• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT19| - You Still Can't Say Tanned

Status
Not open for further replies.
How much solo content does Tekken have? I enjoy fighters casually but I don't want to fight the monsters online, especially with my PS4's spotty connection.

So when do we get that first Black Panther trailer?

I want to see what a Marvel film looks like when the cameras are calibrated for black skin.

it's taking so long to come out b/c they only calibrated it for 1 1/2 black skins. That's why you almost never saw BP, Falcon and War Machine at the same time. And they borrowed some CGI rigs from Ubisoft

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"
it's taking so long to come out b/c they only calibrated it for 1 1/2 black skins. That's why you almost never saw BP, Falcon and War Machine at the same time. And they borrowed some CGI rigs from Ubisoft

Shit I forgot it's coming in February. Comic Con better have some leaks

And fucking Spiderman pushed it back

Spider Man fucked up the whole rotation

Enzom21

we need a mega cut of celebrity white people saying it in their jobs
Maher, Paula Dean maybe, Louis CK, i'm sure Micheal Rappaport has said it, Anne Hathaway, Joseph Gordon-Levitt, Don Lemon, etv

5ef27e3af18da7a7b8a8c06269848d2c.gif

Sch1sm

I also have Uncharted 2, 3, The Last of Us, Midnight Club Los Angeles, and LittleBigPlanet for comes with multiplayer. I'm tired of playing by myself.

PS3, huh? I would if I could, but mine no longer reads game discs and I'm not about to pay Sony $150 to fix it. If you were talking PS4, I'd play. Sorry, girl.

E: I'll have a look and see if I have any of these digital, though. If so, then I could play.

---

BCT, it's been live. I'm dropping off for the night. Gotta eat these last 15 minutes I've got away. Have good Saturday's. Stay blessed and safe.

akira28

kill off spider man? really?

I'm exaggerating, but there was a question hanging in the air of whether anything at all from the Ultimates universe would make it. I'm joking about the assumption that he came out with a planned obsolescence in the event the offshoot went away like so many others.

Parallax

I'm exaggerating, but there was a question hanging in the air of whether anything at all from the Ultimates universe would make it. I'm joking about the assumption that he came out with a planned obsolescence in the event the offshoot went away like so many others.

Killing spider Man would be like flushing money down the drain. Hawkeye sure.

akira28

Killing spider Man would be like flushing money down the drain. Hawkeye sure.

Lol well by the time it swung around, yeah, Miles was a hit.

A hit with a large army of haters, but a hit nonetheless, and money. which is why I said it was an exaggeration on my part that they were so sure they would cancel him when they cancelled his Universe.

Parallax

Lol well by the time it swung around, yeah, Miles was a hit.

A hit with a large army of haters, but a hit nonetheless, and money. which is why I said it was an exaggeration on my part that they were so sure they would cancel him when they cancelled his Universe.

I'm definitely one of those haters. But killing a sure thing for an unestablised one is foolish all the way around.

D i Z

Ummmm, yo. If I had to suffer through, in this thread, a post about a Gaffer fingering two girls at the same time on a park bench in broad daylight (they couldn't even wait until dark. the shit was in broad daylight), y'all can sit through a post about a gaffer living his truth and admitting to liking anal play.

Lets not get as hypocritical as a Baptist congregation up in here.

Sorry you all didn't work on standards back then. But what we're looking at here is obvious.

Try to get on one of them boats.

Not even Rose got on them boats. And she wasn't sharing shit on a raft, not even for warmth. The Buffet line was never shorter, the tunes never sweeter....

Not even Rose got on them boats. And she wasn't sharing shit on a raft, not even for warmth. The Buffet line was never shorter, the tunes never sweeter....

That's cause she was busy looking for love and having a goddamn chase scene. First one off man.

having a girl stick her finger up your anus is pretty good fellas

Ummmm, yo. If I had to suffer through, in this thread, a post about a Gaffer fingering two girls at the same time on a park bench in broad daylight (they couldn't even wait until dark. the shit was in broad daylight), y'all can sit through a post about a gaffer living his truth and admitting to liking anal play.

Lets not get as hypocritical as a Baptist congregation up in here.
giphy.gif

If we all have aim for higher standards there's no need to complain about double standards.

A show of hands by anyone actually surprised by Bill Maher saying some slick racial shit? Couldnt have been more predictable coming from that dickhead. I been known he was on that tip, I dont give a shit if he fucks Black women or guest stars in Boondocks.

A show of hands for anyone actually surprised by Bill Maher saying some slick racial shit? Couldnt have been more predictable coming from that dickhead. I been known he was on that tip, I dont give a shit if he fucks Black women or guest stars in Boondocks.
It was only a matter of time before he started feeling himself so much that he thought he could take it to the next kevel.

Kreed

Maher will never apologize for any "joke." He believes comedians are above criticism.

Once social media/news outlets start calling him racist, the word some GAFers hate more than the actions that get the label applied, he will make some attempt at an apology (especially if he hopes to continue to get Black guests on his show other than Jason Whitlock). Bill Maher might love heat but he can't take Black people heat. Even Eminem apologized for that shit.

what's great is some of the people who finally flipped sides.

his decades long mischaracterization of the muslim community was ok, but this is the straw!

at least the're finally on the right side.

what's great is some of the people who finally flipped sides.

his decades long mischaracterization of the muslim community was ok, but this is the straw!

at least the're finally on the right side.

He's a useful reminder that Black folk are never too far down the list of people Muslim bashers tend to hold in contempt.

Foolishness, and at the top of the page too.

Anywhoooo how is everyone! I got a day left to try and keep these bday surprises to myself. Pretty excited!

How's everyone's weekend going, any Tekken beat downs go on yet?

Good morning all.

Any of you guys thinking about getting Absolver? I know there is a good fighting scene in BCT but I'm not sure if Absolver caught anyone's eye.

Morning folks, enjoying a day off from work by playing some Plants Vs Zombies: Garden Warfare 2. But honestly, I'm just excited to play Killing Floor 2 on Tuesday.

Gig

One man's junk is another man's treasure
A show of hands by anyone actually surprised by Bill Maher saying some slick racial shit? Couldnt have been more predictable coming from that dickhead. I been known he was on that tip, I dont give a shit if he fucks Black women or guest stars in Boondocks.

He has been saying dumb crap for years, wasn't Politically Incorrect cancelled over the controversy of him saying the 911 hijackers weren't cowards? Then you have him being supportive of racial profiling, my goodness, so many bone-headed ideas.

It disappoints me when I see people I respect appear on his show.

Morning folks, enjoying a day off from work by playing some Plants Vs Zombies: Garden Warfare 2. But honestly, I'm just excited to play Killing Floor 2 on Tuesday.

Morning Lightning; enjoy your day off.

Killing Floor 2 has never been on my radar, is it a good game? It looks like it is similar to Left 4 Dead, is that correct?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom