• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT19| - You Still Can't Say Tanned

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beefy

Went to my uncles house and he lives in a little cottage. Had to lean over all the time and it's fucked my neck up. Being tall sucks sometimes.

Go brush your teeth

hqdefault.jpg

You first

Beefy

What???? No I haven't, but now this makes me not want to go into one if the ceilings are that low.
I didn't know until I got there. Had my knees bent and still had to bend my neck. My uncle is a short ass so he is fine. Fuck knows why old school cottages here are so small.

Morning, folks. Realizing I won't be getting Tekken this June because other games are taking priority, like Crash N Sane Trilogy. Then again who knows what the future holds and maybe I might join you guys on ps4......AND WHOOP YOUR FUCKING ASSES WITH KING HELL YEAH!!!!

Zekes!

Ever been in a UK cottage? My uncles ceiling are like 5ft8 max and have beams on the ceiling as well. I am nearly a foot taller then that.

Damn, those are some low ass ceilings. Sounds less like a cottage and more like a kid's secret fort

Morning, folks. Realizing I won't be getting Tekken this June because other games are taking priority, like Crash N Sane Trilogy. Then again who knows what the future holds and maybe I might join you guys on ps4......AND WHOOP YOUR FUCKING ASSES WITH KING HELL YEAH!!!!
Put crash in the trash and hop on tekken

Went to sleep, Tekken 7 finished downloading

First thing I'm doing is throwing that ENTIRE soundtrack in the bushes. Thank you Harada for giving me that option

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom