since 5 really.

Shy

Tekken's story is a martial arts soap opera. And i love that shit. Lmao.

I need my Kung Fu stories, fam.
I don't even know whats going on in the tekken story. I still trying to figure out Heihachi's father
It's Jinpachi, in'it.

Zaverious

Nina fucking any of them and having a kid seems out of type, but I havent been keeping up with the story since 5 really.
Between Tekken 2 and 3 she was put into cryogenic sleep by one of the 2 big corporations. During that time they used her genes to try to make supersoldiers, one of which was Steve Fox.

Gattsu25

Banned
I gotta say, after trying to get into the combat of Injustice and bouncing off of it, getting back into Tekken is exactly what I needed.

Last game I played was the first Tekken Tag so it's been a while. But it just controls so good compared to Injustice 2.

It's a heat haze effect because the stage is at the base of an active volcano. Here's what another stage looks like:
Code:
[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/tCIq07s.jpg[/IMG]

Is there a Jesus cheat in the game? Damn!

Something about Injustice 2 just felt off to me. I got bored playing it. I enjoyed playing Mortal Kombat X a lot more.

Injustice 2 is pretty much 1 with some polish on the paint.

Zekes!

I didn't realize Eddy was in this game. I wasn't following it super closely but I had thought he and Christie got chopped. I'll miss Christie tho

akira28

middle class modern homes made with reused shipping containers = US low income public housing made with reclaimed shipping containers, brehs.

Idk half these damn characters.

Can I give Heihachi his classic karate gi, I'm not feeling this new swag era shit he has on. Though everything is better than that....thing... he was wearing in Tekken 4.

Mornin' everyone.

_____

Idk half these damn characters.

Can I give Heihachi his classic karate gi, I'm not feeling this new swag era shit he has on. Though everything is better than that....thing... he was wearing in Tekken 4.
My memory failed me hard. I've played all the Tekkens and couldn't remember half these characters. Went to Steve Fox first though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom