• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT19| - You Still Can't Say Tanned

Status
Not open for further replies.

Numb

Went to sleep, Tekken 7 finished downloading

First thing I'm doing is throwing that ENTIRE soundtrack in the bushes. Thank you Harada for giving me that option
Infintie Azure is the only stage song worth a damn
The Black Culture Thread |OT20| Full of Tekken loving hilarity

Speaking of Tekken
That tourny i mentioned before?
Guess who brought the gold back home

oiB08.jpg

Faustek

Infintie Azure is the only stage song worth a damn

Speaking of Tekken
That tourny i mentioned before?
Guess who brought the gold back home

oiB08.jpg

Yeah fuck you Numb :D Good going man but fuck you. I'm not playing you, I saw you I think. You the dude with the blue cap then right? Think I caught you on the stream or if it was later and yeah, I'm playing Lucky Chloe if we ever play against each other so if you close your eyes I'll have a chance :D

Btw did you enter headstomper as well? Also someone should slap some sense into the crew over at headstomper. Remember having to actually work to be able to catch the stream as they aren't together with their social media presence.

Sch1sm

I was joking about being a Lucky Chloe main but messing around with her in training she seems fun

am I trash

Nah. Always go for someone you enjoy playing, tbh. No such thing as being trash over choosing to main someone whose play style is fun (to you). Do you, Zekes.

Numb

Yeah fuck you Numb :D Good going man but fuck you. I'm not playing you, I saw you I think. You the dude with the blue cap then right? Think I caught you on the stream or if it was later and yeah, I'm playing Lucky Chloe if we ever play against each other so if you close your eyes I'll have a chance :D

Btw did you enter headstomper as well? Also someone should slap some sense into the crew over at headstomper. Remember having to actually work to be able to catch the stream as they aren't together with their social media presence.
Indeed
Nah I didn't enter that.
I like Tekken But not enough to travel beyond a 1 town limit

Sch1sm, Prinny how about this. My birthday is coming soon so I might ask for Crash as a birthday gift and I buy T7, how about that?

Then I can proceed to kick your asses with King.

Numb

Bro im trash, i just button mash and like to see flashy stuff, you'll most likely beat me. Lets playyy
Tekken is good to button mashers
I lost to a guy in casuals which I never lost to before. He had Katarina Who was designed to be noob friendly. She's too good

Faustek

I only play single player fighting games

Aren't they all?

Indeed
Nah I didn't enter that.
I like Tekken But not enough to travel beyond a 1 town limit

Travel is annoying yes but I actually love driving to Lund in the summer from Dalarna. The sceneic route over Helsingborg Landskrona is beautiful in the summer.
Tekken is good to button mashers
I lost to a guy in casuals which I never lost to before. He had Katarina Who was designed to be noob friendly. She's too good

New Eddy?

Numb

I'm glad you listened to me. Go to more tournaments.
👌

Aren't they all?

Travel is annoying yes but I actually love driving to Lund in the summer from Dalarna. The sceneic route over Helsingborg Landskrona is beautiful in the summer.

New Eddy?
Nah she was less complicated and easy to read .her execution is meant for new players and can get combos with a single button so it removes that barrier. You have to use your experience and movement over them since it's all you got left

I recommend everyone new to pick her up
She is also cool which helps

I'm playing the story mode in that. It's pretty good.
Enjoyed the story in Injustice 1. Haven't finished injustice 2 story, still playing. Been checking out the multiverse stuff the last few times I played.

Hope everyone dosent abandon it for Tekken, but I think they're different enough games

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom