• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT19| - You Still Can't Say Tanned

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dai101

Banned
Just got word I'm being promoted.

These late night office sessions are paying off.

IEJNJrP.gif

Cheers homie.

mr jones

Ethnicity is not a race!
Why didn't anyone tell me that Saints Row 4 was so fun and corny? Fun game being a superhero gangster president of the former United States because the earth was obliterated by an alien with an English accent.

Now onto Doom...

Sch1sm

Fist Fight is a terrible ass movie

Not gonna lie, watched it in theatres with my brother. I still find the bit where they perform IDFWU kinda funny. Aside from that? It was whatever. Dude was just mad unlucky on all fronts trying to screw Ice Cube's character over.

And that kid who punked him out of a MacBook? Ahaha.

Slayven

Going to have to get a refund on Tekken, Akuma has an ex meter. I am not going to support lesser game's mechanics in a better game.

Making excuses already.

Slayven is a straight wuss.

--------------

PS4 owners, on the 6th of June, the new ps plus games will go up. These games being Killing Floor 2 and Life is Strange. I'm saying this because I want to know if any of you would like to party up and kill some zeds with me in Killing Floor 2. You don't have to if you don't want to.

Faustek

No Tekken for me :( Postnord, our hilariously bad postal service have seen to it so that I won't get it until Monday at the earliest -.-
Would buy it digitally if it wasn't that I wasted my money on cheap plastic.

Also I think I'm getting into a cult. Woman at the gym mentioned that I should ask the PT about vegan recipes as I have started to hate what I eat.
So now this real life Wonder Woman barraged me with recipes on my personal facebook, which I never use and decided she is cooking for me this Sunday at her home where she and her friends usually gathers at each other every Sunday to chat, try new vegan recipes and have fun. Dress for cocktails. I'm going to get killed aren't I?

Just got word I'm being promoted.

These late night office sessions are paying off.

Congratulations
still using chrunchy?

Akuma is mad fun in this game

Slayven is the old man that talks of his glory days. He complains that his bad knees hold him back, but in reality, he was never the man he claimed to be. He was the guy that wrote terrible poetry in high school, his varsity jacket was acquired through the lost and found, and his jealousy leads to the frequent calling of cops and other forms of snitching

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom